[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454639440530.jpg (72 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
1454639440530.jpg
72 KB, 956x960
So I've been seeing this girl, and she is super into me, and I'm super into her. Today she stops talking to me and I was pretty confused. We go to the same school and I saw her there tonight. I found out from another guy that she has a long distance relationship. I don't want to quit yet, because I feel like I still have a good chance at stealing her. What should I do? We cross paths at school pretty much every day and I'm not sure what my next move should be. Any ideas?
>>
I didn't bother reading your post, but based on the title alone the only advice is "tell her the same things you told us."
>>
>>16786096
I don't know if that's a great idea yet. Should I try to talk to her tomorrow? Should I give her a day?
>>
>>16786090
>Stealing someone elses girl.

Fuck off fag. Someone tried this shit with my girl when she moved to cali. We were having a ldr and she moved from a state away to across the country. She started talking to me less. So i decides to take some time off work. I was 19 at the time but i said fuck it and flew out there to see her. Found out this little fagget was telling her all this shit about how im probably fucking other girls and all this bs. I beat his ass pretty badly broke his jaw a few ribs and stomped his dick a good 5or6 times then kicked his head a few times. No one knew who i was beside her. No one was able to find out who attacked him they chalked it up to some random mugging. I snatched some money out of his wallet and tossed it. For the coverup. 2 years later and she is living with me and were soon to be married. Now im not a violent person and honestly if she would if i would of showed up to cali and she told me she didnt want to be with me anymore i would of accepted it. But she said this guy wouldnt leave her alone. She tried ignoring him. Sounds like your story huh. But he kept bugging her so i gave it to him. I would do it again in a heartbeat. No one fucks with the things i care about. Espically my asian waifu.
Also he kept stalker spamming her facebook pms and txting her even though she blocked his number 2 times.
>>
>>16786123
You sound pretty edgy senpai
>>
>>16786123
Interestingly she "tried" without blocking him. Maybe next guy will have better arguments.
>>
>>16786162
Read whole text?? Says she tried blocking him???
>>
In my situation, she came back to the building that I work in at the University and went out of her way to make me aware that she was there. It tried talking to her but she was still cold. So I'm not harassing her or anything
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.