[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so at my job there's this girl I like and I would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: orange-rose-olr5yx2z.jpg (13 KB, 495x400) Image search: [Google]
orange-rose-olr5yx2z.jpg
13 KB, 495x400
Okay so at my job there's this girl I like and I would like to get her something for valentines day. We talk whenever we have the chance but we work in two completely different departments so its hard. I'm not sure if she like me like I like her but thought valentines would be a good day to see. So I was thinking about getting her a rose, one of those cheap little bears holding a heart, a card with a tiny little poem I wrote and leave it on top of her locker at work. A friend who I work with told me not to do a red rose cause that stands for love, and that different colors meant different things. They said I should get yellow cause that means friendship. I looked it up and decided I would go with an orange rose, which means fascination. So my question(s) would be is this a good idea? Is it too much, or too little. This will be my first valentine where I actually did something for a girl. I'm not scared about her knowing how I feel, I'm just scared about the poem. What if she hates it or something. Maybe I'll just omit the poem? Whether I do the poem or not I want the card to express how I feel. Any advice?
>>
File: orange.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
Roses are very clichéd for Valentine's day. Why not get her some nice orange lilies instead, for a more personal touch?
>>
>>16784163
I didn't want to get a whole bouquet. I know u can do single roses, can u do single Lillie's?
>>
>>16784249
Dude, I was messing with you. In the romantic language of flowers, orange lilies mean "I hate you and want you to die"
>>
>>16784255
Oh. Well thanks for being honest with me
>>
>>16784148
This is so cute. But I dont quite understand, do you like her? Would you ask her for a date too?
>>
>>16784269
Yes I like her, and would like a date yes
>>
File: Screenshot_20160209-033849~01.png (1 MB, 1401x1432) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160209-033849~01.png
1 MB, 1401x1432
Watch some anime and take it in your mind
Just give her a chocolate heart (or just a chocolate in valent gift pack) to show your sympathy
Not a troll, the idea is BE SIMPLE. You're not gonna die if she doesn't like you, but if she does — you'll got a score
>>
>>16784520
>watch some anime and take it in your mind
Put a note in her locker to tell her to come to the workplace roof and then yell how beautiful the moon looks?
>>
>>16784530
Daijobu?
>>
>>16784534
Dostedt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.