[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A male adult, age 19-21, who goes to a 4 year university, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448063756434.jpg (125 KB, 1088x791) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448063756434.jpg
125 KB, 1088x791
A male adult, age 19-21, who goes to a 4 year university, is in a fraternity, etc etc should have access to ONE form of social media, right? And even then, they should come up when googled right?

Basically, long story short (I'll save the drama) I'm googling this guy's (supposed) name, its also a very unqiue sounding name (sounds fakish too). Nothing. No twitter, Facebook, instagram profile. Nothing.

Good chances this person doesn't actually exist, right? Pic unrelated
>>
Yes, he's fake.
>>
>And even then, they should come up when googled right?

not at all

21 male here and i don't have any social media other than youtube and skype

people can't find me on google
>>
Yeah the chances are good, though I should note that it's no guarantee. I didn't have my real name anywhere on social media after my graduation. It's conceivable that someone would start earlier.
>>
>>16785752
Keep in mind, this guy is supposed to be normie trash. Frat boy, college boy, etc etc. How many frat boys don't have at least ONE outlet to put a picture of their drunk ass online for everyone to see?
>>
>>16785752
You are a minority. Basically a freak, if we're being honest.
>>
>>16785801
I was all of those things you described 2 years ago when I was in college. And 2 of my friends were similar. Not everyone has social media, honestly I think it would be more shocking if a girl did not have it then a guy.
>>
>>16785735

>should

define should? as in, its in their interest to? like 'you should brush your teeth twice a day?'. no. there is no seemingly mandatory amount of internet you should have other than an email address.

>and even then they should come up when googled right

no. why? its hard to find people sometimes even hwen you know their name. they might use a fake name simply because they only want the people they want on facebook, and everyone else can go fuck themselves. they might have pissed off someone like YOU and they used social media to their advantage to hurt them, so they learned not to use it, or use it with codenames.

im 23, and pretty active socially but dont really like social media (hence the 4chan).

just because he gives a fake name doesnt mean he doesnt exist. i give a fake name to everyone. btu i exist and everything i say i do is true. i just give fake names so its harder to find me down the line. some people just dont like social media. god knows i dont. and someone in a FRAT is way more likely to avoid it. if hes some joocy jock head type dumb bro he might find it to complicated to use, like a grandma. that or his life is so fulfilling he doesnt need it.
>>
What's his name OP?
>>
30 year old, I hate social media. Deleted my facebook years ago, been happier ever since. Smart guy in your frat.
>>
>>16785735
Not everyone likes having there lives chronicled by kikebook etc
>>
I love how millenials thinks everyone is doxxable.
>>
>>16785801
>normie trash should have one.
Maybe he's not normie, maybe you and him have a lot more in common that you think? Why all the prejudice of him because he in a frat?
>>
>>16786332
When were you born? You're probably a millennial too
>>
>>16786395
Yes, I am one indeed, but that doesn't change the validity of my statement.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.