[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this "fuck off" in guy language?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x991
Is this "fuck off" in guy language?
>>
>>16784487
Short answers = no good
Thats when I wait for him to Text something to start a convo
>>
>>16784497
had a bad feeling. he gave the old "my life is very busy suddenly" bullshit too. should I just abandon ship now and block his number? I really liked him and I don't feel like being hurt by the slow fade.
>>
>>16784497
This hurt.
>>
>>16784504
It sucks, I've been through it several times. But honestly, if he really wanted to talk to you and he was super busy .. Then he would make time to talk to you. Even if it was just a text here and there, more than one word.

See if he makes an effort, give him a week or two. If he doesn't budge, drop em.

Sorry it sucks
>>
>>16784504
>block his number
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLDAMNLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>16784519
>>16784504
>>16784497

Yeah thats sucks a lot, but since you have the chance of being a female, you can find a same handsome/interesting ratio guy in 2 minutes.
Don't worry, you'll never end up alone, there are plenty and plenty of guy who're waiting for you :)
>>
Just send him some nudes.
>>
>>16784519
He didn't talk to me all weekend and he usually tells me goodnight or gives me a voice message daily. Guess it's over now. It hurts.
>>16784522
It's so I won't text him dickhead.
>>
>>16784526
True! I won't disagree, just needa find one that sticks around and not just in...
>>
>>16784531
Thats odd, but they'll do that.

You never know if he was chatting another girl up at the same time.

How long did you know him, how did you meet?
>>
>>16784504
A lot of the guys I know don't like to text an only do short texts so be happy he's at least talking to you, try at least one date before you jump
>>
>>16784487
I don't get it. If someone wants you to fuck off they'll usually take at least 10 min to reply.
>>
>>16784531
>It's so I won't text him
>dickhead

Wow, you bitches are weak as fuck. Do you really have no willpower? It's like the only thing you have in your mind right now is dicks. Go ahead and block him, do him a favor, loooool.
>>
>>16784487
He about to ghost your ass girl.
>>
>>16784531
>Guess it's over now. It hurts.
That means you did not reciprocate to any noticeable degree.
He is giving up on pursuing you, because he has not received any response from you that indicates you are interested.
>>
>>16784487
How'd ya meet and how long y'all been talkin... Cuase if ya known him for a long while merbee he really is buzy af
>>
>>16784547
Since Late August. Facebook.
>>16784554
He seems to want to bail after the date. Which is really weird, since I think it went pretty well and he even implied going on one immediately afterwards.

Should I just ask if he wants me to fuck off or not? Id rather he just tell me that instead of drawing it out.
>>
When I'm trying to get rid of someone who I no longer see value in I'll just text them less and less for example someone who I know I'm friend zoned with but I can't see any way to use them for anything
>>
>>16784561
0/10 troll.
>>16784565
I know ow.
>>16784573
Only a few months but he's totally bullshitting everybody says they're "busy".
>>
I honestly have no idea what is going on ITT

OP is blue, right?

And... she's unhappy that this guy is not sending longer messages??

But her own messages are considerably shorter, and make zero conversational running.

Is the complaint here that OP likes to be entertained by this guy, and wants him to make more of her entirely content-free meanderings?

None of this makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>16784539
Yeah don't worry, you'll find one good enough, just be interesting and not just a pussy walking !
>>
>>16784581
Ask on another date, if he says too busy or maybe idk oooor takes 2.5 years to answer drop it.

Orrrrr I once comfronted a guy "hey we don't talk as much as we did before our date"
>>
>>16784585
OP is blue. We usually take stupid selfies and send them to each other for shits and giggles. He completely ignored our "inside joke" by being cold.
>>
>>16784587
Thanks, Ill try that. Never thought of that!
>>
>>16784587
Do you have any suggestions on being interdasting??
>>
>>16784594
Dude, you're being colder than him here. If I were this guy, I might take your refusal to respond with anything in any way thought out or personal as a severe lack of interest.

You said no bar selfie. You said that.

If you want him to send you a selfie, top move would be to ask him to send you a selfie. Telling him not to send you a selfie of him at a place where he isn't is unlikely to get the response you're after.

You're your own worst enemy here.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x914
>>16784614
This was the beginning of the conversation... it started out really well and he texted back in seconds. I don't know. I might just be acting like an overanalytical cunt.
>>
>>16784637
Perhaps hes just busy, ask em if you can go out on a date when he isn't busy
>>
>>16784637
It started out pretty poorly for him, as you volunteered nothing and again forced him to make all conversational running, giving little impression of having any interest in talking to him.
>>
>>16784487
He just buzy give em time to not be buzy
>>
>>16784645
>>16784655
how long should I wait to strike up a conversation and ask to go out? A week? More?
>>
>>16784684
Nah a couple days, if he doesn't speak to you at all in 1-2weeks drop em.
>>
>>16784684
The timing is not the important thing. Look at the messages you're sending him. You're basically just saying "entertain me", then he tells you something, then you say "entertain me some more". If he sent you the kind of texts you send him, you'd have blocked him by now. Step up to the plate, Anon.
>>
>>16784709
Maybe this guy is right

Talk about something you did that might be interesting, or common interests.. Or maybe this guy knows something better..

Ask em out whenever you feel like it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.