[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm broken right now.. I liked this girl for 3 months but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ZJxlpgp.jpg (719 KB, 1028x9900) Image search: [Google]
ZJxlpgp.jpg
719 KB, 1028x9900
I'm broken right now.. I liked this girl for 3 months but haven't even talked to her. She recently got a boyfriend too, whom is just like me too.. I asked her out and she told me she currently has a boyfriend. Except that it was alright and that I knew that she doesn't like this guy. I believe me, I wouldnt ask her if I knew she had one. Except that instead of that piece of shit boyfriend I was thinking of, just today I saw the person who is just like me hug the girl i like and proceeded to class.. I thought I had a chance, but I blew it. I should've asked sooner, she seems perfect for me.

My heart is broken and I don't know what I can do so please how can I feel better? One of my friends (who doesn't know her at all, fyi) said I should keep saying hi to her. Good idea?

I've been obsessing for awhile, and just the day I asked her out it seemed like she got asked out by someone just liked me before me..

Image is of an INFP.. Which I am classified as
>>
Sorry it's hard to read.. typing on my phone. If I could make corrections I would
>>
>>16784728

There are tons of women out there. You're young and therefore stupid, so you think you're broken because some random chick is dating someone else.

You'll be fine, sport.
>>
Ignore her and don't obsess over one girl. It's not healthy. Also don't put women on a pedestal, talk to them how you would talk to your friends.
>>
>>16784728

So youre moping on a what if.

You lucked out. Take it as a lesson.

Treat her normally like a friend. If the guy is really like you, he would pussy out so you can swoop in and take her (dont get your hopes up)
>>
I should add that this is the first time I felt I had a chance with the perfect girl. Highschool senior here and I'm moving on to college soon..
>>
Thanks. Didn't see these posts before submitting those
>>
>>16784742

There is no such thing as the perfect girl. You're just a dopey kid who wants love.

We all want love, it's just young people pick horrible partners.

Or don't believe me, pick some random chick and see how you do in 10 years.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.