[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me and GF broke up a month and a half ago >Just now getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1414377937073.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1414377937073.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>Me and GF broke up a month and a half ago
>Just now getting over it
>Its 2 am
>Just got a call from her begging me to take her back and shit
>Said she really didn't realize what she had until it was over and she'll never make that mistake again
>Said she had sex with one dude, but that was it, because she felt terrible about it
>Just sobbed the whole 30 minute call

I'm not like super salty about her sleeping with someone else, because we were broken up. But still, I don't know what to do. I never regretted a moment I spent with this grill, and I really enjoy myself with her when we are together, but she was still the one who dumped me.

I told her that she should just give me some time, and I don't know what to do. But that I may say no, and she should be prepared for that. The main reason I said this, is because a really cute chinese exchange student, who is insanely smart wants to date me. She actually speaks pretty good english, and is on some kind of extended program because of her research, so she is here for 2 years.

Am I doing the right thing by giving the chinese girl a shot, and putting my ex on hold? My ex is still killer in terms of looks, literally my ideal girl, but I really want to try things with the exchange student.
>>
You broke up for a reason, you know.
>>
>>16786050
your girlfriend was drunk.
chances are, she does not want you back.

you should fuck the asian and then decide what you want to do.
>>
You are not doing the right thing, though I would not necessarily say you are doing the wrong thing. The Chinese girl is either going to return to her home country and pretend you never existed as soon as her program ends, or even worse, is sinking her claws into you for a green card and will turn frosty upon marriage. And that's after 2 years' worth of hiding you from her Chinese friends and her family and relatives because you're not presentable to her parents as marriage material.

Sure you can "try things" as much as you want, but know that you cannot buy into it.

As for your ex, the reason you told her to give you some time is not because you want to rekindle things with her (if you did, you would have just gone and said yes) but because you want to continue getting over her. With that in mind, consider that whatever response you give to her, you must fully commit to it.
>>
>>16786071
Please nigga. I've dated tons of exchange students, they are all just mostly looking for a casual thing or friends, I doubt OP is looking at that chink grill as marriage material.
>>
File: anotherone.jpg (20 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
anotherone.jpg
20 KB, 600x336
>>16786050

>>Said she had sex with one dude, but that was it, because she felt terrible about it

Don't believe this for a second. Understand that most people like being comfortable, like being secure and complacent. When we are looking for new jobs, we rarely leave our old job first, we source out new employment places while we still are working at our current place of employment. Relationships are no different; it is pretty common where the person who is unhappy in the relationship will have some sort rapport with somebody else or atleast an agreement before they break the current relationship off.

What I think personally was that she realized that she had made a mistake only after
1) she realized the other guy provided less for her.
2) and/or lead her to believe that he cared for her and really didn't

I am not saying this is the end all be all, however I can't see someone who does this to have the grandest intentions without putting her own needs first, and without sugarcoating the details atleast a little bit.
>>
dont take her back
it aint worth it nigga
it just aint worth it
bang the chinese qt but keep it casual, find someone else for a real relationship later
>>
>>16786079
She is looking for a casual thing too. But her own complexes regarding the whole casual vs serious thing will make the drama amazing.
>>
>>16786081
THIS, she is a cumdumpster that came crawling back after she tried to upgrade.
>>
File: scruffy.png (328 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.png
328 KB, 720x540
>>16786050
The same exact thing, minus the phone call, is what happened to me. Though when she broke up she said she didn't love me for all 5 years. There's a bunch of pussy/dick out there in the sea for you anon. Don't take her back that's just old memories and habits waiting to kick back in and destroy you while you're distracted.
>>
Fuck this bitch. Don't reconcile with her. Be a man, tell her to bugger off and go for the asian qt3.14
>>
>>16786050

Your ex, ended it because she tough she could do better.
Now 2 months down the line she sees that perhaps it was harder than expected to find something better. So she wants back?

Now lets say 1 year form now, Chad form work start chatting her up.... What will happen then?
>>
She felt lonley that night.
I agree with everyone else.
>>
lol she fucked somebody else? She doesn't love you then, she's just lonely and wants to feel validated.

Don't take back that slut
>>
Don't put people on hold. That's cruel. Be a man and make a fucking choice, anon.
>>
Give the chinese girl a shot ross geller
>>
>>16786050

Mark my words, if you take her back, it will never be the same. It will feel great at first and such a relief, sealing the fresh wound, but over time the wound will fester and rot like your mind when you think of her fucking this guy

Move forward, not backward.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.