[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Friend really hates himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1454259701613.png (916 KB, 760x1282) Image search: [Google]
1454259701613.png
916 KB, 760x1282
I have this friend who irrationally hates himself

He thinks he deserves some eternal punishment, when in reality the autocracies he has committed are really petty or not even that bad of things.

Like, heres one, he thinks being clingly to his friends and desperately wanting to be their friends after they rejected him for being gay even dough he isn't

He has even resorted to giving strangers
presents to insult him and belittle him

Please, what can i do to help him. However, were only friends over the internet. What ways do you suggest i can help him?
>>
>>16784958

>were only friends over the internet
>what can i do to help him

literally nothing if pep talks dont work
>>
Nothing at all? What adivce can I get him to seek?
>>
>>16784958
suggest a list of his cringes and tell him to order them. then make a change to never do it again. if he's serious and brainstorms, he will peptalk himself

also hes gay
topkek
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 202x200
>>16785077
He's gotta learn to grow a spine and stop being such a doormat. That only comes with real world experience, anger, and drastic change of perspective. Not much you can do right now OP, sorry to break it to ya.
>>
It's not that he thinks he is cringy, he thinks he is an auwful person, like he needs to be punished
>>
>>16785099
OH
He wants you to be his dom. Hit him up and start skyping. Tell him to whip out his cock. Tell him to jerk it until you say stop, etc. If he fails, punish him. Call him an idiot, weak.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.