[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped out of school due bad friends and drugs use (mostly soft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Dropped out of school due bad friends and drugs use (mostly soft drugs), i'm clean for a while now and broke with the bad part of my friend group. Now i want to go back to school and finally get my diploma and afterwards my degree at a university or high school. The first 2 years i will try to get a diploma in science and math, now the problem is i cannot decide what i should want to follow in high school/university my doubts are between computer science/Fysics/math or bio technologie. Anyone idea's how to figure this out i'm interested in all of them and i just cannot decide which to choose. Anyone idea's or experience with one of these i should choose with should you choose? Feeling like i'm trapped i want to start with research but i cannot afford books from all of them. Sorry if any typos english is my 3rd language.
>>
You're looking at the traditional academic-based career paths that get pushed in high-schools because they're basically a lifelong continuation of what you've been doing as course work. Bear in mind that there are many other careers that you might find more fulfilling, with strong economic sectors, excellent working environments, good pay, and much better job security than anything you're looking at. Have a think about finishing your diploma and then learning a useful and fulfilling trade such as carpentry.
>>
>>16783775
I'm looking for a lifelong skill that i can develop and i'm willing to read a lot of books and a lot of effort into it, i like working with my hands and building tesla coils and stuf
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.