[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel shitty last night >boyfriend tried to comfort me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1454965298936.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454965298936.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>feel shitty last night
>boyfriend tried to comfort me
>he makes me promise him that ill tell him if I ever feel shitty or bad or if I feel like crying
>ok
>he tells he's gonna leave
>ok
>he notices the sad tone in my voice, stays a little longer
>leaves finally, doesn't really give me an option
>okay, goodnight baby
>i cry immediately after he leaves

Should I tell him?
>>
You should show him this post.
>>
>>16784394
Kek
>>
I can't even tell if you're sad or not

Woman really are something
>>
>>16784449
Using a femanon as evidence of women is like using the JIDF as evidence of men. Anything on 4chan is automatically irrelevant no matter how well or poorly it conforms to anything else.
>>
File: 1448531687867.gif (180 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1448531687867.gif
180 KB, 500x278
This thread is proof that men are the superior sex.
>>
>>16784389
Why you cry ANAON??
>>
>>16784462
>being this pathetic
I highly doubt women will have sex with you with that attitude.
>>
>>16784389
Is there even a concrete reason why you're sad?
>>
File: HanasakuIroha-13.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HanasakuIroha-13.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>>16784471
>having sex with women
Ew, gross.
>>
>>16784389
>Should I tell him?
I wouldn't say there's a particular need to tell him about this particular incident, though I don't think there would be any harm.

But if you don't mind my asking, what brought this on? If something more serious is happening to you, THAT could be something you should tall to him about.
>>
>>16784476
No.
>>
>>16784506
Which, ironically, may point to a reason. We aren't qualified to diagnose, but this sounds like depression. Specifically, it sounds like what they call Major Depressive Disorder, which is characterized by relatively normal times, punctuated by severe "crashes".

Talk with a doctor about this. Then talk to your boyfriend.
>>
>>16784532
I don't know anon. Ever since I was young I'd have periods of sadness and melancholy and I'd just feel like shit. Back in high school I wouldn't go to school at least once every fortnight or so and I'd just watch gameplay videos or cry in my room. Sometimes it's a little better, sometimes it gets a little worse. I wouldn't say its completely without a reason like an instant moodswing or anything, I just start to question myself a lot and feel lost and then I get upset
>>
>>16784471
Almost like it's some form of validation!
>>
>>16784471
Dude this is 4chan, hardly any one of us is getting laid.
>>
>>16784569
Might be hormonal imbalances. Are you a womyn?
Just try to find a pattern in your feelings and figure out when and why they come.
>>
>>16784389
If there's no particular reason for your feelings, you should seek help. Might be psychological problems, might be medical ones.
Talk to your doctor about this and look for help.

Don't tell your boyfriend that you cried because it's just going to make him feel guilty. Tell him that you don't understand why you feel like this, and you'd like to have his support while you're looking for help.
>>
>>16784488
kek
>>
>>16784389
yes for fucks sake. If he loves you he won't mind if you cry. My gf used to cry a lot, but I told her to call me whenever she felt like that and she did. And so did I, and it helped a lot for both of us.
>>
>>16784389
Depends on why you felt shitty.

If this is just hormones, don't worry about it. If you're depressed and have been for some time, then you need to tell him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.