[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just wanted to talk about something thats been on my mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
So I just wanted to talk about something thats been on my mind lately.. just to get some input on it and hopefully a bit of insight.

At 17 I was living in my dads truck outside of his apartment. After 5 months of this my best friend killed his mother while I was outside of their apartment waiting for a ride to my fathers truck. I heard the entire thing but assumed it was a movie at full volume. After he came out with a crate full of stuff and said he was moving out I bought us both mcdonalds and loaded some bowls for us. I asked what was wrong and he said he and his mom argued about me sitting on the steps.

Then the hood of the car flew open on the highway, he saw that as a vision from god so he crashed at 60 into the nearest exit divider trying to kill us. Totaled the car so as were walking he swallows about 30 trazodone and I put the other 30 in my pocket so he doesnt take them. We make it to walmart and he disappears so I hitchhike to the truck. I wake up after my dad drives home from work to two police surrounding the truck with guns out. They search me and find pipe and pills, I have the weed in my sock.

I get arrested and sent to a questioning room ive never been in and ask about friend but give no details. They uncuff to make me comfortable and leave the room. I turn away from the camera and stuff the weed in my ass cuz im definitely gonna need to smoke after this. So he comes back in and I get processed and see friend in jail lobby. He couldnt talk but spelled out mom and god with his hands so I assume he beat her up. Im out on bail in a couple days thanks to dad. On the walk to dads I see candles on his doorstep. Sitting on dads steps the downstairs neighbor asks if im the guy that killed his mom and I realize whats happened all once.

After visiting him in jail I learned he was looking for a rock to kill me with the whole time. I think as a 6' 4 basketball scholarship to ut havin mf he couldve done it too.

Thoughts to start?
>>
>Crashed at 60mph into an exit divider
>As we were walking
Nigga what. Get the fuck out of here with your attention seeking livejournal bullshit.
>>
>>16785268
>totaled the car
Fucking faggot learn to read and sorry my style of narrative doesnt fit within your acceptable range you uppity bitch
>>
>>16785259

You sound like a faggot who hangs around faggots OP. Give it a few years and you'll probably be a heroin junkie and getting ready to die soon.
>>
>>16785295
Actually thats a good way to put it. Though herion isnt my drug. Apparently bpd and meth addiction have the exact same symptoms and as they say birds of a feather flock together.

But the reality is I dont really have friends, just girlfriends.
>>
>>16785259
>ITT things that never happened.
>>
I want sauce from OP
>>
If the cops try to talk to you again ask if you are free to go and then ask for a lawyer. Do not say one single word about what happened without a lawyer present. You probably already fucked up. See you on your Netflix special.
>>
>>16785370
Np faggot

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article3845017.html
>>
>>16785259
Your life sounds boring as fuck.
>>
>>16785372
I sat in bail for two years without being charged with anything. After I had court for the pipe that case was dismissed and the possession of felony drugs case was swept under the rug.
>>
After reading that turns out I was 19 not 17
>>
>>16785259
Yeah, your life sounds like a fine mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 404x404
>>16785259
>>
>>16786260
What is it that you're looking for here?

People to say "oh hey, that's messed up"? Because yeah, that's messed up.

If you want a life that has less chaos in it, don't use recreational drugs and don't hang out with people who use them.
>>
>>16786283
This. Let's up our standards a bit OP.
>>
>>16786309
I dont think weed caused my friend to kill his mother. Im pretty sure it was his schizophrenia and religious mania. But thanks
>>
>>16786283
What I was looking for was anything worthwhile, which ive failed to see so far.
>>
>>16785259
i suggest you take your medicine and stop making shit up, kiddo.

sage
>>
>>16786521
Yeah. Youre a fucking idiot.
>>
>>16785259
Stop making shit up.
>>
>>16786540
Just so I can wrap my head around the idiocy, what exactly seems made up here?
>>
>>16786319
This board is for advice, not ranting.

What do you want advice about, OP?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.