[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to have pretty bad oneitis for this girl back in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: dad.jpg (717 KB, 2111x3000) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
717 KB, 2111x3000
I used to have pretty bad oneitis for this girl back in high school but we went our separate ways after college. As gay as it sounds, we used to be "best friends" and she was the only girl who told me that she loves me.

Anyway, I recently found out through a family member that she works in town and now I can't stop thinking about her, even though we haven't spoken in probably 5 years.

Will it be a bad idea to try and reconnect with her?
>>
>>16783498
>Will it be a bad idea to try and reconnect with her?

Of course not. If you two didn't separate on bad terms, what harm could come?

Just do it
>>
>>16783543

>Of course not. If you two didn't separate on bad terms, what harm could come?

I'm now a loser with depression and don't have any real friends, which I don't want her to know.

This might sound stupid, but I'd rather her memory of me is a good one.
>>
File: yeeeeeeeeeeah.jpg (29 KB, 540x351) Image search: [Google]
yeeeeeeeeeeah.jpg
29 KB, 540x351
>>16783585
>I'm now a loser with depression and don't have any real friends,

seems to me the only thing you lost is your sense of self.
>>
>>16784311
This person is a genius! This lady friend of old will remember you by who you were and not by who you think you are, women have magical powers of helping you reinvent yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.