[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get it off your chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1444018205992.jpg (25 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1444018205992.jpg
25 KB, 500x440
Get it off your chest
>>
I FUCKING HATE THESE KIND OF THREADS HHHHNNNGGGG

Glad i got that off my chest.
>>
File: 1454019097553.jpg (291 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454019097553.jpg
291 KB, 1500x1500
>>16784030
I hope this makes you smile
>>
ey b0ss, gibe me a hug IRL.Pls.pls.pls.
>>
Im in love with you.
>>
I miss you and I regret saying all those things, but I still think they are true.
>>
I wish you would love me

It hurts so much
>>
I think I'm bi but I only want to be with women

also just called in sick due to insane diarrhea. had a fast for a few days but recently ate food again and shit started all over. for real.. that too.
>>
I just want to be held by you. It's going to be cold tonight. But I also want sleep. Must decide which is more important.
>>
I'm on a path to self-destruction, so no one should take the time to remember me. I'm tired and done, so I want to distract myself until I'm exhausted, then continue until I fall. It won't matter, I am easily replaced and easily forgotten. You all enjoy yourselves and even the coming Valentine's Day. I'm going to use 2016 to dedicate myself only to working once I've ironed out the remaining issues with the local hospital and got the okay to pursue two jobs. Once I'm granted the all clear, I'm going to go for two and I'll be too busy to think about anything other than when my next shift is. You guys smile on, even once you've completely forgotten me.
>>
15 minutes Christopher James
>>
i recently discovered that i have a sexual dysfunction that will prevent me from fucking anyone for at least a few months if not more like a year. the idea of being alone for that long makes me want to kill myself. im 20 and wanted to lose my v card this year and i had found the ideal guy, and obviously he's done with me, for this reason among others. why the fuck does this shit need to happen to me right when, for the first time, someone who /I/ like liked me back. kill me
>>
I am socially isolating myself until the point of depression. Nothing feels real any more and I have constant anxiety and fear of engaging in social situations. I think I may be derealizing too. I know something is there, but everything plays out like a movie and I am basically numb 24/7. Been like this since my 14th, temporarily got out of it when I was 19-20, but now, being 22, it's back... what the hell do I do... I wish I could stop wasting my life behind a computer screen, the only things that are probably keeping me alive is the fact I make shitty music on this thing and like to cook tasty food (and trying a new recipe once a week is the best thing that happens to me in that whole week.)
>>
>>16784034
Michael????? :o!!
>>
I feel that I will spend my 20s friendless, depressed, ugly, and alone. I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>16784030
I masturbated 3 times today and yesterday and my dick is sore please help
>>
I want to say I love you but I've never been in love before so how can I know this is it? I can't tell if I'm just infatuated... its only been 6th months.
>>
I'm pretty sure my GF is emotionally controlling and abusive.
But I feel like no one else will ever love me as much as she does so maybe it's better to stick with her.
Or maybe i'm being to sensitive.
>>
File: Untitled_1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I need her to love me, more than anything else. But I know she never will. Why the fuck am I trying in life anymore if I'm gonna end up alone and miserable no matter what. I'm about 3 bad days away from jumping off a fucking bridge, and I never used to be that sort of person. My brain feels like a rope fraying at the ends under a heavy strain. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this shit up. Maybe drugs are the answer
>>
I asked multiple people the simple question and that is if my privacy is being respected. No answer probably means no. So it's a no-go, even more than before. No flowers on Valentine's day..
>>
>>16784894
An abuser cannot love. Prove me wrong.
>>
My name is Mike Bauer and i'm the biggest pussy there ever was. I cheat on my girlfriend and feel no remorse for it. I yell at old ladies in traffic because I don't have the balls to say what I want to say to who I want to say it to. I'm a pathetic human being but pretend like I'm better than everyone else. I'm entitled to having my room mates to pay my rent and buy me drugs for months on end, and to repay them I act like a giant pussy cunt of a man.
>>
>>16784657
I have done that before.
The answer is a rest day though.
Just don't beat it anymore bucko.
>>
>>16784905
If they don't love you then why would they put effort into being involved in your life?
>>
>>16784146
Initials?
>>
>>16784239
initials ?
>>
>>16784924
You tell me.
>>
>>16784896
initials plz
>>
>>16784937
I don't think someone would waste so much time just to be mean and controlling over someone.
>>
>>16784940
Who knows?
>>
>>16784949
I sure don't.
>>
I had ECT today! It went really well. I mean, I was tired as shit all day from the anesthesia, and I had trouble walking and with balance for a while, but by the time I woke up from my nap when I got home I was fine.

They used ketamine as anesthesia, but I didn't get high or anything, I just had these really vivid afterimages when I closed my eyes to the point where I felt like they were open.

The nurses and doctors were all really nice, and I swear one of the psychiatrists is my spirit animal.
>>
I didn't fucking look at your boobs. Almost never did I see a gaze more angry and fierce when my perceived transgression was noticed. Why so mad? Wanted me to grab them or something? It seemed like you just wanted me to drop into the ground. Weirdo.
>>
i lost my phone today

feels bad :'(
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1044x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1044x768
I need to stop masturbating. It's not a chronic problem, I just don't like doing it anymore. The urge pops up every week and a half and I feel like I feel like garbage every time. This isn't good for my prostate, hair, or the chemical functions in my brain.
>>
latinas are the worst women to be with
>>
Alright, you want to hear it? This trans era and everything around it is the dumbest, most irrational bs I've ever had to listen to in my life. If you are born a male, you are a male. If you are born a female, then you are a female. There is no "switching" there is no "I don't feel right in my own skin" bs. You are born the exact way you are for stern reason. No, I will not let a trans woman change in a man's locker room and vice versa. How about instead of being a little pussy and being not happy with your gender, you suck it up, and make the best of it. This little "switching gender" thing is absolutely unnecessary. Your mindset is just weak and pathetic because you didn't want to born the way you were, so you wanna change to a boy/girl? No. It doesn't work that way. Oh, and another thing, you are not born gay. Think about how long it actually took you to "come out" and decide you would tell everyone you've decided to date the same sex as you? 15, 25, 40 years? But, yeah, you were "born gay" I bet you were in the hospital staring at the baby next to you with the same genitals thinking, wow I definitely want that, instead something I can natural fornicate with? Come on, let's hear the butthurt ways you wanna tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>16785075
Oh, and adding to this, "gender fluid" makes me want to cut my throat with a butter knife. Male or female. You are not born with choice to be a sugar packet, tater tot, or a box of pancake mix. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>16785075
Clearly clinical psychologists, neurologists, psychiatrists etc have all been brainwashed by the PC brigade.

>oh wait, they were the ones who pointed out that transexuality is a real thing that needs to be recognized

If you don't agree with experts in relevant fields then I don't see why anyone should listen to you. You may as well be saying that vaccines cause autism.
>>
File: 2015-11-20_21.13.33.jpg (24 KB, 596x307) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-20_21.13.33.jpg
24 KB, 596x307
There's a girl in one of classes that annoys the fuck out of me, because its a programing class and she's too laxy to watch a two/three minute video to learn what to do
>>
>>16785075
Agreed

>>1678506
So what?
>>
File: 1451455234833s.jpg (3 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1451455234833s.jpg
3 KB, 125x70
>>16785086
>says some big words that almost sound intelligent
>says doctors were trying to prove trans bs before it was a thing
>acting like some vaccines don't cause autism

Well obviously a given vaccine that causes autism was given to you

ur bad b8 m8
>>
File: _gender__chart_3.png (1 MB, 2156x3868) Image search: [Google]
_gender__chart_3.png
1 MB, 2156x3868
>>16785075
Spot on. It's a shame that common sense is something people have to reserve for anonymous Mongolian stamp collection forums
>>
>>16785172
Same anon from >>16784075
I read two of those and contemplated blowing up my house
>>
>>16785205
Whoops meant >>16785075
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x213
You don't have much patience with others, probably explains why you've been so alone in your life. I see how guarded you are around others, how quick you are to be on the defensive.
So why did you let me in? I'm everything you hate. I'm still a kid, even if we're only a few years apart, and how evident that was, when we saw each other last. The boy I knew, now a man, and barely a month's interval with our parting of ways. Not a stranger, but a different version of yourself.
It baffles me, why you won't look for another, there are so many other girls like me, neets & losers, but I guess we're the best match for another, right now.
God damn; you've made me all sentimental.
>>
>>16785172
You can believe in transgendered people without believing in shit like "aquarigenders" and "genderfluid" people.

Genderfluidity is a thing but it doesn't at all reference going between a male and female identity in a short-term context; it's usually used when discussing emerging gender identities in children as they transition to adults.
>>
I'm done. I want to go.I'm only here because I don't have the money to leave yet.she knows it's over but it's hard to stop hanging out when we're still so attracted to each other.I need to go my life is fluttering away I'm just so exhausted.it's all excuses I'm scared.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453160356282.jpg (7 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453160356282.jpg
7 KB, 440x587
>>16785302
hahaha no
>>
Sorry for wasting and ruining 2+ years of your life. I know you regret me.
>>
I didn't think boyfriends were supposed to make their women cry from frustration and a breaking heart. Seriously...
>>
Hahahaha way to hurt me, that was low.
>>
>>16785552
Initials, thanks.
>>
>>16785608
From J.
>>
The things that I thought I were great at ended up being complete garbage once realiry hit.

My best friend turned into a slut cocksleeve. Having to see my last ounce of childhood rot away with her is so painful.

On top of that, I have to deal with figuring out how to get medication that I cant afford to keep myself alive

Whats the point. Nobody cares.
>>
I still love you after ten years. But I wish I could forget you so that I don't feel like a part of me has been amputated.

Worse, I know I deserve to feel this way after what happened.
>>
>>16784030
Pro-abortion people are so fucking stupid. It almost seems like they believe child was jump bumped back in line instead of born, and that it'll be born if they get pregnant again. That's how stupid they come across.

At least stop lying to yourselves. You are preventing a life from coming into the world. Its already living cells. Its not some unicorn. If you're going to be an abortionist, at least be honest about your reasons.

Its right/wrong in general? No. Its right FOR YOU, because you need to fulfill your desire to not have a baby even if you get pregnant. Just because something is right FOR YOU personally doesn't make it right.

Everyone has an agenda. Everyone has a reason to believe in the things they do. Everyone is trying to make the world "right for them".

I also find it aggravating that I say I'm pro-abortion because I can get laid more often since women will get naked and fuck more often with abortion as a backup to condom failure, yet people call ME scum or a terrible person for believing in that.

If you create an incentive for behavior, it will increase. Abortion creates an incentive for more sex because everyone has a sex drive (except those asexual freaks), so saying Im happy that my benefit is being incentivized makes me a monster? Im not going to discuss the ethics or morals of it, but everyone trying to appear moral on any issue when they're really looking out for number one gets my goat.

I prefer the company of sociopaths like Hannibal in the TV series for this reason. "Why did you do this to me?" "To see what you would do."

I get it. I get that you want to appear moral because society says you must be moral to be acceptable, but everyone has selfish interests and wants those interests fulfilled. At least sociopaths don't lie to themselves about their reasons for what they do. Normal people SUBLIMATE all the god damn time because they think it makes them a better human being.

No, turning "socially unacceptable impulses"
>>
>>16784030
Into signing up for the military to go kill "the bad guys" doesn't make you morally superior. Fuck off with that.

You're all hiding your sick sick subconsciousnesses under a veneer of morality. Humanity is base. Morality is all about social acceptance of behavior, not objective.

Fucking hate all you delusional selfish liars.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 415x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 415x233
We don't know each other very well

So why did you fall for me
>>
>>16784347
What sort of sexual dysfunction?
>>
I miss you and still love you.
>>
>>16785677
Initials? :(
>>
Consider me 'fucked off' then.

At least until you're ready to not explode at me for thinking you're going to go and do what you've done every time (bar the last couple of times, as far as I know) we've broken up.

Sorry that I'm a broken and untrusting piece of shit.
>>
Sorry that my way of coping with my life is using dark humor.
I didn't know you'd take it so seriously. Or personally.
I really was okay before when I said that. I wasn't depressed.
But now I don't feel so good. So I'm drinking to feel better. Ironic, I guess.
>>
>>16785757
If the sun comes up three times in a row, you're trusting it will come up tomorrow.

You have trust. You trust in patterns continuing.
>>
Why am I invisible to every single guy? It breaks my heart.
>>
File: CMhbxLeWcAA6Qk-.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CMhbxLeWcAA6Qk-.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
My socially-inept friend's oneitis is flirting with me, and I have been tempted to go for it for a while. Problem is me and my friend work together. But at the same time I love talking to her. I feel a compulsion to talk to her now, and deep down I know I'm just an asshole to my friend.
>>
>>16785815
How are your looks?
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 550x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 550x818
I hope I hear from you soon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>16785830
I'm attractive.
>>
>>16785850
Then why? Any other visible negative qualities about you?
>>
>>16785856
No, why do you think I'm asking? Not american if that matters.
>>
>>16785725
kmw
>>
HE'S PERFEEECT
>>
Sometimed I wonder just how delusional I really am. I'm really afraid.
>>
>>16785670
think of all the gutter trash that has an abortion or two by the time they are 20.

im prochoice but if youve had more than one abortion and your only reasons are you arent ready or dont want kids you should probably kill yourself or be a communal fleshlight for anyone that wants to fuck you.
>>
>>16785950
I don't understand people who have children before they want them. There's this thing called a condom, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>16785690
Initials?

And what is with all these assholes that are not providing initials? Just give someone a little bit of closure, as no one actually believes they are speaking with the person they hope, but it quiets that nagging doubt.

Either that, or it is a truly cunning ruse.
>>
>>16785951
also birth control iuds etc and plan b ffs.
>>
I'm afraid I might die alone. When I was in high school I considered myself very attractive and eventhogh I wasn't a ladiesman at least I had some girls interested in me. But I considered myself way too attractive for them(which wasn't the case anyways). Now I'm 20 year old and I look exactly the same I looked when I was 14 years old, and that sucks. I am even the same height(a fucking manlet). Girls don't even look at me anymore, when I go to parties I feel like if I was out of place. I am unattractive now, the only girls that are interested in me are fucking ugly. I never had a girlfriend, because I always thought I was too good for everyone. I only had sex once with an ugly bitch and I felt disgusted after it, now I can't do it anymore. I really feel like shit because I certainly believe I deserve better than that. I am a very good student, the best in my class. I am going to graduate and I won't know what to do with my degree, because I really feel like there's no point in living anymore. My life is so boring and lonely, I just want someone to love me(and who I love back) Why is it so difficult? Maybe if I was taller...
>>
I found out that my girlfriend has been fucking her co worker.
I am such an idiot for even buying a ring.
>>
>>16784030
I think I'm afraid of being in a relationship I don't fully control. I'm afraid of being domesticated or claimed by any one woman, and so I seek the attention of other women. I've been in a relationship for four years now, and have been in four prior. I've cheated twice in those past ones, and am not unaware of other women in this one. Maybe I'm just an asshole.

I'm probably not going to make it as a famous musician, but I'm damn sure gonna try. Do what you love, right?

I probably should've applied myself more in high school, and not gotten so distracted at University. (How I got in my current relationship.)

My whole personality feels like I'm just lying to people, even though they call me a good person. Maybe this is a form of depression or anxiety.

I expected a lot more of myself, I think, and now I just feel like some background asshole in the book of life.
>>
>>16785845
Initials?
>>
D 1

Forget it

D 2

Really? Me too

R
>>
>>16785951
Some people can't use birth control.

For me personally, I can't use any at all because I'm either allergic to it or it fucks up my already fucked up hormones.
I deal with the reaction from condoms if I'm sleeping with someone new, but I get regularly tested and if I'm in a long term relationship then I don't use any BC at all.

If I were to become pregnant, I'd keep it. But if you asked me a few years ago when I was younger, I'm not sure my answer would be the same.
>>
R

I love you so much

D
>>
I don't see value in anything these days.
Compliments don't make me feel good. Hard work isn't fulfilling.

Only getting lost in dreams seems to put me at ease.
>>
>>16786028
Same as me. The only interesting thing in my life are my dreams.
>>
>>16784047
Gimme da gimme da gimme da pusi b0ss
>>
life is fucking pointless and everyone's too arrogant to care
>>
>>16786041
Basically this.
They're also too selfish too care.
>>
I always had a fantasy about my best friend and I losing our virginities to eachother.

I'm kind of disappointed it didn't turn out that way.
>>
>>16785690
I miss you, and love you still.

Why not tell me this directly? You know I would welcome hearing your voice...
>>
>>16784928
it's K
>>
Fuck people who pretend to care and act like friends.

I'm tired of being everyone's fucking emotional crutch and the person they come to for advice. If something wrong, they come to me. But they couldn't give a shit about me when I need anything, when I'm going through fucking Hell. Even after they say how I can come to them for anything. How is it I always end up being friends with people that eventually do this shit?

I don't even know why I bother. I hate this feeling of utter loneliness I feel but I don't even know what to do at this point since I have social anxiety and can't even talk to the few people I thought I could trust.

I'm so tired of hearing "You can come to me for anything", knowing you are lying to my face. It should be blatantly clear I'm on the edge of breaking down. Or at least it would be if you actually bothered to look.

But fuck that right? You'd rather play your fucking piece of shit game all day.
>>
I have a female friend who is single and has always been. When we first met she had kinda a crush for me, but I didn't reciprocate. Now it's been a long time and I from time to time I invite her to hang around as "more than friends"(since we are both lonely and miserable) but she keeps rejecting me and saying I'm like a brother to her. What is wrong with her? I mean, she fucking liked me, and now she'd rather be totally lonely than to date me? What the fuck did I do wrong? Maybe she likes to be lonely and miserable.
>>
I like masturbating to videos of me lifting. Especially squats. Idk why, but I have a fucked up fetish of wanting to bone myself.
>>
>>16786250
One of the following
>she doesn't have feelings for you anymore
>She doesn't want to risk ruining a friendship
>she doesn't want to date you just because you/she can't find someone else
>>
I fell out of love with my long term partner of 6 years because of the hatred i felt towards her and despised her due to her friend always flirting with her, And now i am doing that to another girl i work with who is in a rough spot with her partner.

feel like an absolute dog but she's smoking hot,Short,skinny big tits (DDs),blonde with blue eyes ( which change between blue and green )
>>
I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of you, you fucking engineering shitbag. Just you fucking wait.
>>
I love my wife. She has severe anger/temper issues, but I love the fuck out of her.

Ever hear the Elvis song "Hard Headed Woman, Soft Hearted Man?" That's my life, but things have been getting progressively worse. I used to fight back at you when you started name calling or blatantly distorting facts. Five years of this has beaten me down. I just take it now. Today, you screamed at me because I didn't do dishes before you got home. It's so easy for me to call you a bitch now. You're almost proud of it. I hate you. You now have expectations not only on what house work I do, but when I should be doing it. Once I upset you, you start yelling and name calling. I'm selfish, I'm stubborn (because I won't do exactly what you want) and I'm an asshole. You've screamed at me that I ruined our 5 year old's birthday in front of her (because I didn't want to swim at the party). You've hit me on multiple occasions and have called me every name in the book, but I put up with it. I have to. For the kids. It's gotten to the point where the 5 year old actually asked me if you would get home mad. You're a shitty person wrapped up in your own self pity. I am really starting to hate you.
>>
I can't fucking stand cheaters.
They're putrid scum of the earth and deserve nothing.

How the actual fuck can you claim to "love" someone, and then break their trust and disrespect them in one of the worst ways possible?

Going behind your partner's back, the person you made a promise and commitment to, and cheating on them (emotionally and/or sexually) is the equivalent of looking them in the eyes and saying, "I do not respect, care for, or love you in any way, shape, or form. You are worthless and are nothing to me", and worse.

If you can't look your significant other in the eyes and say that, then why the fuck do you cheat on them? Why do you dehumanize them and deceive them? Why do you treat them like garbage and make them feel worthless? Why do you want to degrade and humiliate them? Why do you shatter their world and rip out their heart - the heart that loves you?

Why the fuck would ANYONE want to destroy someone like that?????
Especially someone who LOVES you, and who you claim to "love".
>>
>>16786388
The word "love" has lost its meaning, it's not used how we imagined it to be. It's used too early, without truly loving someone. People will say it just to force someone to say it back in response, to feel good about themselves. But if you don't say it, you're supposedly the one in the wrong.

True love wouldn't involve cheating, but that's not what it means these days. Love is just a casual word to throw about now. People will claim to love people they don't even trust
>>
>>16786404
Fucking this
>>
>>16786404

Oh fuck off. Ever hear about love at first sight?

All love which occurs within a few days or weeks is bullshit, and is based on the SUBLIMATION of the socially unacceptable feelings of lust and sexual desire to fuck some guy/girls' brains out into "love".

Seriously. We walk around with an unconscious 10x bigger (by all pictures of icebergs I've ever seen) than our conscious. We live on society, and we use defense mechanisms to convert anti-social behavior into pro-social behavior.

Saying "I want to fuck her brains out" is socially unacceptable, however saying "omg I've just met her but Im in love" is somehow socially acceptable, and everyone keeps buying into these lies.
>>
>>16785280
Initials plz
>>
You had so much potential

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
I want to live free but im too antisocial to do shit. Meh
>>
>>16786036
nyeeeeeeessssss
>>
If I do something nice for you, woman, it's not necessarily because I want to sleep with you. Just a "thanks" would be nice.

Fucking orbiters have ruined my social sphere. Can't do shit for anyone without looking weak.
>>
>>16786414
>however saying "omg I've just met her but Im in love" is somehow socially acceptable
>The word "love" has lost its meaning, it's not used how we imagined it to be.
Good job, you really argued against me
>>
I've been skipping school for a month because I have avoidance issues and I'm basically an awful person, but a friend recently informed me that I've been unregistered

I'm getting really panicked about this and I started to come up crazy ideas about faking the rest of my high school experience to my parents.

what do?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 506x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 506x361
>>16786388
I can't fucking stand when my partner doesn't satisfy me, hurts my feelings, makes me sad, or ignores me, or leaves me unfufilled.

Men who trap me with them, and don't allow me to leave are putrid scum of the earth and deserve nothing.

Why the fuck would ANYONE want to destroy someone like that?????
Especially someone who LOVES you, and who you claim to "love"
>>
Just saying. SOME not all, cheaters cheat because they feel trapped in relationships, especially abusive ones
>>
Tbh I'm just a broke hood bitch all my jugging money go to the senpai I get shook down all the time all bills are past due my gas always on e like I'm always so stressed when I think of love I envision some important people who I'm not sure y they important and shit is beyond extra everything can we all just chill
>>
>>16786485
becase women are whorse who deserve nothing. Keep fucking someone you love, till you love someone new. Go fuck yourself and figure out why you're the bad one, it doesn't happen to people who are nice
>>
>>16784146
I love you, R
>>
>>16786497
>whorse

Can't take advice from someone who spells whores wrong. And Kek it's like you know anything about me or my life.
>>
>>16786497
Men and women cheat just as much as each other. It takes two to tango, you can't put all the blame on women, that's ignorant and naïve, but then again, this is 4chan; full of beta virgins.
>>
I am a weak man.
>>
Your life got better being with me and mine got worse. You're selfish too.
>>
Of course. I'm the bad guy. Again.
I can't fucking do anything right.
>>
Tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. I need a job. I need several jobs. I need to just focus on jobs and not have to think about anything or anyone else. Just to focus on working until the next shift. Just enough downtime for survival necessities such as eating and sleeping, then back to work.

Is this a world in which someone's emotions can truly be killed and for them to turn into a soul-less worker? Can their senses be limited solely to their current job at the time? I think this is the kind of life I want now. I want to just shut down and be a working drone. Anyone who ever wished ill on me would be happy, and anyone else would continue on as they always have as the change to me wouldn't affect them.

As I see it, this is the best outcome for everyone.
>>
I wish I didn't hate going to sleep so much. I'm so tired.
>>
I wish people would stop saying 'just be yourself' about getting a relationship. If being myself was going to work, it would have happened already.
>>
>>16786684
Real advice, stop wanting a relationship so badly. The more you give a shit the less likely it is to happen and the more likely you are to be disappointed.

Train yourself to give 0 shits
>>
Went 2 years without caring about rejection or relationships, now i meet you and im cursed with feelings again, i hate this, but i want you.
>>
I have a bad feeling about today's evening.
>>
>>16786692
This just may be what i needed to see
>>
File: Gumdisease_hatty-hattington.jpg (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Gumdisease_hatty-hattington.jpg
8 KB, 500x500
>>16785966
>>
Fiona, regardless of what your parents/friends think of me, I love you. I know you're the one for me, and the fact that I'm just a scruffy sound guy won't stop me from trying to win your heart.
>>
Put the knives, forks and spoons back in the drawer properly, clean up after yourselves and just fucking recycle already! Pisses me off that it annoys me so much too.
>>
>>16786818
I suggest you move on. The parents always win. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, who knows? Perhaps you'll be able to beat the parents on this one.
>>
Man I'm sick of >tfwnobf
All of my friends are in stable, happy relationships.
I date guys but it never goes anywhere. Either I'm not that interested or he's not that interested.
I'm still a virgin because so far I just can't find a guy I want to fuck, who also wants to fuck me.
I don't know what the problem is, am I too picky, am I too ugly, is there something wrong with my personality, do I just have bad luck?
>>
>>16784920
thanks buddy
>>
I have a single frekel on my weiner wtf
>>
>>16784997
Afternoon ectanon. How are you feeling today?
>>
i love you but i don't know how to say it because you live o far away and my life isnt in order right now and i feel so cluttered and i just wish that things would clear up so that i can tell you how i feel
>>
I'm so angry about the fact that although I lost my virginity, the sex was very weak because of my weak erection.
>>
I hope you live a miserable life you dirty fucking whore. I'm going to make sure you pay for what you did to him you ugly piece of shit.
>>
>>16786948
I'm fine. I don't feel any better yet -- normally you don't until the fourth treatment in the course, and my second is tomorrow -- but I'm not having any significant side-effects that I can tell. If I lost memory, it's not anything important or significant; all I have to do is wait to find out if I'll remember the events around the ECT (e.g. the next two weeks.), because for most people I've spoken to that stuff is very foggy.

I do feel a little achy but that's from the muscle relaxants they gave me so that I didn't harm myself during the electrically induced seizure.

Thanks for asking :)
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>16784030
Does a white guy who is descendant of an African slave have the right to use the N word?
>>
>>16786988
Not the anon you're replying to but I'm really glad it went well for you, hopefully you don't have any memory loss or anything! Good luck for your next sessions :)
>>
kys nigger.
>>
>>16785685 #
vaginismus (lol), a muscle disorder
>>
My daughter is ugly and stupid and I don't care about her.
>>
>>16786988
I've been reading and replying for the past week. Hopefully this treatment will help you turn a corner and realise your potential. Good luck:)
>>
>>16787084
Are you the guy who hates his newborn?
>>
Found out that in order to support myself and my child in my state, I'd have to make over $25/hr. My last job was $9/hr. The father makes $8/hr. Even if we marry, neither of us have skills marketable enough to make it.
>>
When you're being honest, the really lovely and kind you, I love you so much, D. I'll never stop

R
>>
>>16787302
Leave me alone. I have a good life now without you it's perfect. I'm just too 'nice' to say it to your face.
>>
Stop Stalking AJ from Queens this is SS and know I do not like you ,cannot stand you and wish you to go away!!! You giveaway my personal info like its funny!!! I could never like or love you !!!!!! You disgust me!!! Grow up!!! You are physically gross to me !!!! Suck a trillion dicks!!!!!
>>
Initials Mr D good life?
>>
How do I stop hoping?
Even know, when I'm crying my eyes out because she left me I still hope she'll come back and everything will be fine again.
She left me 2 days ago because I probably was a bit of an ass for 2 months, because I didn't give her enough attention anymore. I didn't get the chance to work on that, because she went to the zoo with a guy I considered a friend, as a date. While we were still together.
I can forgive her for that, but even now she says that maybe we'll get back together, but she'll try building something with the other guy first. How does she think I am? That I'll just wait on the sideline while they go into a relationship? Even now she says I should get my shit together, and that SHES getting tired of pointing me in the right direction. What could I respond to that?
I just want to work on my issues and make everything right again, but fuck.
It's just too late now.
>>
>>16787331
Last is P
>>
File: f.jpg (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
22 KB, 800x600
My entire life, my parents kept me rather secluded. I spent most of my childhood pent up at home, doing nothing but playing video games. As a result, I cannot help but feel like this impaired me in some way. Like, those might have been the years I should be learning how to socialize, and instead I was a shut in. In high school, I was given ever so slightly more freedom, but because I had no idea how to really talk to people, I ended up burning a lot of bridges and alienating people because I simply did not know how to conduct myself. Growing up, I always heard from my parents "no, you're doing everything wrong" or "the world is dangerous, don't trust anyone, everybody is out to kill you". I cannot help but feel like this somehow affected my mindset in some way. I cannot help but feel like, as I have grown up, this has somehow affected how I am now. I am really insecure and not confident in myself, almost as if I do anything expecting to fail. I am scared to take the first step with anything, which can be rather debilitating. I just feel like, being told that I do everything wrong and that the world is not safe might have messed with me somehow. It's likely that my parents coddled me too much. Too afraid of letting me go out into the world and really experience, they sort of held my hand throughout my entire childhood and even through high school. They always spoiled me. And now that I am an actual adult, I find it difficult wondering what to do with my life or what to do next with all this in mind. I wonder if I am even okay. I wonder if these things are just insignificant and I am just magnifying them. I'm twenty years old, and I still live with them because I have no sense of independence and no job, so I don't see the point in moving out just yet. I'm at an age where I feel like I need to figure everything out and I have no idea where to even start, and I often think about the past, wondering how it affects my present self, or if my future self has any salvation.
>>
Don't worry Mr P. It wasn't for you old mate, but I'm glad your life is good

R
>>
>>16787375
Too much coincidence my bad
>>
>>16786485
>Men who trap me
Unless he is physically stopping you, there is nothing stopping you from leaving. If leaving him means you lose financial support, that's entirely your fault for becoming so reliant on someone.
>>
File: shrug.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
22 KB, 275x200
I had a dream last night in which a friend of mine's dad had too many adopted pets and also too many retarded sons.
>>
>>16787372

fuck bro I know this feel
>>
>>16786459

Love never had a meaning in the first place, fuck face.
>>
>>16784030
I just dont know what to do, I guess I know that you're showing some romantic interest in me, but I don't think you realise how much of a sperg i trully am. I see your snapchats with friends on the weekend and the people i call friends and i are falling out slowly. Oh god, it fucking terrifies me that i'll be like my dad, stuck with no friends for the rest of his life.

I guess my problem with trying to make a relationship out of this (probably)mutual attraction is that I feel like you only see me the way I try to be seen. It's a really stupid complaint, I know, complaining that my mask is solid. The worst thing is that I'm trying to stop these fucking feelings buy I can't. I just feel more alive when I'm near you. I'll probably have to.either wait for you to lose interest and break my heart or i dont fucking know what. I just don't see us working togather, i can't pretend to be a cheery extrovert like you all of the time. Even the somewhat extroverted fasade I put on around people is infinitly friendlier then how I actually am. This makes me feel like I'm fucking insane and trying to hide it but the truth is'nt nearly as romantic. Truth is I'm just a fucking loner and the worst thing is I don't mind it. Every time my family bugs me about getting a gf I just feel like screaming (i don't) that I like being fucking alone, but I don't even know if it's true anymore. I just feel so fucking inadequate. I'm trying to improve in every way, and I feel meself becoming an objectivly bettter individual. After the hours at the gym/running it no longer feels as shamefull to walk by a mirror.
After so much time practicing alone my art is getting closer to pro level every day.
I've deleted every single gaming related thing from my life (excluding.a couple on my phone, can't draw on the bus).
I reached my goal of creating more content then I consume. I'me the best I've ever been, but personallity wise
>>
I'm done being nice now. If any of you thought I was a cunt before, just wait and see how bad I am now. I'm done taking this shit and biting my lip, filtering out what I really want to say because of the reaction it might cause. I realise now that it doesn't really matter. You're all against me. Everyone is against me. None of you care about me and you all want to see me fail. Well what, you think I'm going to just lay down and die? Fuck you. Fuck all of you. I will not give up. You wont make me bow. I will succeed. I will find happiness. With or without you. And at the end I'll look back, and you'll be there in the same place wishing you hadn't missed out on me. And I wont be there anymore. I'll be somewhere better. Mark my words.
>>
>>16784146
Initial of the person you're writing to?
>>
>>16785850

Okay, if you think you're invisible, I'm assuming none of them have made a move?

Right?

Well, that basically means two things;
Either you're aren't as attractive as you think you are, and you're crazy unapproachable.

So, in short, you're either ugly, or a bitch-looking kinda bitch.

So, if you are smoking hot... than you unfortunately also look like the kind of girl who'll roll her eyes, gives an exasperated "ugh" and sigh, and then throw the word "creep" around once or twice to make sure he really got the message, if any guy so dares to try.

Not my fault bitches gave bitches are bad reputation. Guys just protectin' themselves.
>>
>>16784146
I miss you, but my personality is changing too much in the eyes of my family. Even if we reconnected I probably wouldn't be the person you knew me as. Blame me for that, and also laugh because I brought my experiences on myself.
>>
I wish you'd do something that would show me when(if lol) you're thinking about me...I don't know how sincere the things you said are. You never really initiate conversation with me outside of times we have to be with each other. I'd genuinely like to believe in everything you say but misanthropic feelings have already set in.
>>
valentines day is nothing but a sham but i'll be damned if i didn't wish i had a date on that day. meh
>>
Holy fuck I haven't fapped in 3 days and I feel like I'm both dying and full of energy
>>
>>16787352
Tell her she's a whore whore whore whore whore whore
Cut contact
You will get over it
>>
>>16784030
God dammit why do I hate you and love you at the same time. You infuriate me to no end sometimes but I think you're the most beautiful human being I've ever met and want to marry you and have children with you and retire to Europe with you but god damn you make me I'll sometimes.
>>
some fucking disgusting bastard gave me warts after shaking their hand. you know the grossest part? I remember the exact moment it happened and the exact fucker that did it.

some homeless dude I helped once came over and was like "aww man, thank you it means so much" and all that shit. he goes in for a handshake but when I go to shake his hand he does this weird fucking thing where he angles his hand so one of his fingers like jabs my pointer finger in the side. well there's a wart there now and they're spreading. imma burn and freeze and put acid on this shit.

fuck shaking people's hands, and forget ever doing anything nice for people. that dude knew, I remember lookign at him and going "this guy is fucking disgusting". but I helped him and I shook his hand because he's just another man right, and he decided fuck this guy, Imma give him a weird ass handshake and a bum bump. recently a lot of people have fucked me over after helping them or trying to help them. fuck helping people.

this is why rich people don't help poor people. ya'll do shit like this out of petty spite and short sightedness. I don't know the dudes reasons, but that was an intentional "here's some warts you rich looking motherfucker" handshake. I'm not even rich, my taxable income for last year was 16k, but I understand the mentality now. I don't help bums anymore. dude fucked it up for everyone. now I'm gonna have months of getting rid of this shit and worrying about if it's gonna spread to my face or some shit. pretty sure there's one on my goddamn eyelid.

fucking dirty ass bastard.

inb4youshouldfeelbadforhim,you'vegotwartsonyourhandhe'shomeless. oh fuck off you hippie idealist. yeah, I've gone a little more republican. thank fuck he can get healthcare now and go to the doctor and get that shit burned off. but I don't want to be around that dirty ass shit anymore.

tired of people hating me and trying to drag me down cause of who I am. oh he's hot, smart, sane, has decent judgement,
>>
>>16789377
and has ambition... fuck that, gotta do whatever things we can to screw that up.

fuck people man. you do you imma do me, and don't come crawling back when I got mine. I will, and I don't want your bullshit at my doorstep. step off with your petty small minded bullshit. imagining beef where there isn't any. I can bring you up with me or i can drop you. thats how its gonna be from now on.

another thing, there's a select few of you that can give advice. if I'm honest most of the advice I've gotten through my life hasn't treated me well. I need to be true to myself and my instincts and choices because I know what I'm capable of and none of you seem to have faith. so let me show you.

it's already begun. one month from now, watch.
>>
My friend basically started ignoring me overnight. They kept telling me its because of ~depression~, but they can't even be assed to decline invites. I'm doubly annoyed because they used to talk mountains about how much they hated it when people did the same stuff they're doing right now.

I don't really know what to do. We used to be thick as thieves, but I'm at my limit. I'm extremely tempted to call them out and just end it already.
>>
>>16784924
literally because they enjoy abusing you... no really. I have known people like this. you should burn the shit out of that bridge and leave so that they can not follow. I've been the target of people like this before, you don't want to be in the position where if they follow you will have no regrets with shooting them in the head.

sociopaths and psychopaths are not some myth, they are literally all over the place. just because someone isn't a murderer doesn't mean they're not fucking batshit and dangerous.

>>16784940
you're an idiot.

>>16785086
just playing devils advocate here... experts aren't always right. psychologists aren't always right in the head. humans are all kinds of fucked up and there's a lot of variables at play. we tend to look at effect as cause rather than the other way around.

literally everything that is happening presented in social behaviour experiments carried out in the 60s. everyone forgot, now its all here. no one cares that scientists already figured this shit out, instead they just find new ways of explaining this shit.

question for you, why have all of the trans people I've known committed suicide post op? we're not talking people that got shit for it afterwards, these were VERY convincing women. every one. suicidal depression is not clinically regarded as sane... but psychologists will treat gender dysmorphia as the cause rather than an effect of environment.

do you have any idea what subtle chemical changes in the womb can do? the unnatural chemicals in urban environments? effects of overcrowding? epigenetics? social psychology and exactly how messages in todays media and general populace affect children?

I'm just playing devils advocate, I think everyone deserves a fair shot at being happy and comfortable in their own life, but there are very serious questions that the world needs more information about. you can't just say oh this person wants to be a woman now and thats the end of it, it can't be questioned.
>>
Solitude is weird.
It's like you got used to being alone so much and liked it but it just took one person to come up in your life and fuck this up. Now being alone feels bad, the only thing I want is to be with her/him.
>>
I started writing shipping fanfiction a few days ago. I'm honestly so embarrassed by it I can't even tell my therapist. I just tell her I'm creatively writing and using TV shows and movies as a basis to get over the hurdle of making characters. I think my dad would lose his shit if he ever found out. He was really, really good at sports when he was younger and so was my brother and he always wanted us to be the typical masculine Alpha types. Lucky me I was always horrible at sports and gym class was a nightmare and I've always been the stereotypical friendless beta. And I fully admit I only do it to satisfy my ideal romantic relationship. They always involve a good-natured, generally genial guy and a tough on the outside, sweet on the inside girl who is secretly in love with the guy despite all the shit she gives him. I'm sure there's some sort of narcissistic psychology to it where I'm trying to deflect why I've been laughed at so many times over the years by people my own age. Whatever. I'm a wizard in the making and If it's masturbation, that's okay with me. It helps me feel better and other people like it too.
>>
I need a job. There are places to apply, but I don't want it. None of it feels right. It feels wrong. I know I need to make ends meet but I know working those jobs will kill me. I can do the work, I can fake the gung-ho company attitude, but that's all going to cost me my soul and I don't want to slip into depression again. That's the real thing I can't afford. There are other opportunities but I don't reach for them, because they won't be enough, even if they make me happy.

If I can't pay my debts, society will come down on me like a ton of bricks and I don't know what will happen. If I worm my way into a place that pay enough, I'll be dead on the inside in weeks. I'm caught between two definitions of death and too terrified to invoke either fate, so I sit here alone and afraid, succumbing to both at the same time.
>>
>>16785644
fucking weird feeling isn't it?

whenever I think about it, kinda feels like some of that happiness comes back and fits into a hole that never really closed up right.

I think I'm an albatross. or maybe a penguin. don't think that feeling for her is ever really gonna go away all the way. I dunno what made that a thing in the first place, we didn't even get super far in terms of like, advancing the relationship, but I've never felt more comfortable or "right" in my life. before or since. (albatross... albatross's? albatrossi? that's what I'm going with I like it. albatrossi and penguins mate for life. thats the reference I was making)
>>
>>16789442
Are you me, anon?
And that fear of narcissism is likely misplaced, since questioning it itself kind of invalidates the claim. It's more likely you're self-aware enough to realize the benefit in being paired with someone who is, for lack of a better word, dominating but emotionally-stilted.
Check out the MBTI types and compatibility. I'm not saying it's perfect, but you might find something that resonates.
>>
>>16789465
Albatross also means "great weight".

For me, the pain never really goes away. You just get better at dealing with it.
>>
>>16789471
You retards sure lap this shit up

White people are always in some perpetual state of invisible "pain" while sleeping on their comfortable beds, eating everyday, and not worrying if they'll wake up tomorrow

This culture is truly fucked
>>
>>16786237
badum bum badum tss emotional vampires and toxic people *jazz hands*

walk away and burn dem bridges to the fucking ground. I do, my upstairs neighbor just did. heard him yell to what i can only assume was his chick over the phone to "leave me the fuck alone!" goin around brah, feels good. burn some bridges, get rid of emotional stress and unhelpful people, go to the gym for some endorphins and to get in shape for dat confidence boost, go start something big. bam. you'll feel better about yourself and people worth being around will come. if you build a life worth being a part of, they will come.
>>
>>16786388
was for sure cheated on by my first gf, second gf exhibited literally every red flag possible. swore she wasn't, might've been. fortunately for me a lot of those red flags are indicators of a relationship that isn't gonna make it anyways so that ended. even if she didn't, all of those problems were there.

why? idk. I've never wanted to cheat. wish i could explain it to a degree but then I'd be someone that knows what it's like to cheat.
>>
>>16789478
Emotions hurt, man.

The human mind is also pretty damned susceptible to perspective. If you've got no real physical needs to meet our mind starts making up issues. That's why we've got those suburbans moms ranting about the devil in children's cartoons, or all this debate about social justice. There's no real issue those people are capable of effecting (sure they could pack up and move and do volunteer work, but that's only the physical distance issue. They could still be entirely incapable of doing that volunteer work due to just not thinking that way, a mental hurdle) so they make up something to stress out about.

If everyone dealt with the same issues we'd still be in our caves. It's because of petty leisure time that people can ask stupid fucking questions. Sometimes those stupid questions start conflicting, because two people have nothing better to argue about, and it escalates until one of them shoots three people to a giant rock in the sky and plants a scrap of cloth on it.

Consider your bait taken, hook, line, sinker.
>>
>>16786859
nah, should piss you off. people need to learn to be clean motherfuckers.
>>
>my parents were 40 when they had me
>most of my grandparents were dead from old age by the time I was old enough to really know them
>the last one died when I was like 15

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>16788348
go for it. aim high.
>>
>>16789503
Its not bait; I legitimately don't understand it (the white people part was tho)

I don't lay around thinking around ways to mentally torture myself; I do the opposite

I can start to see when you present the leisure argument but even the working men and women are susceptible to this type of emotional self-flagellation
>>
>>16786485
Cheater detected. You are the scum of the Earth, whore.
>>
>>16789441
I'm not having problems with it oddly. cocoon mode baby. every time I come out better. I'm coming out of this with a six pack, a rebuilt car, better piece of mind, stronger self image, and a business. at the end, I'm leveraging all that for massive forward momentum toward further goals

use your time.
>>
I guess im scared of females my age who i would like to date or otherwise. I hate the thought of being rejected. I'm more worried about vidya than life. I've been changed by an evil girl who basically used me. 24 yo virgin. Can anyone help?
>>
>>16785966
Just women being women. I have completely lost faith in relationships at this point. Why would I knowingly put myself in a position where I know I'm going to get cucked?

I don't hate women at all, I just know better than to trust them.
>>
>>16786485
Bitches don't know how easy they got it
>>
>>16789552
I would have a hard time too after one time. Definitely don't get married...shit
>>
>>16789478
while I think its unfortunate, I'm not about to be told I'm a bad person for not having someone elses problems at the forefront of my mind who's thousands of miles away. I'm not there, I cant help with endemic corruption in africa or dictatorships in asia. I can't stop all the terrorists and I can't get everyone off drugs. I can't reclaim farmland from the sahara and I can't calm shiites and sunnis. if you would stop telling me I'm shit and tearing down my confidence or indeed will to help someone so aggressively hostile toward me maybe I could get my shit in order enough right now so that I can actually help. get off my dick.

ya dig? fuck off.

also love and the ensuing problems are not some white people shit bro. pshh.
>>
Usually I feel great, content with my life, glad that I've got friends and family and a steady job, etc.

But every now and again I just feel... I guess "broken." I feel like there's still so much I never got to do as a teen or young adult and catchup feels all but impossible.

All my friends and family are getting married and the like and I'm feeling more and more like a third wheel in those situations and like I should be trying to find a girlfriend and eventually wife, yet I've generally ignored romance so I'm generally retarded with women, one of many things I "missed out" on.

I occasionally reflect and just wish I could go back and not fuck it up the second time around. I think of how I had so many dreams and never pursuing them because I felt dreams never came true.

I dunno if this me becoming aware of my age or what, but I don't like it.
>>
>>16789478
I just don't care about other people's problems. It's not my job to help the starving in Africa or the oppressed in Asia, I have my own shit to worry about.

Other people's 'worse' problems don't make mine invalid. And I certainly don't feel guilty for that.
>>
>>16789521
I don't know either, even though I'm awfully guilty of it myself. I can only offer my observations.

Speaking of "working men and women" though: The first world (well, 'murrica at least. I have no idea where you're coming from so feel free to ignore what I'm saying) places a LOT of emphasis on "sacrifice now for pleasure later" to the point that its bog standard to dig yourself into thousands of dollars of debt by mid-twenties and spend the rest of your life working to pay it off (if you don't die first). The best indicator for the start of this mentality was way back during the industrial revolution which was literally all about turning people into machine cogs. Take that with a grain of salt, though, since I'm just echoing what others have said.

The end result in the same. People end up not having the time or energy for themselves. The self-flagellation comes about when a person realizes how fucked their internal lives are, how they aren't reaching for their dreams, taking care of their emotional needs, etc.

They realize this and are overwhelmed by years of self-neglect.They have absolutely NO way to deal with it because they've been raised in a society that teaches them NOTHING about personal care. It's all about sacrifice for the greater good, the company, the family. Any notion about personal success is demonized unless cast under the veil of social good, yet we idolize those who have achieved personal success. Children receive conflicting messages with enough intensity to create mental whiplash, no wonder america's youth is so fucked.

This all comes across as very "The MAN is bad!" but it's more of a self-perpetuating cycle. Everyone is a victim to it, at the same time they echo the messages that led to that mentality in the first place. The initial concepts ARE good, but its all taken to an unhealthy extreme. Peer pressure a bitch, fo'sho.
>>
>>16789612
I've never felt peer pressure but this is a good post

I'm Murican' too but my parents were not religious and allowed me to find my own way

I didn't really realize the debt meme was still had its hooks so deep inside of our culture

A product of frustrations seems most plausible the way you framed it

Sacrifice for the greater good is bullshit on a personal level if you aren't affected the ENTIRE system (IE you are the carrier of a world ending plague) ; and the victim mentality is very evident today (though also not very new)

I would recommend people reading the Tao To Ching for personal perspective but I memed too hard and nobody takes me seriously so fuck it
>>
>>16789643
disclaimer my grammar is fucked cause im tired
>>
>>16789572
I completely agree with this, only just saw it now, but it's basically what I was trying to say here >>16789609 only much more articulated.
>>
>>16789572
you missed the point

I'm starting to also come to the conclusion that least intelligent of my fellow humans are the ones suffering the most from their own emotional nonsense
>>
>>16784146
I love you, N
>>
>>16789704
I love you too, Nigger

But please stop pooping in the shower
>>
Chipotle is revolutionizing the fast food industry. It is so effective at what it does that these super mega corporations have all pulled money together so that someone cries "outbreak" and all the stupid people wouldn't know otherwise. Now they're trying to win you stupids back with a free burrito.
Buy chipotle and stick it to the man.
>>
>>16789738
Not so fast Chipotle

I don't want to have liquid shit
>>
>>16789643
>>16789697
Hey, I'm sticking it in my bookmarks even though it looks a little thick at the moment.

Emotions ARE nonsense, and there's no right answer. Considering that a large portion of the population uses emotions instead of logic to solve problems, you'd probably be right in saying they're less intelligent. The distinction is what kind of intelligence. They might not be the best at math, or programming (good lord, trying to explain why I "know" the code is wrong, and being right, but being unable to supply satisfactory evidence), or any other academic science that relies on hard evidence, but they're good at talking. They can bring people together and strive for ideals.

But don't ignore false causality. Bad emotional juju can royally fuck people over. Any sort of negative experience and bad mood negatively effects performance.

Are people less intelligent because they're emotional pansies?
Or are they simply performing poorly because of a series of bad experiences?
>>
>>16789783
People like you slightly restore my hope for humanity

Tao Te Ching quote I really like :

When there are many restrictions in the world
The people become more impoverished
When people have many sharp weapons
The country becomes more chaotic
When people have many clever tricks
More strange things occur
The more laws are posted
The more robbers and thieves there are

Therefore the sage says:
I take unattached action, and the people transform themselves
I prefer quiet, and the people right themselves
I do not interfere, and the people enrich themselves
I have no desires, and the people simplify themselves

As for your final question I think its both. *Assuming no biological defects in the brain* Most of it I think its from their inability to express themselves to their satisfaction due to social pressure, lack of knowledge, or lack of personal courage.
>>
I really like my gf
>>
>Guy A learns early and often how to talk to and treat girls so that they like him and long for him. He could have sex any time he wants because numerous girls think he's cool. he gets laid nightly and everything thinks its okay.

>Guy B reads a pickup artist book to act like guy A, and thus improve his chances of having sex. Everyone thinks he's a monster who's manipulative, but guy A's 'natural' capabilities, which were learned from trial and error, aren't manipulative. The sex he wants and gets is fine.

People are fucking hypocrites.
>>
I was a fool to break up with you knowing how much you were to me, and yet, i still say to myself i was glad to fall outta love. 5 years together felt like solid concrete, but even with all that weight of pressure , something had to give. Im sorry Sheila . :(
>>
>>16789834
Some people aren't charismatic
There's no cookie cutter formula for getting laid, each situation is a special case that requires unique behavior
>>
>>16789846
PUA relies on deception whether it is self taught, or learned online.
>>
I want to kill myself, and I want to die. I want the entire essence of a void to swallow me whole and take away any format of my existence. Not because I want to be an edgelord. But because I don't want to face anything else, I'm weak, Adnan tired. Everyday I go to work, and go to school and face awkward situations that make me wish I'd die. I have nothing going for me at this point. I'm 19 and a virgin. The only girl I ever truly loved left because I couldn't swallow my pride. And I'm all alone now. All my friends have left, and I've faded to just a sad shadow of who I used to be. I can barely pay attention at college, and I just want to get this over with.

Please help me.
>>
>>16789853
It can't be effectively learned online
Social interraction is too complex
>>
>>16789697
no, I didn't. first you implied anyone involved in the conversation was a retard, which, immediate unwarranted hostility and you can go fuck yourself. I'm not feeling it, I'm not about it.

second, you implied that it was a race issue, using a racist tone, and then invalidated the problem of love lost as if the conversation was in any way related to someone not being comfortable or knowing if they're gonna wake up. AND THEN if we backtrack a little, you imply that horrible, unsure life is purely a lifestyle lived by people that aren't white.

dude you don't even know who you're talking to or what I've been through. you don't know shit. in here calling me unintelligent. nice high horse for someone so arrogant and narrow minded.

get the fuck up out of here and go troll somewhere else. you are all fucked up son. starting conversations that don't exist to prove something no one was asking about.

my ass has to work tomorrow and i don't feel like being tired as hell or I'd go through african geopolitics and history as well as asian juntas. I'd school you on western intervention in issues they've got no place even thinking about. I'd tie in your nice little quote there too along with other classics of eastern thought while I told you exactly what i do and why I'm not contributing to the overwhelmingly white intervention through ineffectual organizations that merely contribute to corruption and the dependancy of peoples exploited for years that need to find themselves and their own confidence. we could talk about victim complexes on a global scale and collective dehumanization and it's psychological effects on a nation and what is needed to recover from decades and decades and decades of systematic, soul crushing oppression.

"this shit for everybody on my testicles, Please make sure you put the rest in your mouth, ho"

get off my dick dude. you're all fucked up.
>>
>>16789865
Holy shit you're only 19, its not the fucking end of the world. Just because you 'loved' some girl doesn't mean you won't love again.

I see kids (yes kids, because you're literally still a fucking child) like you all the time cry about how sad their lives and selves are on here, all the damn time.

Get the fuck over it. It's pathetic.

Your life isn't fucking over just because you're a virgin. We were all virgins at some point. Stop romanticizing sex and putting it on a fucking pedestal, it's just sex.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

You don't have 'nothing going for you', you're in college, you have a job. That's a whole lot going for you.

Wake the fuck and realise you have at least another 50+ years ahead of you.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and work towards what you want.

You only get far in life by working towards it. Make something of yourself.
>>
>>16789827
"Spite is the most powerful human emotion.", as my roommate puts it. Tell someone not to do something, and they'll put all their effort into making it happen. I think Tao Te Ching is something I could appreciate more in small doses, with time to digest and think about.

Knowledge is power. Or perhaps more redundantly, Understanding is understanding. I would agree that the major issue is the inability, as you say. The cause could be a hundred different things, but for me personally it's the social pressure to be right and productive that causes me frustration. I have no desire to be rich or famous, but I would still like to impact mankind positively. The "ambition without recognition" is something people I have encountered struggle to comprehend, a mentality they still seek to "fix" me of. I abhor dealing with money. I understand its use in society and its importance to actually staying alive, but the thought of devoting my life to "making money" fills me with disgust and seems pointless. Even though others I know would swear its the only way to secure a future. I would rather try to live a fulfilling and universally contributive life and die early than spend years 'waiting' to live, as I see it.

Kind of spun the tale end of that into subjectively, but whatevs.

>People like you slightly restore my hope for humanity
Thank you. I mean it.
>>
>>16789853
>PUA relies on deception whether

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-ali-binazir/how-to-make-any-man-fall-_b_970274.html

>The Devious Dastardly Way.

> With enough determination, you can make any man fall in love with you, and the procedure is simpler than you think. To summarize in three words: give, withdraw, repeat.

So, when a guy gives in compliments or confidence by talking to a strange girl, then withdraws because he wants to go hang with his buddies, then repeats, he's being deceptive, even though he wants sex but he isn't thinking about his behavior as being deceptive?

What one guy does naturally because of who he is, when it isn't consciously done as a tactic to get laid, is cool even when it results in him being laid, while another guy does the same things to get laid, and does and it isn't cool, but deceptive?

you know how many nice guy threads there are in adv that say >be yourself and be confident?

No girl like a guy that looks like hes sulking in a corner worried about getting punched. They dont think "i want to fuck that guy". They think "this guy that's talking to me and seems to have no worries is much more sexy".

So when people tell "nice guys" who have problems with women to "be themselves", and they as themselves are putting out the wrong social signals at all times by cowering in the corner, the only way to counter this is to say to them "be confident instead and outgoing", which is being a false self, ego deceptive, but that kind of so called advice is okay?

This is what I mean about you hypocrites. You'll tell people to be themselves when their selves are not successful at getting sex or a relationship. You'll tell people to be confident if they as themselves aren't getting successful sexual or romantic relationships (e.g. be fake/manipulative by deceing people as to your true self through being confident).
>>
>>16789888
Some people just don't have the quality genetics required to find a mate
>>
>>16789888
>Guy A Gives, withdraws, and repeats because he naturally wants to fuck girl Y, but he also wants to hang with friends in the bar. He goes to his friends because he wants to split his attention. This makes girl Y more interested in him because he's not falling into the trap of putting all his interest in her, which is a turn off for girls.

>Guy A then comes back, to girl Y with heightened interest. Guy A wants sex with girl Y and talks her up and they eventually fuck later that night.

>This is all cool and fine.

Guy B has problems getting laid. He reads PUA and hears about give, withdraw, repeat. He mimics the same acts as guy A, finding other ways to spend his time in the bar, so that he can fulfill the G/W/R method. This gets girl Y to find him more interesting, he chats her up, and they fuck later that night.

>This is horribly manipulative deception.

Guy A's only crime was of ignorance, that he was doing things which makes girls interested without realizing it, because who he truly is, is a guy that wants sex with pretty girls at the bar but also wants to hang with friends.

Guy B's horrific crime was doing the same shit as guy A while KNOWING that it would increase his chances of getting laid. He is lying about who he is because instead of cringing in a corner, he pretends to be confident (something nice guys threads all advise), and then consciously acts out the same kind of behaviors Guy A does which is what gets Guy A laid.

>>16789898

You are fucking retarded. Ever see poor, stupid, physcially deformed people who have babies? Live in a rural area.
>>
>>16789881
understanding is indeed power, which I think is what you wanted to say.

what you're not understanding is the reality of the world. you wanna make a difference? make money. what possible lasting effect do you think you're gonna make on a planet of over 7 billion fucking people dude? you got a big head on you, don't you? I don't endeavor just to make money, I endeavor to make a fucking mark. a dent in the shittiness of the world.

you say what you want to sound cool or smart or edgy, whatever shit you've gotta fulfill subconsciously... thats the reality that you need to understand. if you actually care. if you actually give a shit about making a difference, becoming another broke hippy isn't gonna cut it.

ya'll both all kinds of fucked up and egotistical. fucking psuedo intellectual, philisophical, self righteous, idealists. yeah, great. thatd be an amazing way to live... if things were as you wish. but they aren't. work with reality.

if you want to live like that, thats fine... but you're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that you don't actually give a shit about changing the shitty things in the world. the old guard of the rich aren't gonna do shit, so we need new thoughts in the upper class. that means you and me getting up there.

do you not see what is happening in the world?
>>
>>16789879
Screenshot that, thanks man. Helped me a lot
>>
>>16789901
Fuck off autist
Don't come back until you have a gf
>>
>>16789881
>The "ambition without recognition" is something people I have encountered struggle to comprehend, a mentality they still seek to "fix" me of. I abhor dealing with money

Think about that. They are implicitly telling your their values, that being recognized for your good deeds is part of the reward.
>>
I am not about to pay to bring a dude who has 2,000 followers....flying him out and all for this show when no one even knows him. i dont know how to tell my partner i just dont want to do it
>>
>>16789926
And hes like 16....i fucking swear this girl is insane but i love her and i dont know how to tell her this idea is totally whack without sounding like an asshole
>>
>>16789916
let me ask you this. regardless of the recognition, regardless of what people think of you (indeed most people will have strong negative opinions of you when you amass significant wealth, people like you perhaps) regardless of any sort of reward at all... which do you think helps more?

standing at a soup kitchen for hours and then patting yourself on the back?

volunteering for doctors without borders and helping maybe a couple hundred people?

being rich and contributing to, for example, the green energy revolution in africa that is already developing. contributing to more a more centralized, powerful solar grid bringing power to millions along with jobs, technical innovation, education, skills, more business, contributing to regional stability?

feed your ego or feed the ego of millions and maybe, maybe, you get something out of it too besides knowing you helped that much.

what's the reality?

"The truth can be pain, and I hate to do it
Either face the music, or get away from me stupid
Super glue it down, now it better not move
See I'm not the best, but I'm in the top two
And I'm not that friendly when this cup is empty
It's a side effect from trying to find the fucks that sent me
See I didn't just happen, I was made this way
By the same egomaniac that paved this way"
>>
everyone wants to work with me because my budget is always higher than a motherfucker
but im such a pushover when its my friends...i never know how to tell them when their idea is a million percent fucking whack
>>
I regret breaking your heart and I hate myself everyday for doing so. I didn't mean to and I really wish I didn't. We don't talk anymore, and our goodbye was really hard on me - harder on me than you think. I know you did it to better yourself, so you get out of your depression, and all I want is for you to be happy and to get better. But fuck. It's only been four days, and I miss talking with you like crazy. And I've been thinking about you, wondering how you're doing and how you've been, so much, these past four days. I love you and I hope you get better...Maybe you'll see this, maybe not. Just know I'm here for you. 'Til we talk again...
>>
>>16789910
>Fuck off autist
Irony.
>>
>>16789907
I don't think there's enough time in the world for me to understanding the entire world's reality. I understand my little chunk of the world, and I'm doing the best I can to get a job with the degree I have so I can fund my pseudo-intellectual, philosophical, idealism bullshit.

I have no intention to be another broke hippy, but the reality I see is that there is a very large and complex game to play to get that well paying job and keep it. A game I am very, very shitty at, and when you mess up it has long reaching consequences. It's very frustrating.

It's also very frustrating when I do indeed want to help people, but have no goddamn clue how to go about it. Because, as you said, there's seven billion people in this fucking world that's been around for millenia. What's one pissant going to do in measly few decades?

I don't see what's happening the world at large because I'm so caught up in my own petty issues, trying to make ends meet so I can pay off debt.

Your post seemed really aggressive, but then
>that means you and me getting up there
seemed really inspirational and chummy and I have no idea what tone i should be reading

>>16789916
I was raised by a man who valued the dollar above all else. I recognize it's necessity and worth in my own life, but it is not what motivates me. Possibly because I spent years living with someone who had been turned into a bitter, regretful ignorant because of working for that reward, and I don't want to become that. So I devalue money and focus on the intangible benefit of my work; helping other people do their work by making their programs not shit and spaghetti code.
>>
>>16789908
You're welcome.

Just remember that there's more important things out there than chasing girls and getting your dick wet.

Go to school, study and work hard, make a career for yourself doing something you love. Go out and meet new people, be confident or fake it 'til you make it. Work on yourself, it's okay to admit to yourself that you feel like shit and don't like the way your life is.

But the only way you're going to be comfortable with yourself and your life, is by being who you want to be. It's okay to not be okay, but there comes a point where you need to realise that your life and problems are not going to fix themselves. Only you can fix them, and you should so you can be happy.

It takes time and effort, but it's well worth it in the end.
>>
>>16789942
do any of you even know about how solar is already one of the biggest energy providers in africa? do you even know how quickly african markets are growing and the thirst for knowledge and technology that is growing? you only see the bad in the news by and large and it keeps everyone in this pity party for africa thnking oh those poor people. THOSE PEOPLE are fighting back against the lot the world gave them after decades and decades. they are not poor people. they are quickly becoming strong people. they're fighting corruption all over the continent. they're finding industrial and tech solutions for the path forward. they're retaking and rebuilding their countries after years and years of war. there's plenty of problems but I'm sick of people having this mentality of "oh those poor people" they don't need your personal, direct, help. they are more than capable of doing things themselves. are you saying they're less than you? in any way? is that what you are suggesting? that they need our food, our doctors, our tech? that's a stop gap. they need help getting the tools and stability in their region needed to find themselves and show what they're capable of.
>>
I feel like I'm a disappointment to my parents and have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
>>16789980
I get intense when I'm passionate about things. lots of people assume I'm pissed. I really couldn't tell you what tone you should take from that. its just how I talk about things I'm passionate about. I could be talking to a friend about some new green tech thing and they'll just be like "dude, way too intense"

well you seem to be on a good track then.

>and when you mess up it has long reaching consequences
wrong, I was homeless for awhile, now I'm starting a business around when people tend to be just starting careers. homeless, with no credit, nothing but a car. how bad do you think you can fuck up? it hasn't been but a few years man. I've been a drug addict, drunk, abused in every way in the books. exactly what do you think you're going to do that is going to have such long reaching consequences? do you plan on murdering someone? cause that'll carry what, like 10-20? that might do it.

its in your head, its been ingrained since you were a kid, its reinforced by the media. you are far more capable than you think, you can move a lot faster than you think toward your goals, there are no dues you need to pay to anyone for success, there is no guilt you personally need to feel unless you personally did something bad.

sort out your moral compass, don't hurt people, become sure of yourself, read, learn, soak up everything in the now, use it all. go and do what you want and when you're sorted and you've got some power to you use it to fix some of the problems of the world in a meaningful way.

kinda a general post. but seriously... you don't learn in school about the reality of things. how to get ahead. all the little tricks and ways of thinking you're really gonna need. there is always a way.

learn, look at how things are really working and you'll see the base issues to work on that'll help the most.
>>
I seriously hate people.

When I see my facebook feed about a 3 month old dying from a gunshot to the face, or other people getting raped/murdered, I laugh.

I just am fed up with humanity. Let em all burn.
>>
That story you've told me recently revived some unpleasant memories in my mind, and now, for the first time in YEARS, I feel like everyone is laughing at me. Just like I felt in fucking highschool.
Take yesterday for example. I couldn't shake off the feeling that your friends think I'm some kind of loser weirdo creep.
>>
>>16790058
this would seem to imply that you don't think you're a loser weirdo creep. in which case why do you give a fuck what someone elses friends think of you?

care to elaborate?
>>
>>16790027
Intensity and conviction is the tone I will read, then.

>its in your head, its been ingrained since you were a kid
I know it, but I'm always forgetting it. Fear gets the best of me. I was raised in some kind of conditioning where I wasn't allowed to think or express my own will, and failure was a worse outcome than not trying. Not trying to make excuses, it's something my therapist worked out for me. When I first went in for therapy I would physically blue-screen when verbally asked about what I actually wanted in life. That gradually progressed into normal panic attacks, where I could stammer out answers, but at the start I would just shut down. I still face a huge mental blockade when actually thinking about the future, and it takes a huge amount of effort to ask myself "what do I want?".

blah blah blah, pity party. You don't want to hear about that shit, you want to hear about what i'm going to do about it. (To which I don't really have an answer, and is why I come here to try to and help others, because it helps me think through my issues).

It's general, but it does help. One of the tenets I live by is "everyone has a story", and your post reinforces that.
>>
You know... I work really fucking hard to keep my word in our relationship. Even when I'm against the clock or had multiple commitments within the day, worked for over eight hours and had a long commute home; if I told you do I'd do something, I always keep my promise. I've had a hard and lonely week in isolation. The first time you said you'd come down, I didn't mind that another commitment prevented you from seeing me. But to make it the promise again and fail the very next day? I don't actually blame you for this hurt. You've also made commitments you couldn't keep. Half the time, I feel like the intention is good, but it's gotten painful to constantly deal with. I feel like I can't take anything you say seriously. I feel like outputting the same exact behavior you do. The difference is, once you start whining... I instantly crumble and assume the situation will fix itself. I've had a long week to think about our relationship and how I feel about it. I don't know if I'll keep this up once I'm back where I belong. I'd rather be single and yearning than be in a relationship with falsities....

My family is probably right. I'm still too young to have a mutually beneficial relationship. Or maybe I should just go back to women until I'm older....
>>
I'm so fucking alone and unlovable.
>>
I'm so horny right now and have masturbated over 5 times to try and make it go away.

I just really wanna be pinned down, tied up, that cock shoved down my throat and then shove in me so roughly and deeply, perhaps whipped too as my moans escape my mouth.

Sad part is my husband is asleep for work and all I feel lying next to him is the want to be domiated roughly and my damn pussy is pulsing and wet.

:/
>>
>>16790258
I am, too. So I'm trying to kill the part of me that doesn't want that, the part of me that cares. But sometimes I just start to crack and it hurts.

Sure, not everyone in the world is meant to be with someone. But why did I lose the roll? Why was I meant to be someone so easily forgotten and replaced? Why was I meant to be someone that was an effective distraction? A distraction is temporary no matter what. Why couldn't I be meant to do more in life than just convenience others and congratulate their successes? Why couldn't I have been one of the people I have to congratulate? Why am I a naive idiot? Why didn't I listen to my instincts instead of just saying "Haha, it'll be fine as long as it doesn't come at my expense"? Because it did.

I'll go back to pretending to be okay later today, but my mask's cracking now after a reminder in a dream.

I don't like admitting it to people that know me, but I'm really fucking lonely and hurt. Why am I the disposable distraction always? Why am I able to be replaced and completely forgotten? If this was how it was meant to be, why didn't I die in 2013 instead of someone people would actually remember and mourn?
>>
File: 1430034241556.jpg (145 KB, 457x624) Image search: [Google]
1430034241556.jpg
145 KB, 457x624
I want to FUCK!!
But I'm too shy to find anyone to fuck, because I don't want to be a loose slut who just fucks whoever, whenever, like some kind of doe in heat.

Also, these threads are bad!
>>
>>16790337
I feel ya..I am married and like want good, rough, deep fuckings going on right NOW!!
>>
>>16790058
>I couldn't shake off the feeling that your friends think I'm some kind of loser weirdo creep.

You're on 4chan dumbass. They are very perceptive.
>>
>>16790337
same. I met a nice guy, I would've at least jacked him off but he pissed me off too much. It was so had to say "I love you" back hs
>>
I fell for a girl who is not my partner... all I can think about is her but I haven't done anything about it... there are complications... she now has a new boyfriend.. I still feel how i do (and oddly not jealous cos he beta AF).. we decided we were going to be in a band together... I totally hope we get together... but I have many problems to solve first...
>>
File: 1454415953787.jpg (324 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1454415953787.jpg
324 KB, 750x1334
Ive been sexually assaulted by women all throughout my life and every time I try to talk about It I'm called a fag
>>
File: 1339162715116.jpg (992 KB, 1442x1614) Image search: [Google]
1339162715116.jpg
992 KB, 1442x1614
I feel like exploding because my wife doesn't seem to have any sex drive beyond an urge to make babies while I am a perverted monster.
>>
I barely knew you, I was late in asking you by what one? Two weeks? Only you know that, telling me you would have said yes to me if he didn't get there first? That...hurt. Why?

Then you posted that on IG, you look so damned happy, so damned beautiful. That post sex fucking hashtag. That...killed me.

Why does it feel like I have a broken heart when I only knew you for a month or two. God it hurts.
>>
File: funny_cute_angry_white_cat.jpg (26 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
funny_cute_angry_white_cat.jpg
26 KB, 500x404
She cant fucking reject me. I look way better than her ffs. Fuck that argh
>>
>>16790910
I'm sorry. That sucks. Women who fuck with little boys are deeply sick. I don't care if that's like some kind of fantasy… you think little girls don't fantasize about older men? Shit, I've known boys, beautiful boys who were fucked with when they were too young and it DID fuck them up.

You can talk about it here, man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.