[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>partner with cute chick in class >afterwards >tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: what day is this?.jpg (23 KB, 139x137) Image search: [Google]
what day is this?.jpg
23 KB, 139x137
>partner with cute chick in class
>afterwards
>tells me she had fun
Then what?
>>
>>16784023
Talk to her tomorrow.

Saying she had fun doesn't mean she's into you though.
>>
>>16784061
Not seeing her until Wednesday. She has complimented me before, and makes it a point to talk to me in class. We did a project where she was asking me questions about myself in German. After the class, I said she "knew so much about me, but I know so little about you". She said she'd tell me anything I wanted to know. I made a joke to brush it off, but she's like 6 years younger than me, and she might be slightly retarded socially.
>we'd be perfect for each other
>>
>>16784086
>she's like 6 years younger than me
>might be slightly retarded socially

What are you doing, op?

How old are you and what kind of class are you in?
>>
>>16784143
She's 18, I'm 24, we're in a college class together.
>>
>>16784150
Well if you like her why don't you ask her to hang out?

Not even like a date, just go to the park and get some coffee/ice cream. Or you could ask her to come over and study.
>>
>>16784172
Because there's some other fucker that leeches onto her as soon as the class is over.
>>
>>16784180
Why can't you ask her during class?

If she likes you then I guarantee that she'll choose to hang out with you over that other guy.
>>
File: GetImage-2.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
GetImage-2.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1365
>>16784193
I'll ask her during on Wednesday, thanks.
>>
>>16784421
Those are some big old fake titties i wonder how muh they costed
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1365
>>16784430
5-8k USD
>>
>>16784434
I would think for that extreme siZE multiple surgeries and something like $20K desu
>>
>>16784438
I don't know, but it's something I need to look into, because I want to build a girlfriend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.