[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I took this girl out on a date yesterday, first date, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 20150927_130542.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150927_130542.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
So I took this girl out on a date yesterday, first date, and we ended up fucking in the backseat of my car. Problem is, I barely managed to get hard in the first place and then I ended up going soft on her after a few minutes. I'm 21, it was my first time. I'm pretty disappointed in myself.

I'm probably gonna see her at least once more, and in an actual bed to boot. What can I do to make sure I can get/keep it up while we bang? Would it be a good idea to throw down a shot or two beforehand?

Also, I didn't use protection, and since we fucked on the first date, it's a safe bet that she gets around somewhat. Now I didn't cum in her, so I'm concerned about that, but if she has anything, to you think I would've caught it after such a short and unfulfilling session? Is it even worth it to use protection next time?

Pic unrelated
>>
It's nerves, bro - you're overthinking it. This is really normal, particularly in this weird modern world in which people spend all their time studying and working on computers, rather than engaging in proper outdoors activities and working with their hands. Try taking up a manual hobby such as carpentry to help yourself relax, and when you're with your girl, enjoy the moment and avoid worrying about stuff.

And use a condom.
>>
File: 1454890320584.jpg (79 KB, 960x931) Image search: [Google]
1454890320584.jpg
79 KB, 960x931
>>16783688
This
>>
>>16783688
Thanks, carpentry-bro. So it's really nothing to worry about? I just don't wanna be stuck with ED at 21.

Plus who knows, maybe a little woodworking beforehand would help me work up some wood of my own.
>>
>>16783725
Nah man, it's classic nerves. Being stressed makes it harder to get hard, and is also the root behind premature ejaculation. One key to reducing "performance anxiety" is to remember that sex is much more abut the intimacy for women, and not a race to the finish. Take it easy, don't try to hurry things (easier in a bed than a car) and you'll be golden.

Good luck working with your wood.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.