[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with asshole college classmates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448582460706.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
1448582460706.gif
2 MB, 196x300
College, in my US history class

Teacher wants us to sit in the same seat for a few weeks to take roll/learn our names/etc...

>3rd week in
>get to class 2-3 minutes late
>kid sitting in my assigned seat
>"... you're sitting in my
>"no
>"The teacher assigned us seats"
>"There's other seats over there"
>"I'm not trying to be an asshole, the teacher wants us to sit in the same seat"
>"OK"
>Kid obviously didn't give any fucks

I took some other seat, how am I supposed to approach something like this? This guy wasn't anything intimidating, super skinny guy with unshaven patchy hair. Fighting over a seat seems retarded, especially since it can get me expelled, but I don't want to come off as a push over either.

I don't even care about the seat
>>
>>16784942
Shouldve took your childish instincts and said
>THE INSTRUCTOR SAID SO
>MRS ANON
>>
>>16784951
I don't want to be some snitch either
>>
>that's my seat, the teacher told us not to change seats
>faggot says he doesn't want to move
>Alright then
>teacher asks you why you arent sat in your seat
>say you told fag he shouldn't be sat there but he didn't move

Pretty simple op, if the teacher doesn't comment then who cares?
>>
>>16784969
I have no idea if the teacher knew I wasn't in my assigned seat, and not so much about the seat but how to deal with people trying to test me over stupid shit that's not worth fighting over
>>
>>16784989
>testing me

nigga he bested you
how you gonna let him take YOUR seat
shouldve settled it after class in the smoking area.

Now only choice u have is some petty shit switching seats every day
>>
>>16785019
That's why I'm asking for advice on how to deal with someone who doesn't give a fuck about being an asshole about stupid petty shit

>33
>engineering major
>work out everyday
>grew up in a bad area, been in my share of fights
>going to rich white school on the beach

I don't need to whip my dick out to feel like I'm a man, but at the same time I don't want some scrawny kid with patchy facial hair and not enough sense to shave to think it's OK to push my buttons
>>
>>16785032
It wouldn't have even been anything if the kid wasn't just being a rude prick about it
>>
>>16785032
>sane thing
let it go
>petty thing
sit in the seat and argue for it
>realtalk thing
you have to show him you will fuck him up if he keeps messing with you.

>you got marked present and him absent
this may have also happened and thats just funny.
>>
>>16784942
>"Move bitch, get out the way."
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.