[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable to fuck and eventually get into a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1454356304106.jpg (40 KB, 610x467) Image search: [Google]
1454356304106.jpg
40 KB, 610x467
Is it acceptable to fuck and eventually get into a relationship with a friend's girl?
> friend is no more a real friend, we see 1 time a month at best
> she is trying to leave him apparently since he became kinda boring, doesn't do anything, changed at all
> they barely talk when they are together, just sit and stare in opposite directions
> she is hot as fuck, also the most opposite of whore possible
Shit is we still kinda care for each other (with my friend) and they been going out for 5 years now.
Also the proccess of getting her will be "in front of him" which is kinda fucked up thing to do to an ex good friend
Still the girl will be much happier with me (I believe) and their relationship will fall apart in a matter of months maybe.
Any thoughts on my case /adv/ ?
>>
>>16783532
Same will happen to you ;)
But ye, go fuck her, see if we care
>>
>>16783532

The girl is trash.

Rather than end it herself like a mature person, she's trying to split the responsibility of ending the relationship by having you do it "in front of him". And when that happens, half (or more depending on how irrational the guy is) of the fault will fall upon you, and she gets off with a lot less stress, yelling and the other stuff that is supposed to come with a break up.

Enjoy your second hand garbage. She isn't even mature enough to simply end a fucking 5 year relationship with the reasons that she has already obviously stated.

The fact that you find it "kinda fucked up" yet still want to go about it doesn't make you much better than her in this situation, so you two were probably made for each other.

>their relationship will fall apart in a matter of months
>maybe

top kek. You aren't even sure. She's just been sitting on her ass in a failed relationship for 5 years and has been waiting for someone to "rescue" her because obviously he's doing something that is preventing her from leaving. God damn, you're a hero.

Have lots of fun, dude.
>>
>>16783552
> I am sure
Just not sure if months, weeks or days
Also I see your points, but the relationship hasn't been ruined from the beginning (5 years), but slowly died since the guy just degenerated instead of improving. I think everyone has the right to search for happyness in his life, and to improve in the partners he has. If you get one guy or a girl for longer time that doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life with him/her.
> inb4 she don't break up with him
Yes, life isn't perfect in all his forms
Also I didn't even make a move on her, that's why I'm asking for other anon's oppinion you hienas
>>
File: 1301983915800.jpg (69 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1301983915800.jpg
69 KB, 480x318
>Also the proccess of getting her will be "in front of him" which is kinda fucked up thing to do to an ex good friend
>also the most opposite of whore possible

fucking TOP kek, dude.
>>
>>16783552
Agreed with this opinion. Op, what you're planning to do is a dickmove and the girl definitely has a horrible personality. Anyway if you're so sure their relationship is on borrowed time go for it, you'll probably do the guy a favor anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.