[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know if should do something or wanna make sure I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452295437476.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1452295437476.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
Don't know if should do something or wanna make sure I go right way about this. I have a girlfriend who is about 20 who was raised baptist Christian. I myself do not attend church for that matter. So besides how obvious it is that they (the church parents)do not approve of our relationship which is whatever to me because we are very happy together and genuinely get a long have a lot in common etc.

Shitty part is that she the oldest out of family of four and her dad abused her. Above the belt chest stuff from the little she tells me about it. and it has not happened in awhile but it happened recently and I went to pick her up. But they brain wash her so much basically telling her this stuff is normal and that she is the bad person. About getting me to come pick her. A

Tl;Dr my girlfriend father molests her wtf can I do about this
>>
>>16785568

let her move in with you for the time being. encourage her to press charges. if you are not ready to live together long term help give her the resources and encouragement to get the resources so she can become self sufficient.
>>
does she have a sister?

not only your gf is in danger, but her sister too

pressing charges is probably the best option
>>
How do I get her to press charges I feel like she been dealing with this her whole life and the cops have been involved before but she said no physical evidence so nothing ever changed. Yeah I prolly will get her to move in with me. Yeah I feel bad she hangs out with me a lot but everyone misses home I'm sure she jus wants to hang with her sister and pets but she can't for obv reasons. It's only happened to her not her sister tho
>>
>>16785568
Holy fucking shit my ex gf had a very similar story.
>Australian, i'm European
>early 20s
>baptist
>dad abused her
>brainwashed that's her own fault for being sexy
>they did not approve our relationship cause i'm an edgy atheist

We were very happy together but the distance and the family pressure made us break up. Life sucks now cause I love her but we're 10 000 km apart and I know she lives there with her stupid dad. I hated that piece of shit.
Can you tell me her name? Maybe she's the same person.
>>
>>16786703
Doubt it I am a merica bro. I live fairly close to her. I jus stuck on what I should do bout it I doubt I'd be able to get her to press charges. Since he is bread winner and 3 other younger siblings. How can I undo this brainwashing? I do believe her but I'm never at their house so I don't know for sure I jus don't think she would ask me to pick her up in the middle of nite for nothing.
>>
>>16785568
You don't undo anything. You can build on top of it. She has to understand what this experience means. What her father is. The fact that he will not change. He'll still be her father, she can't change that.
From a more practical perspective, remove her from that house. Press charges if you have proof. If you don't, threaten to come to a service and expose him for what he is. That should get his attention.
>>
>>16786895,
Actually, just do it. Just go to his church, and, expose him. Get her to come with you.
>>
Yeah I have never been to her church although I drop her off they don't like me there I know that much they believe I am taking her away from God or something. However I do respect and approve of her having her faith. I jus don't all believe in the hypocrisy that are some of their morals. They don't encourage her happiness. But boy would that be fun to expose him at the church and speak my mind.I am jus having a hard time convincing her to live with me cuz Im not letting her bring her animals and I'm sure she misses her siblings. I don't have any proofs to press charges. Unless I get her to wear some secret camera or something
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.