[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did all my girlfriends just dump all their emotional shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1449191611471.jpg (14 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
1449191611471.jpg
14 KB, 480x252
Why did all my girlfriends just dump all their emotional shit on me? Why did every relationship turn me into a shoulder to cry on and a dick to ride? I thought dating was supposed to be fun.
>>
>>16785803
People are damaged, op. Life is full of hardships. We turn to the people we love most and trust them with our burdens.

If it's too much for you to handle, you should suggest that they go to a therapist.
>>
This has got to be bait.
>>
That's what relationships are, idiot. What were you expecting?
>>
Because.. They trust you? That's paramount for a relationship.
Or is it HC emo problrms liem crying over ex and shit? If so don't date girls who have gotten out of a serious relationship for atleast a few months.
>>
maybe this is god telling you that you should just fuck all the women you can untill they are in their 30s and stop with the emotional drama shit and they go straight to business.
>>
Because people are complex. Funnily enough if your gf's were perfectly chill never disagreed with you etc etc you'd probably be bored of them
>>
>>16785868
>emotional drama shit

You know, I noticed the whole notion that women are SO EMOTIONAL CRAZY OMGG is bullshit. Most of the girls my friends are dating are chill, one had a "crazy" girlfriend but he was a piece of shit who left her feeling fucked up.
>>
>>16785803
because you get to dump your emotional shit on them dumbass.

Just because you never did, does not mean mean you do not have the possibility to do so.
>>
>>16785877
this is probably true desu...
>>
>>16785803
Congratulations, THIS is dating.

If you JUST want sex, go at it differently.

Also never pay for sex, just sayan.
>>
File: 1454400626431.jpg (21 KB, 540x233) Image search: [Google]
1454400626431.jpg
21 KB, 540x233
Cuz that's your job man.

Women are emotionally unstable (respectively) and need that co-support. I know its annoying but you gotta do it or you'll loose her.
>>
File: 1447282041905.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1447282041905.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
>>16785814
>that's what I was thinking
>>
File: 1444009399369.jpg (31 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1444009399369.jpg
31 KB, 400x225
>>16785868
That's just creppy bro.
>>
>>16787029
>Taking her out to expensive restaurants to eat.
>Buying expensive gifts
>Paying for drinks

Sorry to break it to you but you are paying one way or another.
>>
>>16787073
>Taking her out to expensive restaurants to eat.
I don't do this.

>Buying expensive gifts
I don't do this either.

>Paying for drinks
I rarely do this.
>>
I'm sorry you have a girlfriend and are a dick when it comes to talking about real stuff. Ya know becuase maybe shes a blowup doll with no no real goals and dreams god forbid she has to listen to your nonsense.
>>
>>16787073
I believe it's called a booty call, senpai.

I buy drinks from time to time too like the guy you quoted too, but that's for us to get mutually sloshed and bone (she knows what's up).
>>
>>16787098
Don't read into this jackasses drivel. He's just trolling.
>>
>>16785924
Fastest way to get a woman to leave you is to be too vulnerable. Works like a charm. It's what I do any time I want to get rid of a girl who I'm afraid will stalk me if I dump her.

>>16787073
I'm not sure if I've lucked into a really great woman, or if she's just trying to lock me down before she starts in with the typical woman bullshit
>brings me little gifts
>massage with oil every other time we hang out
>insists on treating me when we go out

>>16787098
It's a different deal when women start acting like they can't get by without you there to constantly prop her up. My ex had a shitty (but not terrible) job for six months, and I had to give her a pep talk almost every morning just to get her out of bed and then listen to her bitch about every little thing that went wrong every night. Fucking spoiled bitch is what she was.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.