[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my fucking Erasmus motivation letter Be nice its my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Sin título.png (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
196 KB, 1920x1080
Rate my fucking Erasmus motivation letter

Be nice its my first one and i have never worked
>>
>>16782837
>misspells Erasmus

APPLICATION DECLINED
>>
I'm not going to be nice, because you need the opposite of that: a reality check. Otherwise they won't even consider you.
Fix the horrible grammar mistakes, capitalize your I's and add at least 2 paragraphs. Your writing style is shit as well, because for example this sentence:
>to be considered for your chance to Eramus students
What on earth are you trying to say here?
Saying you "want this opportunity because oh em gee traveeelllingg haha amiright lolo" is retarded, they'll throw your application right to the thrash. Replace that shit with something meaningful like "yo niggas I really like the vision of your company and I think I could contribute" or some shit like that. This letter is so sloppy.

What I do like about this is the paragraph about you being friendly - nice touch. Edit out the mistakes, but keep the idea.
>so I'm usually the one that ends up taking care of everyone
Delete that shit, you sound like a doormat, not a friendly, adaptable explorer.

Good luck, kid.
>>
>>16782929
Thanks bro but i have no idea of the company i am going to therefore it's general, but really thanks for taking the time
>>
Does "I would like to apply to your company for the Erasmus Programme" sound better?
>>
>>16783014
Yup, a looot better.

>>16782998
Alright. This is what /adv/ is for. About the motivation: maybe something like "I would like to apply my knowledge/experience of x at your company, if possible", which would retain the idea of contributing to them, therefore both parties would get use out of this. Above all, take my advice only as a guide. In addition I suggest you ask around for help from your family members or friends good with English, who could help you in real time.
Also, what you wrote is the first draft of many - reread a countless times to eliminate mistakes. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>16783044
Right, thanks dude
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.