[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting over virgin complex? I know it's petty, but I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 600x881
Getting over virgin complex? I know it's petty, but I'd rather date a girl who's a virgin, which probably has a lot to do with me being one, and Asian background giving me a fondness for purity and traditional values. How should I start looking past that to expand my dating pool?
>>
Perhaps it is your fear of performing poorly with a girl who has sexual experience? Whereas a virgin has no basis to judge?
>>
Instead of focusing on the physical state of being a virgin, why don't you focus on the related positive qualities without the status?
>>
>>16785892
why do you specificaly feel like a virgin is a better dating prospect then a non-virgin?
>>
>>16785895
This. It's how I felt when I was a virgin.

The solution is to lose your virginity.
>>
It's weird that you feel this way because I personally have a hard time wanting to have sex with virgins. Probably because I want to just have casual sex (I'm in an open relationship) and I'm afraid of virgins getting attached or me feeling bad... Just get over yourself though you're going to have to realize that virginity is intrinsically meaningless.
>>
>>16785901
I'm not entirely sure. It's likely partly to do with my upbringing anyway, fairly conservative Japanese household, and their values of purity are imprinted on me.

>>16785895
That might be the case. I can't say I have a lot of self confidence.

>>16785897
I've considered that and tried, but it's sort of a thing that just remains in the back of my head, like "Oh, another dick has been in this person". It's sort of prudish, which is why I feel like I should change my mentality.
>>
>>16785918
you a virgin yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x420
>>16785932
Aye
>>
>>16785938
get laid.

seriously, you will realize "how much" it changes you as a person

If you have to, purchase a visit to a brothel.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.