[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maintaining relationships within the Romano (Gypsy) culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1250833570774.jpg (44 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1250833570774.jpg
44 KB, 1280x1024
Hey /adv/, I'm 25, was previously married, and i haven't been involved in an intimate relationship for about close to two years now, I've been keeping to myself mostly out of fear and i really can't stand it anymore, but at the same time it seems within my culture there's really nobody normal or like minded left.

(I'm a Rom, what most people would refer to as a 'Gypsy', which is considered nowadays as a racial slur.)

So naturally, all my life I've been sticking to my own kind. but the problem is chivalry is really dead within my culture in both males and females, it's been a mess for a while for everyone, not just me.

As for me though, heck ever since i was 15 ad getting involved with women, it seems no matter how loyal, faithful, or how loving and caring i was.. for some reason it never mattered, i was always treated as if i were an expendable asset, by literally every girl I've been involved with thus far, my ex wife included. (It's pathetic, i know.)

I would understand if it was my own fault, i wouldn't be here sharing or asking for advice later in the following thread if i were, but honestly? I've always been the type of person that would go out of my way for everyone I've ever cared about. Hell, I've practically treated them all like Queens.

What did i get in return though?

Probably the most selfish display of greed humanity could ever witness.

I was always cheated on, man. and i never really could understand why.

Me and my ex wife were married for close to three years, we were planning on having our first child, we were madly in love with eachother.. Suddenly out of the clear blue sky in that same week i catch her flirting with someone else over the internet.

I really don't get how greed can overpower people, women in my culture in particular.

I know how it is for everyone else, it's the same shit. but it makes me beg the question.

is there any normal women out there anymore? anyone faithful left? Because I'm seriously beginning to loose all hope.
>>
The worst possible place to post this.OP, What you need to understand is Women are inherently subversive. It's our job to find the least manipulative subversive woman you can. Good luck space cowboy
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.