[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to sleep with married men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 272x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 272x340
If you can't get your own?
>>
Nope, you're degenerate
>>
>>16785098

define okay.
>>
Yes, you should wait until marriage. Premarital sex is degenerate.
>>
>>16785114
What does that even mean, though? Like it's all so abstract. Maybe it could be explained in tangible ways but I doubt it.

>>16785118
Well sometimes I feel sort of bad. I keep going back to this one guy, and it's been like an on and off again thing for years now. It's back on right now and I don't know how to feel about it. I really like him and we enjoy our time together but then I have to leave before his wife comes back home and he says things like, "gotta open the windows to get the smell of sex out of here" and that bothers me somehow.

>>16785132
Let's be serious please.
>>
Holy fuck, do not sleep with married people. It is terrible mojo and they will ultimately be more invested in their marriage than they ever will in you.

You're just a stupid dalliance to them, not a person.

Fuck someone your own age. Or at least someone who is single.
>>
>>16785098
I want to hit you with a hammer.
>>
>>16785144

>well sometimes i feel sort of bad
>also other stuff

that didn't answer the question. you want to know if its okay to sleep / be with a married man.

but you refuse to define okay. how can we tell you if its okay if we dont know what okay means.

if i had to guess, its not okay. you feel guilty.
>>
>>16785145
I can never find single people. The last time it happened I was literally in high school. There's gotta be something wrong with me or something. But I'm sort of in love with this guy again and it feels complicated, even if it's really not.

>>16785155
Is it the right thing for me to do? Right for me. It's something I want to do, but then there's something I dislike about it.

Maybe you could just tell me it's fine and I wouldn't worry so much?
>>
>>16785144
It should bother you. You're contributing to his infedility.
>>
>>16785170
It's spelled infidelity, and I know.
>>
>>16785166

>is it the right thing for me to do
>right for me

define 'right'. its an annoying question, but its the most accurate one. you are essentially asking us to decide arbitrary morals for you. generally speaking this is conisdered immoral. but its a new world where this thing is not only more common than before, but more open than before. plenty of palces dont consider it immoral for you, just for the man. others might say its okay if the man and his wife are essentially over but living together for the sake of convenience. there are a thousand variables that effect everyone you tell in a different way.

if you feel guilty you either need to come to terms, or get out.
>>
>>16785178
I like that he's married and I like him. We're I guess like FWB and I like the arrangement? It works with my schedule and I don't have to put up with having an actual relationship which I remember not going well.

But something seems off about all of this and I can't figure out exactly what it is. I don't really feel guilty; his wife doesn't deserve him anyway. It maybe bothers me some that they're the ones sharing his bed when I'm not there. I wish I could understand my feelings.
>>
Well, there's two things to take into account here.
1. Would you be okay with your spouse sleeping with someone else?
2. Is this person's spouse okay with them sleeping with someone else?
If you can answer yes to both of these questions then yeah, it's fine. If not, then obviously this isn't a fucking okay thing to do.
>>
>>16785200
1. I don't have a spouse

2. She's a bitch and deserves to lose him anyway
>>
>>16785196

>i dont want the seriousness of the relationship
>but i feel bad knowing that its not seriousness enough that im his only lady

make up ur mind.
>>
>>16785212
I know you don't have a spouse but imagine you do have one. And it doesn't matter what your opinion of his spouse is, he made commitments when he decided to get married. If she's not okay with or doesn't know about this, you're enabling him to engage in extremely dishonest activities which is pretty immoral.
>>
>>16785196
Serious reply for you from a long time married man with FWB, just like you describe yourself to be.

Me. Marriage is OK but lacks excitement. Wife is happy with everything and is kinda boring stay at home type. Kids are all happy, well cared for so we have a good family. Sex is infrequent and boring.

Her. She doesn't want to invest in a relationship because she's been hurt before. She likes her space and thrives on the excitement and compliments she gets from me. Although she doesn't like being second fiddle to my wife she handles it because she's my primary sexual partner, so she feels that intimacy that my wife doesn't really care for anymore.

Is it right? Who cares? It's nobodies business and there's no harm being caused. So long as FWB accepts our relationship is secondary to the marriage it's OK, but I don't treat her like a secondary. I am very cognisant of her emotional welfare and she keeps me sexually satisfied. It works.
>>
>>16785237
Does she have to be secondary though? It sounds like your wife doesn't even care about you so why do you have to word it that way? The "other woman" probably should be the MAIN woman because your wife just wants to be a mom. How do you treat your wife? Who do you spend more time with?
>>
>>16785256
The other woman is my main sexual partner and we do have an emotional bond.

My wife likes our life as it is and and I see no reason to upset her or the lives of my kids.

But if it comes to a voice then the other woman has to go. Hopefully it never will, but that's how it is. I have too much invested (time, emotion, family) in my marriage to cast that aside. I also love my wife (and the other woman but in a different way).
>>
>>16785325
Voice?

And can you please explain how you love them in different ways. Do you ever talk to the main partner about your wife? If so how does that make her feel. Is the relationship really ideal for her or would she maybe do better if your wife wasn't around?

You're the only person to reply that has made any sense.
>>
Yes it is. Most women are more attracted to married men because they know he's worthwhile enough to get one marry to want to marry him.

It's perfectly normal and indicative of good evolutionary function to prefer to share a married man rather than to take any of the available men who definitely try to flirt with you on a daily basis.
>>
>>16785361
Yeah I really don't know about that. And guys definitely don't flirt with me on a daily basis. Or ever.

This isn't driven by some evolutionary desire for polygamy. It really just happened.
>>
>>16785387
Uh huh. I'm sure you and every other woman with a thing for married guys tell yourself that.
>>
I see so many dumbass threads here. Are they trolls, does this board attract retards, or is the general population really like this?
>>
thats a stupid question lol
>>
>>16785399
most people are 4chan are trully borderline retarded when it comes to other people, i dont get it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.