[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help guys.. Not getting into too many details, I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
Need some help guys..

Not getting into too many details, I think I'm falling for one of my good friends wives. I would never ever act on this, but I have some serious feelings for her, and I'm not too sure that the feeling isn't mutual.

Is there any scenario where this doesn't end in disaster? Should I simply distance myself from said couple?

I feel like a bad person just typing this, but I need to vent to some objective third patties
>>
Don't feel bad. Men want to fuck. Women want to fuck. A huge proportion of marriages end with adultery. It's just your nature. Saying that, there are plenty of women out there that you could be fucking instead. Why is this one girl so important that you have to seek advice from 4chan?
>>
>>16784699
It highly depends on your own values. Do you value a romantic relationship more than friendship? Do you value your friendship with said friend more than you value the chances you have with his wife?

If you let his wife know, she'll have to deal with those questions herself, but remember instead of friendship, she'd be in a conflict about ditching her husband for a friend of his.

If you don't value your friendship enough not to end up acting on this, do distance yourself from the couple or you could ruin their marriage. Your friend would likely be really depressed for a while, might even try to murder you[both].
>>
The situation where you distance yourself from the couple is one which avoids disaster. That doesn't mean you need to avoid the guy. Just don't hang around her so much. Invite him out separately. I'm sure their marriage will survive him having a guy friend of his own.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.