[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
URGENT My Girlfriend's friend tried (and failed) to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 2014_report.png (74 KB, 310x200) Image search: [Google]
2014_report.png
74 KB, 310x200
URGENT

My Girlfriend's friend tried (and failed) to kill himself because he sucks at what he does in school (trumpet performance). She is devastated af and she is also a little unstable herself. I am scared she might hurt herself. I use to be very suicidal so I know what this is like. Now I am on the other end and I don't know how to help. She haven't respond to texts and when I visited her she cried and kicked me out. please give advice.
>>
I've been on both sides of this coin. A good friend of mine was suicidal and made an attempt on his life. It's hard on the outside looking in its hard to find the right things to say. You need to give space as hard as it might sound. You can't smother her or she will think you don't trust her not to hurt herself. Stay by her side morally let her know your there for her and that if there's ever anything you can do ANYTHING all she has to do is ask. Make sure she understands that your there and understand she might need space. Tldr you have to be there sometimes from a distance as hard as it might be.
>>
>>16784176
Playing the trumpet is a lot harder than killing yourself. This guy clearly way overestimated his level of competence when he picked a major.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.