[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to approach girls? I have a bit of dilemma. I only date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: vbKwjY1.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
vbKwjY1.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
How to approach girls?

I have a bit of dilemma. I only date virgins, and I only date girls I find really pretty. (no I'm not changing either of those, that's not what I'm here for).

Generally I've done pretty well in this regard (pic related). But now I'm 28. And pretty virgins in my age bracket are pretty hard to find.

But these days, tinder/online dating/social circles aren't cutting it out for me anymore.

Thankfully I work at a university, so I have the opportunity to approach younger girls who would fit the criteria.

Problem is... I can't. I can't seem to overcome approach anxiety. I've managed to muster up the courage to do it 3 times, and only once has it gone OK. The other 2 times it was awkward as shit.

Does anyone here have experience with this? How the fuck do I learn not to give a fuck?
>>
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>16783446
Hahaha just tell us you're a virgin man it's fine you're anonymous.
>>
>>16783509
Huh. I guess this board has a different culture than others, but I thought wanting a virgin was pretty normal around here.

Well anyways no I'm not. Not that it matters.
>>
>>16783509
>wanting a virgin is a bad thing
>being a virgin is a bad thing

Roasties gonna roast.
>>
So none of you know how to approach
>>
>>16783526
Roastie roastie, dripping butter from her toasty
>>
>>16783446

I hope you and every other guy who gives a shit about virginity dies alone. You're well on your way so keep it up, champ!
>>
>>16783558
Lmao
>>
>>16783446
If you have limited yourself to 28ish yo females who are pretty and virgins, you have made a very niche selection criteria there anon.

I think you should give up this desire and look for someone who you can bond first
>>
>>16783939
slut detected
>>
>>16783446
>But now I'm 28. And pretty virgins in my age bracket are pretty hard to find.
Darwin's Law at work
>>
>>16783939
>tips fedora
>>
>>16783446
Genuinely curious, why are you into virgins? Is it just the idea of being her first experience, and therefore the most meaningful at that point in her life? Sex with n00bs seems pretty awkward, so I'm just trying to understand the appeal.
>>
Well, like someone else has said, you're already limiting yourself a lot of with your criteria. I can't convince you to change that (nor do I really want to) but all you really have to do is convince yourself that the outcome doesn't matter. If you have the experience with girls that you say you do you really have no reason to have any anxiety, and I have a hard time believing you really have trouble dealing with it.
>>
>>16783446
Leaving out all the rest of your creepy bullshit post, you approach just like any other person. With someone you're interested in, there comes a point at which you ask them out.
Adding in all your shit, you've limited yourself to a pretty severe degree based in criteria that isn't likely to come up in acceptable conversation until well past the point at which you can drop this person for other reasons.
>>
>>16783939
Your roastie is showing.
>>
>>16783521
>I thought wanting a virgin was pretty normal around here.
We get a lot of posts about it, but I'm not sure it could really be called "normal".

As it happens, though, you get an extra helping of mockery. At least most of the people who make these posts are virgibs themselves, and have the (somewhat twisted) excuse of wanting to lose it mutually. You're just a pig.
>>
>>16783446
I mean I only date virgins too but... I'm 19 and want to wait for the right person. Can I ask why you only want virgins at your age, especially if you aren't one? As for anxiety I just try to put myself in situations I'm comfortable in and remind myself that I'm the guy and I'm supposed to take the lead. Just ask her a bit about herself and let it progress.
>>
File: 1440955010940.jpg (106 KB, 933x534) Image search: [Google]
1440955010940.jpg
106 KB, 933x534
>>16783446
>2016
>not dating men
>>
>>16783446
Odds are you're too fugly to attract the girls that fit your criteria, but a good start would be trying to not be retarded, you hypocritical dumbass. Did you think there would still be a bunch of pretty virgins around your age by the time you're nearly thirty?

And unrelated, but...
>Thankfully I work at a university
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>16783939
are you regretting sucking so many dicks?
>>
who the fuck is a virgin at 28?
>>
>>16784472
>Did you think there would still be a bunch of pretty virgins around your age by the time you're nearly thirty?
Or, for that matter, pretty virgins of younger ages who are willing to date men of your age? Your dating pool is shrinking from both ends, OP -the low end as well as the high- and those numbers do not add up to a promising future with women. You can accept this, or you can change, but you don't have a lot of other options.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.