[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoo Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Scorpius_rising.jpg (28 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
Scorpius_rising.jpg
28 KB, 512x342
I am in need of some very picky advice here...
This will be my first tattoo and I have done extensive research as to what I want, where, why and by who. I plan on getting a tattoo of the Scorpio constellation (not the animal/star names/etc) but the actual outlining of the constellation from star to star... but here lies the issue....
I do not want stars/dots, etc on my body because I want something other than that to map the constellation... What would you advise I get other than stars/dots to map the constellation (color/money is not an issue)
>>
>>16783604
Oh cool, a tattoo that looks like a exploding jizz straw
>>
File: Night-Sky-Tattoo-by-Nat-G.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Night-Sky-Tattoo-by-Nat-G.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>16783604

we use stars and dots because thats what stars look like... stars and dots. that in mind, have you considered instead of just doing the constellation itself, getting a sort of 'framed picture' of a tattoo depicting not just scorpio, but the sky and stars around it, fadding out into a frame.

pic related, but with a less faggy frame perhaps.
>>
>>16783632
I haven't actually but I do like the idea of incorporating the background of an object or setting and framing it with the original idea!
>>
>>16783850

i think it'd look a lot better, so its not just random dots or stars. i dont have any tattoos myself but love when people go for awesome full colored shit like that. my brother did somethign similar. a surfboard, with an island lady on the beach. seems cliche on the surface, but we grew up in guam and that beach was his life, so it all tied together really nice for him and looked better than JUST a surfboard or JUST an island lady etc.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.