[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about revenge or maybe I should let it go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Revenge.jpg (102 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
Revenge.jpg
102 KB, 500x339
So I had a really fucked up thing happen to me last night.
>Selling weed as usual
>business is good
>friends/customers always happy
>friends refer there friends
>more people to smoke out and sell to
>everyone's happy
>friend of a friend referred someone else
>3 times removed from me
>dumb mistake
>chatting with the person through text for while
>seem legit, not like a nark
>agree to meet with them at starbucks
>day of super bowl,says he is throwing a party
>says he has to be quick
>45 mins late, waiting for him
>calls and says hes around back
>pull my car around back next to there car
>two black guys get out of red truck
>open the passenger door for one of them
>second guy wants in the backseat
>one gets in the back, one gets in the front
>CompletelyFucked.jpg
>guy in front shows me the money
>I show him the Q weed, asks if its all of it
>I say, "yeah", guy in back pulls out gun
>cocks gun, says,"This is our weed now"
>They say,"dont try anything stupid"
>both of them jump out of my car
>Skid tires as they speed away in there truck
>Shocked, Never has happened before
>Only dealt with trustworthy people & friends
>Now I'm down 750$
>All I have is a cell phone number for revenge
Shall I be zen and let it pass or find the best type of revenge possible with there phone number? I know you'll do good for me 4chan.
Thanks for listening my fellow anons.
>>
This could be a wakeup call that you're in the wrong business. Client transactions tend to go a lot more smoothly in a legitimate sector like carpentry, and you have legal redress in the unlikely event of any problems.

Protip: ask for a downpayment in advance, to cover the costs of materials and transport.
>>
Do you have people that will go to war with you?
>>
> 2 black guys

You missed your opportunity to bail OP. C'mon, you know blacks are violent, you should have known better!
>>
lol

Sounds like this is someone else's revenge on you.

You been fucking with somebody else's wife/girlfriend lately?
>>
I like the "friends/customers" - might want to think about that for a little while.
>>
How about grow up you worthless nigger>>16782939
>>
>>16783109
This dude is clearly a White Boy.

Shit, I'm cheering the two black guys on! lol… fucking moron.
>>
>>16782939
Around here, when drug deals go wrong like that, dealers usually go for the local Motorcycle clubs like Bandidos/Hells Angels etc. who in turn "buy" the "debt" you lost from "you" for a sum and go get the money/drugs back from those who stole it. You don't get the whole sum back of course, but at least you get the revenge.
>>
>>16782949
Wow, Im surprised the first response is so mature.
> a wakeup call that you're in the wrong business
Yeah I been thinking the same thing.
>In a legitimate sector like carpentry
uuh no, The problem about using ones body/self to make money is then its always dependent on you to be there. I don't want that.

>>16782974
>You missed your opportunity to bail OP
By the time I thought this way and Judged there "gangsta" appearance it was too late.
It weird how some people think cheating other people is cool.

>>16783099
No, your right. I became a lot more social when I started selling. most of my friend are connected to that in some way. Its cool because I have friends/customer constantly coming over and smoking/buying/hanging out but its also weird because it usually for that reason.i can tell who the true friend are though.

>>16783109
>>16783114
Thanks for that, Two completely opposite answers yet both manage to trash talk me.
I'm white Btw, I know /Pol/ would take my side.

>>16783128
Thanks but I didn't really want to take THAT much revenge. Just some phone pranks to where they have to change there number.
>>
>>16783262
>Thanks but I didn't really want to take THAT much revenge. Just some phone pranks to where they have to change there number.
Oh wowsers it sounds like you picked the wrong line of work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.