[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wek.gif (356 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
wek.gif
356 KB, 499x281
I am seeing this girl on Saturday that stopped talking to me 7 months ago because she didn't want to date. I don't really know what to do. Should I just pretend nothing happen? Should I try again?
>>
Should I ask her out since its been awhile?
>>
DO not do it, try to find another one
>>
>>16783672
I've dated other girls but I haven't been as happy as I was with her.
>>
>>16783686
But you've never been with her.
>>
>>16783743
I haven't but the time I've spent with her beat out all the times I've dated other girls.
>>
>>16783782
Then shut up and go for it. Stop shitting up this place if you've already decided.
>>
>>16783790
I need to know if it's a good idea since it's been months since she talked to me.
>>
>>16783581
I think you should pretend nothing happened, that you weren't affected and that you barely even noticed it.
She will get 1) mad as fuck 2) wet as fuck
>>
>>16783845
So just greet her like we're still friends?
Or just as if nothing happened?
>>
>>16783870
both
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.