[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Not happy with my current life and would give everything to disappear with a new identity in a foreign country. No friends, family is dead, a lot of college debt. How do people do this?
>>
Sell all your stuff and apply for a carpentry apprenticeship in a foreign country
>>
>>16783226

most countries worth living in are hard to get into because they dont want trash. america has always been more open and as a result we've become the worlds dump for human trash. no, not all or even most people who come here are bad for us. but a LOT are, and it sucks.

other countries require you to prove you're a good addition. they want you to be 'above' them and prove you can contribute to their country. otherwise you're bringing them down.

that being said, why do you need to go to an entirely new country? debt sucks but it can be managed and even avoided. just start a new life here in america. frankly if you dont have the money to pay your debts back a little at a time, you dont have the money to get up and move to an entirely new country.

the best option for that is and will always be, marriage. easiest way to get to a new country.
>>
It's easy to start over in Latin America, particularly if you have a valuable skill such as carpentry, as >>16783270 rightly points out. Learn to work wood, and the world is your oyster.
>>
>>16783270
Is this some kind of propaganda?
>>
>>16783270
I swear this is the 5th fucking thread with the first replying being getting a trade in carpentry, listen asshole we get it youre a carpenter youre cool, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR HUMBLE BRAGS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>16783226
how did that book even get published with that kind of spelling right on the cover? do the brits spell it with two 'S's or something?
>>
>>16783755
Yea we do, lots of words are differently spelled in murica.
Not good because I got an American spell check In my Firefox browser
>>
>>16783310
Asked myself this aswell, lots of carpentry advice given today..
>>
>>16784020
Pretty sure it is just somefag trying to start up a meme because he isn't good at it.
>>
>>16783226
Unless you have 10lbs of gold in your pocket. It will be extremely hard for you to delete absolutely everything, including erasing people's memories of you.
Just accept the fact that you exist and move on. Improve yo self nigga. Forget them. They will forget you eventually, that is till they use rise above them.
>>
>>16783226
step one. Pack be ready to get the fuck outta dodge.
step two. realize that you're already ready to get a totally new life. Why not be ready to get totally no life.. die? man the fuck up and change everything! if you get that mindset. nothing can stop you and nothing can't be done.
get money. Not enough to clear debt but just enough to clear off and get off the grid for a while. You should be able to afford the following:
Mushrooms, good quality. any kind really. Just get some. a notebook and pen. A tent, some beers. a buttload of fruit, juice water and shit like that. natural snacks you dig? camp for a couple of days. Remove all stress and all thoughts of your current state in life. Fuck that shit. none of that matters any more. eat the mushrooms in nature. Everything is cool. you are awesome. you are not well, but you are here.
step three: realize that this soceity is a fucking illusion. it's a perverse lie unto mankind. just realize yourself and that you are more than just a body in a system. You are a part of a system, but that system is not bigger than your own internal system. knowing there is no law or order. Why don't you start getting money in any way you can? any way you can live with. move away. fuck your debt. Lay low. use an alias. alter egos. Sell drugs. save money. launder money, save money, pay debt live die.

you could, of course. also realize through the trip that your own internal happiness is key to a blissfull life. so why not just keep searching within yourself who you are and what lies deep within that being you meet. There is a greater joy in life when you're really alive.
>>
>>16783226
Is there any way to get student loan forgiveness if you were robbed and raped and the victim of a violent crime during the year you took out loans to live?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.