[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I see a doctor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1242x1547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1242x1547
I had a callous-y bubble, blister type of thing on my finger and i ripped it off, then it turned to harder callous and i then again- ripped it off and weeks later of messing with it and cutting of the skin it leads to this. Now theres a hole that wouldnt stop bleeding. What is it??
>>
You ripped off a wart, dumbass.
>>
>>16784004
This.

Go get one of those wart removal kits. Have a doctor handle it if the kit doesn't work.
>>
>>16784004
This lol
i did that once, took ages to heal
>>
Hm thats what i thought. And i had a feeling someone would call me a dumbass ha.
>>
i healed mine by myself. just cut them off really deep to remove the "root" of it and used sanitizer. you might get a little scar but thats all. those wart removal kits never worked for me.
>>
Oh wow, I was about to make a thread for the same thing on my toe. In that case, is there any way to get rid of a wart? Aside from buying one of those kits. Are those expensive?
>>
>>16784202
Like $5 man.
>>
It looks like a wart. I was able to remove one from my pointer finger with apple cider vinegar, just get a little piece of cotton soak it in the ACV and leave it on overnight for a few nights. It's pretty miraculous how well it works. Stop picking at it and give it a few days before you begin the acv regimen.
>>
in the daytime put antiseptic cream on it and cover it with a plaster.

at night time in bed take the plaster off and let it air all night.

much healing like this of many a wound.
>>
>>16783998

just leave it alone and stop fucking with it. Put a bandage on it.
>>
File: 1429665567591.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1429665567591.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>16784444

>quadruple 4's
>>
Go see a derm so they can freeze it or kill it by not letting it breathe (>>16784444). Make sure it's fully covered.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.