[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i got myself a degree and a job. Now i have a neet girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1359685507960.jpg (40 KB, 560x354) Image search: [Google]
1359685507960.jpg
40 KB, 560x354
So i got myself a degree and a job.
Now i have a neet girlfriend with social phobia.
We had sex on the first date, that was ok, i was basically permavirgin up until now.

Problem is, she has no money, so i have to buy her tickets and things for her to come visit me.

Is this doomed to fail? I feel like it is, but on the other hand it's the best i've had so far.

She's fun. Morbid. Politically incorrect. I just love it.
>>
It's hard to get neets out of their comfort zone. Gradually try and tell her to find a job, help her look too. Find something that has little to no social interaction, like stocking or data input or something small to start. Its for the best to try and break her out of her shell.
>>
>>16784092
its hard to motivate yourself (even if you are good at it)
it's even harder to motivate someone else
if she needs a push - give her a push - but it requires too much work on your part - break it off - you will be better off in the long run
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.