[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug test tomorrow tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: sour d2.jpg (867 KB, 2343x1655) Image search: [Google]
sour d2.jpg
867 KB, 2343x1655
I haven't smoked in a little over a month, can't even remember what the exact date was, but it was certainly before 1/11 and after 12/26. Before then I was a heavy user of potent weed, and tried to detox intentionally by fasting for 4 days, only liquids no food. Got a job decided to smoke a little in celebration once or twice (the in between 12/26 - 1/11) and got VERY high, affirming that the detox probably did work, for my tolerance was nothing.

Tomorrow, I have a drug test, and just want to absolutely make sure I'm in the clear. I've read and heard various tips to increase the chances you pass like drinking tons of water, b12 to make urine yellow due to it being clear from tons of water, eating fatty foods a few hours before the test, using the "midstream" etc

Anything else I can do to increase my odds?
Also note I have an incredibly fast metabolism.

tl;dr: Drug test tomorrow, haven't smoked in about a month, what other things can I do to increase my chances of passing
>>
(not native English speaking)
Don't move, so you don't sweat the substance out of your fat which marks on the test
>>
You know you can just go to a Walgreens and get a drug test kit, right? Find out if you're going to piss dirty, THEN do something about it.
>>
>>16783422
Phil?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.