[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I show my girlfriend how much I care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160112-WA0010.jpg (310 KB, 1462x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160112-WA0010.jpg
310 KB, 1462x1365
So I had been dating this girl for over a year. Things were great. I was going through a tough time in my life and took her for granted. I broke up with her and immediately regretted it.

We are slowly patching things up now, a few months down the line. Things aren't the same as they were just yet, she's obviously scared I might hurt her again.

How do I show her how much I care without coming across as clingy or desperate?

Last few days have been good, reminded her how beautiful she is and surprised her with some small gifts. I'd like to carry on doing this, leaving her small notes and so on. Just want to let her know that there is no chance in hell that I will ever just leave her again. I just want to be a better boyfriend this time round, without being too clingy or trying too hard.

Any cute date/gift ideas? Or just general advice?
>>
You should be willing to show your nurturing but masculine side. Try taking up a manly but creative hobby and making her something nice. I recommend carpentry - chicks dig woodwork! Best of luck.
>>
>>16782658
What you're doing for your girlfriend is great.

I like when my boyfriend brings me my favourite chocolates for no reason. Or when he brings me coffee to bed or makes me breakfast. I like when he tells me "You're cute dressed like that". Or when he buys me flower for no reason, he usually does that once or twice a week since we moved in together and it always makes me happy. I like when he texts me "I am thinking of you" during the day. Or when he hugs me at night if he wakes up.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.