[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little while ago, I met someone I really started to like way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1462.jpg (3 KB, 77x89) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
3 KB, 77x89
A little while ago, I met someone I really started to like way too quickly. I don't know why but she was the only person I've really been attracted to for a while, and I fucked it all up insanely quickly. I don't know what part of my personality fucked it up, whether it was my general anxiety and depression, my fucking spergy habits and shit, my general inexperience with really communicating with anyone. I'm fairly certain she doesn't like me at all now because of those three, and I don't think she even liked me at all from the beginning, I think I was just really fucking creepy and weird and shit.

And my friends don't really care that much about this shit, I can only think of three people that would care about my problems and two of them probably don't even actually care, they just humor me. I can't really talk face-to-face with anyone about this due to scheduling shit, or an inability to have a serious conversation with certain people, I don't know.

I don't know if this is the right board or anything but I kinda want to get this out, I guess.
>>
>>16785320

well its out now. perhaps if you want to gain better confidence, start talking to strangers. anyone and everyone. you'll figure out whats up the more you do it. male, female, old young, just talk to them. hten when you meet the right girl you'll be used to just carrying on conversations with new people and not messing shit up as mjuch
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.