[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: isis.jpg (22 KB, 344x200) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
22 KB, 344x200
Hey people of /adv/, this is my first time posting and I was hoping to get some advice. I can not grow a beard and it is bothering me. Both my older brother and dad can grow full beards so I think genetics are on my side but I barely have any hair on my face. My chin hair is starting to get thicker and is now somewhat noticeable from a distance and if i let my mustache grow it would be about the same. My cheeks are pretty bald though, i have a patch on my right cheek and a few (3) hairs by my ears in the side burn area. My left side has a few random hairs on the cheek and again 3 hairs on my side burn area. My facial hair has always grown in wiry and not fine hair like on top of the head so the hairs im mentioning are at least rough thick hair. Now i recently noticed I actually have black sideburn hair all the way down my cheek from mid ear to the bottom of my jaw but I can only see it super up close in a mirror. I would like to know if I should just leave it alone like I have been for over a month and just let it grow on its own slowly or if there are any products that actually work.
>>
Nothing looks more pathetic than a scraggly attempt at a beard, so don't go there. Give it a few years, as many men find they grow thicker as they get older, and consider working in a traditionally bearded field such as forestry or carpentry to encourage thick growth.
>>
>>16783657
Carpentrybro you're the best, had many laughs today because of you, helps that I love carpentry too
>>
>>16784153
Thanks, Carpentrybro here. I actually know nothing of carpentry and am terrible at it, but legitimately think it would be a good solution for at least half of the problems that people come up with in /adv/. It's fun, creative, fulfilling, and a solid job that is relatively low stress, not monotonous, and pretty much guaranteed employment for life. I'm too cack handed to be any good at it, but it deserves more exposure.

>Maybe not that much more...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.