[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i find a girl who is racist towards black, mexican and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
How can i find a girl who is racist towards black, mexican and Arab people?

I am not a white supremacist as i admit that north east asians have the highest IQ on average i just hate ethnicities who are low IQ and violent.
I would have no issue dating an asian girl but i would perfer a caucasian female in case we get married and have children. Half asian kids are cute but i fear my child would not resemble me or my wife enough.

How many girls do you think would fit my criteria?
>>
>>16783086
I'll give you a shot op
>>
Her name is Ivanka Trump
>>
>>16783131
But i don't know you and i live in europe.
>>
>>16783086
find a girl with a high level of intelligence and moderate to low level of empathy (towards humans, animals do not count)
>>
>>16783204
Having low empathy is a sign of high testosterone though. She'll be hornier and care less about hurting you. It's a perfect combo to get cheated on.
>>
>>16783215
When will you people learn that all women are evil and have no empathy?
>>
>>16783086
Hating isn't a healthy thing to do, you should learn to forgive people for their flaws.
Also high or low IQ has got nothing to do with ethnicity or genes and everything to do with cultural heritage and environment.
>>
That's most people.

Most white girls will be adverse to dating minorities, wether they admit it or not. Some good percentage is vocally racist when you're in intimacy with them as well as long as she feels safe enough with you to confide with you.

That's been my experience mostly.
>>
>>16783086
Try looking in the garbage can.
>>
>>16783191
I'm also a guy and a Mexican
>>
>>16783086
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16783391
Hatred is totally natural idk what kind of new-age bullshit you've been reading but with a mentality like that you're going to be disappointed by people over and over again through the course of your life.

Every time you hear of a murder, an oppressive act, a new war, a new atrocity, you're going to be genuinely shocked at how the world never gets on your idea of "the right path".

Instead you need to accept all these things as a part of nature, and when they occur, chuckle about the predictability of humanity whilst you continue living in a manner you know to be virtuous. There should be no surprise when you come across hate. Ever.
>>
>>16783391
>Also high or low IQ has got nothing to do with ethnicity or genes and everything to do with cultural heritage and environment.
It's largely inheritable, my retarded friend.
>>
Ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ, OP.
>>
Try to find some nacionalist grupe and then some nice girls in it.
>>
>>16783086
go to pol and ask for Rachel Purity
>>
File: 1454216178791.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454216178791.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
How do you feel about slightly below average Hispanics like me who aren't violent?
>>
>>16783554
you sound 15
>>
OP, you need to and speak with
>>>16783882

I found your girl, you're welcome.
>>
>>16783881
No you do.
>>
>>16783938
you sound like the baby nihilist in philosophy class that everyone hates
>>
>>16783086

Try instead to undo your profound ignorance about how humans work. Believing race determines intelligence and value is about as realistic as being afraid of wizards. Though if you're too simple to handle that just date trashy, uneducated women from poor rural areas.
>>
File: 1444956567053.gif (527 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1444956567053.gif
527 KB, 500x362
>>16784117
biologists have literally proven that intelligence is largely genetic, bro. Don't pull facts out of your ass.
>>
File: 1454257819025.png (75 KB, 411x368) Image search: [Google]
1454257819025.png
75 KB, 411x368
>>16783086
you sound like as stormfag nigga. maybe go to a white nationalist rally and you'll find that sexy blonde haired blue eyed pale-skinned aryan goddess, truss.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.