[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if this girl is flirting or being friendly? She'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: SC20140620-123206.png (324 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
SC20140620-123206.png
324 KB, 480x800
How do I know if this girl is flirting or being friendly? She'll causally tell me that she's had dreams about me, brought up Facebook posts I made from months before we knew one another (and she'll like my posts when they're days old, so she probably does her fair share of stalking). I don't think I've ever heard a dirty word come out of her mouth, but the bits of her I've seen around other people seemed pretty cussy.

There's other stuff, too. How do I know if she's flirting or if that's just how she acts?
>>
It looks to me like she's a friendly, outgoing and bubbly person; whether anything's going to happen between you is up to how you respond to that.

If you have self confidence issues, try taking up a hobby in which you can get some me-time, and make beautiful and useful items to validate yourself without worrying about other people's opinions. Carpentry is probably the best option for you right now.
>>
>>16782940
She's actually really shy and has issues getting to know people. On my side, I first got to know her in a really depressing point in my life a few months ago.

At the time, I definitely thought "would" here and there but I wasn't gonna repeat the mistake of idealizing the idea odd a relationship with someone. Now my life has gotten a lot better, I've been going out with my friends more, playing guitar more often, working out, losing weight, and getting straight As in college. However as my life has gotten better, she's been on my mind more for some reason. I'm not falling into oneitis and I've tried looking around a little, but I kinda always find myself thinking more about her.
>>
>>16782978
Shoulda woulda coulda

Stop living in a world muddled with potential future outcomes, and enjoy the moment.

Less Would, more Wood!
>>
So,,,, "liking" a post thats days old is "stalking?" Really.

You need to get out more, babe.
>>
>>16783087
Nigga did you even read that. It's always when stuff is days old, so she goes to my page often enough. It's not "she liked my post, she wants the D."
>>
You should flirt with her in a really clear and obvious way. If she really is flirtatious, she'll respond in kind.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.