[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do naturally skinny people eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12
File: 55a3c64e264b3.jpg (77 KB, 630x404) Image search: [Google]
55a3c64e264b3.jpg
77 KB, 630x404
What do you eat in a day and how much? Skinny people (claiming that they're 'naturally thin') only, obviously.
>>
>>16782438
Eat less fatty it's not hard

I'm fat and even I know the solution.

Food taste great and I'm a lazy sack of shit

But the solution is simple.
>>
Well I'm on a gym diet now.

But before I'd wake up, have a big fat bowl of cereal like corn flakes or somethings and a fuck ton of milk. Then I wouldn't eat for about 6-8 hours because of work. Then I'd come home and have 4 snickers and a diet coke. Then I'd wait a few more hours. Then I'd have dinner which is usually like, steak and chips and peas and onion rings and mushrooms, or spaghetti bolognese, or sausages beans and mash potato, or chicken wraps or something. And that would be it. Always stayed skinny.

Now though like I said, I'm on a clean gym diet with the intent of gaining weight.
>>
>>16782445

Yeah fucktwat, that's not what I was asking about. I'm not 'naturally thin', I watch what I eat very carefully. I just think that people claiming to be naturally thin are as distorted as fatties claiming to be healthy, so I'd like to know what they actually do eat and how much.
>>
Generally I skip breakfast and go right to work. For lunch I'll have 1 chicken breast and a tub of pasta, couple of apples/oranges, and a bagel or two. Dinner is usually smaller if I eat it. I mostly live on coffee. I'm pretty damn thin.
>>
>>16782438

M/23, been skelly since 4-5th grade. No breakfast, some combination of rice, beans and meat for launch\dinner pretty much everyday along with 1-2 cups of soda. I lift at home 2-3 times a week, but nothing serious.

Don't believe in such thing as "naturally thin" though, that's some good bullshit right there.
>>
Nothing

I know skinny people that stuff their face with food from time to time, but they skip their breakfast of lunch pretty often.
I'm not saying it's healthy but most skinny people I know that don't follow diets or shit are like this, myself included, I skip lunch or just drink a shake, I eat like a pig when I feel like it and other days I barely eat.

It's no mystery OP
eat a lot of calories but don't use em = fat
eat little calories and use em= skinny/lose weight.
>>
Metabolic variance is only +/- 200 calories. Weight loss is calories in, calories out. "naturally skinny" people simply consume less calories than fatties. They may eat healthier food or they may eat less. If you want to lose weight start tracking your calories.
>>
File: 1453567336811.gif (506 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453567336811.gif
506 KB, 500x500
>>16782438
Eat less and do cardio. It's that simple. If you burn more calores than you take in you lose weight because that energy has to come from somewhere, it's physics and there is no special snowflake that can avoid conservation of energy. You can get into more details and plan out your diet more and increase effectivity if you want but it's not necessary.

Google a calorie calculator and get a result on how many calories you should eat daily. Counting calories is easy and doesn't have to be 100% accurate, most foods you buy have a caolrie count on packet and those that don't(like veggies) can be easily googled.

In general cut out processed food especially soda, that's a big calorie bomb. Most of your sugar should come from fruit and you should eat a lot of veggies as well.

For losing cardio will suffice, running is great but if you are really fucking fat then you might want to use bikes or stationary bikes so you don't fuck your knees. ideally an hour of cardio but minimum 30 minutes. Some people say every day or every couple days or so but my general rule that works well is that you should never go more than 2 days without your cardio and try your best to do more.
>>
>>16782490
>>16782484
>>16782482

Yeah... not asking for advice. I know how weight loss works. I'm just curious.
>>
>>16782493
Well then why the fuck are you asking when you know the answer?
>>
>>16782438
I have a goddess mode skinny bod and eat slow cooked meats, vegetables and cream, cheese, and water. No sweets or starches.
>>
>>16782501
I eat breakfast a light lunch, and always a huge dinny with my husband. I work out about four or five times a week not including sex which I do around six times a week.
>>
>>16782438
I eat a lot of different stuff mostly what I want. I'll make fruit smoothies for breakfast most the time yogurt and banana, gluten free muffins, eggs bacon, potatoes.

The main recipes I stick to currently are corn tortillas, I make whole turkeys, I often go all out and do full thanks giving dinners once a month, then i'll make a broth with the left over turkey body, then i'll make chicken soup and gravy with the broth the next turkey. I'll make mac n cheese.

I never drink any soda unless im sick and my stomach is fucked up. I also don't eat any baked goods or candy(i can and do sometimes but so rarely)

It sounds like i'm restricting but honestly i eat almost w/e I want, i just don't want trash food, and that came from eating healthy.

I'm very skinny and don't work out, and i don't bulk.

just avoid eating these things and you should be fine.
1: high in unnatural sugar(don't get fucking smart and say fruits have high sugar, you can eat an entire fucking water melon by yourself and be better off than eating a single cookie.)
2:wheat(flour) this isn't about being gluten free but it's an easy guide line to follow, there's a lot of products made with rice and corn that are probably better most of the time.
3:some other bullshit. good luck this post is already too long.

>>16782490
also fuck this guy, just eat better and eat as much as you want.
>>
I usually have porridge or some granola for breakfast, soup or a sandwich for lunch and then a big dinner. I hardly ever get takeaways because I'm not rich and fresh food is usually cheaper than processed shit, at least in the UK.

Apart from fruit, I also don't snack during the day, I'm pretty sure that's how I stay a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>16782470
>>16782471

These are really good answers. So basically you just eat very little. Is that because you're too lazy to cook, just don't feel hunger or something else?
>>
I don't know if I am naturally thin, I just am never very hungry. For example, when eating pizza, I can't eat more than 6 out of 8 pieces. I don't really watch what I eat very well: I enjoy a sorbet from time to time.
However, because I am 19, maybe this will stop in a few years.
>>
>>16782438
I gained 40 lbs. during my pregnancy
2 weeks after baby my belly is flat again
right now for breakfast I am eating a big bowl of cereal (Great Grains) with added walnuts, cranberries, raisins, and misc. trail mix ingredients. Also a spoonfull of honey. Also a raisin english muffin, a banana, and some kefir yogurt drink.
Always a big breakfast, then after that a snack around lunch (Stacy's pita chips and hummus, and some Greek yogurt.)
and then I don't eat until I'm hungry again, around 6 or 7 or later sometimes. But I drink a lot during the day...pom juice, orange juice, la croix, kefir, etc.
For dinner if I'm hungry I will go out to eat, usually a steak
>>
>>16782525
I am >>16782470

I range from feeling sort of hungry to ravenously hungry (at which point I say fucking my work I need to eat). Although I am an incredibly lazy cook, it more so has to do with the fact that I share a fridge with 2 other people, one of whom uses up all the pots and pans and doesn't clean them right away. As a result I rarely feel motivated to clean up their mess before I can even get to cooking and I can't cook a ton and portion it out in to ziploc containers because there's no room in our fridge. I would eat out more but 1) I'm poor as shit (am grad student) 2) I'm paranoid about eating unhealthy foods that might give me heart problems later in life. To top it all off I'm a complete workaholic because my field is so competitive. Oh and I also walk a half hour to and from work each day (1hr total). So that's my recipe for being a 6'3 165lb skelly.
>>
>>16782525
Guy from >>16782471

I tend to skip breakfast because it helps with the whole intermittent fasting thing but mostly it's a lack of hunger, I'd say.

Also, I almost always have seconds at launch\dinner - that's usually two plates of rice\beans and 2-3 portions of whatever meat I can get.
>>
>>16782438
Also I have a question for you OP. How much do you eat a day typically?
>>
Skelly here,

Cup of water and a banana for breakfast.
Typically I can only finish 50-75% of a lunch I order at a restaurant, Like half a club house sandwhich and some fries maybe,
Then a pretty standard well balanced supper.

Drink as much water as possible throughout the day, don't use sugar and shit in your coffee (or don't drink it at all). Maybe a few snacks here and there too.
>>
>>16782558

Usually something like this:

Plain greek yogurt for breakfast, veggies (brussels sprouts, sweet potato, beets) or a salad w/ pulses and some fruit for lunch, and a chickpea, spinach and sweet potato curry w/ brown rice for dinner. I don't really snack between meals, I drink unsweetened coffee or tea instead.
>>
>>16782484
but a pound of weight is only ~3500 calories. 200/day variance is significant. That's 2 people eating the same diet, and one stays at their healthy weight & the other gains 20lb per year.

That's a fucking lot, especially as an adult.

It's easily the difference between people who don't have to worry about weight (aside from saying "hmm maybe I shouldn't eat the whole pizza) vs people who have to force themselves to pass on at least 1 cookie (~200 calories) every day. I mean, it doesn't seem like a lot, but they have to either be mindful every single day, or accept a higher weight where their body naturally burns what they eat. Or diet.
>>
I'm back to counting calories.
My daily is 2100, but these 9 hour shifts are basically giving me another 1000 calories just from walking.
I don't see myself as skinny since my clothing sizes are just barely plus size, even my bra.
>>
>>16782438
I usually only have tea for breakfast, or maybe joghurt with some fresh fruit.
Lunch is almost always some sort of sushi, 16 pieces of various maki/nigiri usually.
Dinner depends, most days it's the biggest meal of my day, after the bell with colleagues or partners and such. Red meat oftentimes.
To be honest I don't eat particularly healthy or unhealthy, the sport I do is negligible (I do walk around a lot around town during the day, though), some cycling in the office occasionally.
>>
>>16782574
if you are fat, these are probably lies.
(heh, my captcha was about tea)
>>
>>16782574
Are you some sort of vegitarian?
Under eating and vitamin deficiencies can cause weight gain.
>>
Instead of candy I eat fruit and vegatables and other than that nothing out of the usual.
>>
The short answer is "whatever the fuck I want".

I basically listen to whatever my body's telling me. Sometimes I want pastries, so I'll eat that. Sometimes I want only red peppers and water, so I'll have that.

My work is pretty active and I can't eat very much in one sitting, so I don't eat as much as friends of mine.
>>
>>16782438
Eat less or work out more, you fat retard
>>
File: 1362933207343.jpg (5 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1362933207343.jpg
5 KB, 251x240
>>16782649
>Under eating and vitamin deficiencies can cause weight gain.
>>
Natural skellington here. For reference, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 130 pounds on average.

My family is vegan (my siblings and I are basement dwellers), and because I'm lazy I eat whatever's cooked unless it's too noxious. I have a voracious appetite, though, so often I have burgers or other similar fatty things on the side, up to a couple a day. Some days I'm not hungry at all and just have a box of blueberries and a sandwich, others I have more than five meals. It really varies. I get hungrier while classes are going, or after doing a few days of physical labor. But I do eat a lot, and I do eat mostly whatever I want. I try to reduce my intake of terrible things to a reasonable amount, but not all that hard. I'm very happy with my fast metabolism.
>>
>>16782645
>>16782649
Why do you assume I'm fat? Can't you fucking read?

Yes, I'm a vegetarian.
>>
>>16782649
Go fuck dogs and avoid commenting on shit you know nothing about.
Yea, micro and macro deficiencies in your diet might cause weight gain - but mostly if by your body craving those nutrients you end up overeating on empty calories (high caloric food with minimal nutritional benefits) - otherwise no, you will be a skinny sick walking corpse.

Fat people claiming they eat healthy, probably don't do it really. Seek a dietician, nutricionist, psychologist and fix that shit up.
>>
>>16782669
Can't You fucking read ? Notice the "if". Very important for the phrasing there.
Ever met one of those fatties that say they only eat salad ?
>>
>>16782669
We assume you're fat because you're asking about skinny people's diets.
So your anorexic?
>>
>>16782689

Yes, which is why I'm asking what naturally skinny people are eating since they claim they can eat plenty of everything and anything without gaining weight. Same coin, different side.
>>
rice, salad, chicken/fish

i also eat junk food ocasionally
>>
In an effort to not lose weight, i eat more than i would if i didn't pay attention to it, which is on a normal day:

breakfast: 3 eggs +3 slices of whole grain bread
lunch: 6 slices of bread with peanut butter
dinner: one cup of rice with one cup of lentils and some other vegetable with a chicken leg (330grams including bone) all measured uncooked off course
in the evening some snack at least 500kcal
meanwhile drinking about half a liter of milk
>>
>>16782694
Eggxactly.
There, you have your answer.
Listening to self-claims on diets usually is moot for both sides of the spectrum.

And i speak that as one of the skinny overating people - my metabolism is fast as fuck - but one session of training i do is easily on the 3000+ calories burning.
>>
6'4 135lb super skelly

bowl of cereal or maybe a few pieces of toast
sandwich for lunch
average sized dinner

haven't had softdrinks even once for years now, not a fan of sugary or greasy things either
I work a physical job too so I guess that helps

recipe for disaster, do not recommend
>>
>>16782649
Kek.
Those are some rules you can't break just by bullshit tho.
>>
>>16782709

Not her but eating little will cause slow metabolism, in fat and skinny people. Blessed genes can help, but in the end boosting metabolisim is better for the body. Vitamin deficiencies can also cause weight gain, for instance lack of iodine can cause a thyroid condition. Will lead to gaining lots of weight even if exercising.

Also I don't get why you assume OP is fat, I didn't see anything implying that. It looks like she/he is interested in knowing how skinny people behave when it comes to food.
>>
>>16782438
I'm 6'4'' 120lbs skeleton, barely leaving my room, don't lift, eat sweets and junk food all day and drink soda, beer and energy drinks. lots of meat, no fruit, only a tomato or cucumber once in a week
>>
Everyday I eat pizza and breadsticks for lunch, then a hotdog or a hamburger for dinner. I Usually work in a piece of fruit and some cookies an milk as well.

Right now I'm underweight. My life sure will be fucked when my metabolism runs out!
>>
>>16782723
lol fucker, it's way more probable to overconsume iodine than to have a serious lack of it for it to matter on that. Guess those 1500 calorie-eaters should be fat as fuck due to their turtle metabolism by now..
>>
>>16782694

There's also a thing called 'exercise'.

I have a 'naturally skinny' friend who really does eat like a pig, but she stays skinny because she's also 'naturally athletic' in the sense that working her ass off is as fun for her as watching TV is for the rest of us, and is just something she does with no mental effort, so she barely even notices she's expending a fuckton more energy than everyone else.

Anyone who claims they're naturally skinny is either being coy because it's cooler if you're top tier without even trying, or they just honestly don't realise that they don't pig out as much as they think and/or don't notice that they expend sufficient energy to work it off. They're not actively trying to be skinny, so as far as they're concerned it's just natural, because the habits that allow them to be skinny are their default state.
>>
Just eat 4 small medium meals a day and get a lot of veggies like kale beets and broccoli in your diet. They taste good baked and boil your beets.
>>
Everything.
I weight 46 kg (160cm) and it is my stable weight for years (with maybe 1-2 kg variations depending on a season). Lots of rice and pasta, lots of fried stuff, candy bars, cheetos and other chips, alcohol, absolutely everything i want.

Never skip breakfast, lunch or dinner.
>>
I happen to weigh only 96.4lbs and I'm underweight at a 17.0bmi (height 5'3") I just don't like eating unless I'm starving so I practically don't eat(also bc my whole family likes to eat more and weigh more I sorta feel they should eat before me*embarrassed to eat bc I think I look like a pig*) on top of that I have gym classes and I'm hoping that I get to the 80ish range.

So pretty much don't eat until u feel super hungry and work out. Keep a weight goal as well. I have faith that u can do it X3
>>
>>16782737

I don't see how that relates to what I said? Sure you are right. Lack of iodine still can trigger a thyroid condition and weight gain. Malnutrition CAN cause weight gain. However the usual cause of weight gain is stuffing the piehole more than needed.

http://www.naturalnews.com/008902_hypothyroidism_thyroid_gland.html
>>
I've been fat and thin and generally find it pretty easy to gain or lose weight. If I was looking for justification for being 'naturally' anything. For skinny I'd say ..

>Don't eat a vary varied diet. Find something which you can habitually tolerate which doesn't leave you feeling deprived yet is generally shit all calories.
>Skip meals if you are too busy.
>Don't buy things except those things that require cooking/preparation.

If I was going to say I was 'naturally' fat ..

>Eat 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks. Make time for it.
>Add large portions of carbohydrates to your diet.
>Eat random foods and various processed snack foods which make it really hard to avoid eating more calories than needed.

If I'm 'naturally skinny' then I skip breakfast. I eat a couple of boiled eggs and some toast or tuna and toast for lunch, sometimes soup. For dinner I eat whatever I want but it is always something home cooked, moderately low in carbohydrates and generally quite high fat and protein with a ton of vegetables. Like 60% of the meal is vegetables.
>>
File: inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>16782787
>naturally
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (93 KB, 532x396) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
93 KB, 532x396
>>16782787
>>
>>16782493
>/adv/ - Advice
>hur dur i'm not asking for advice
>>
>>16782795
I think that I'm using it to point out that it is bullshit to imply that people are 'naturally' anything except maybe a collection of their habits which suddenly makes the topic a whole lot more complex. It is quite often used to rationalise bullshit.

'Naturally' skinny people likely find their lifestyle is compatible with maintaining a low weight because of their diet and habits. 'Naturally' overweight people likely find their lifestyle is compatible maintaining a high weight.

>I'm so lucky, I just can't gain weight. I naturally move around shit loads and am always too busy to eat.

>I'm so unlucky, I can't lose weight. I work a sedentary job and only eat three normal meals plus the occasion snack and the odd treat on the weekends.
>>
'Naturally thin' is a meme. It is all about perception. Fat people will say that the massive amount of food that they eat isn't that much, especially if they come from a fat family. Thin people will claim that the tiny amount of food that they eat is a lot.

My best friend used to brag that he could eat whatever he wanted and not get fat. He used to eat one meal a day that was comprised of stuff like burger and chips or a whole Pizza. It is highly unlikely he ever went over 1500 calories in a day. Cut to getting married and he now eats more regularly and has gained about 50lbs. He looks only slightly above average, but he used to be a stick.

All of you who think you're naturally thin will gain weight when you're older if you don't realise how many calories you're actually consuming.
>>
i'm a guy for reference. i am 6"1' and 155 lbs. i eat basically anything i want to, but i harshly restrict my sugar intake so that i don't get boobs. that means diet soda if i have soda and when i eat sweets i do it like once or twice a week only, but i eat a shitload of them all in one day. i don't drink alcohol, it's just sugar in your body and makes you super fat. i eat bread also but i dont just like, eat carbs for a snack or anything retarded like that.

i don't count calories generally speaking but i do make sure that i'm getting enough calories for energy throughout the day. some days i eat as little as 1200 cals or maybe less but other days i break 2.5k easy. it really depends on my activity level for the day.

and just because i'm naturally thin doesn't mean I cant get fat ever, restraint and effort do play a part in me being a waif. if you're fat trying to get thin, fiber and protein lead to a feeling of fullness that doesn't always accompany a high calorie count. foods that melt in your mouth like cheetos and shit you need to avoid, same with any foods where its simple to rack up a high calorie count quickly (like chips in general). eat slowly and you'll get more full from less.
>>
>>16782723
This exactly.
>>
>>16782455
I'm naturally skinny and idk why. I eat like a pig and snack on a whole bunch of junk food. I don't deserve the body I have.
>>
skinny people have the motor endurance of fat people. neither of these parties exercise, so neither of these parties has muscles used to doing anything.
i see it at work all the time. skinny people getting fatigued just as fast as fat people even though they should have the longevity and energy to go far beyond.

and not having enough carbs to energize yourself throughout the day makes it even worse.
don't let skinny people's unhealthy charade fool you, they're walking zombies.
>>
>>16782872
Found the mad fatty
Fucking pig
>>
>>16782860
Bodies cannot defy physics you utter retard.
>>
>>16782872

Fat people have way more muscle than skinny people, they're lugging around an extra billion pounds every second of the day. They fatigue just as fast as Scrawny McNomuscle because lugging around weight wears you out, and because that weight being internal fat is bad for you in a thousand different ways, but they have way more muscle.
>>
I used to be naturally thin, and I ate more than I currently do. I would frequently enjoy Taco Bell and junk food. Once my metabolism started to slow down in my twenties, I ballooned up. Now I'm actively trying to lose weight and eating less than half as much as I did when I was skinnyfat.
>>
File: laughing_nekoII.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
laughing_nekoII.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>16782926
>Fat people have way more muscle than skinny people
>>
>>16782438
Junk mostly, but not that much of it. Lots of dinners with fries, pasta with cream sauce and generally unhealthy shit like that.

180cm 70kg btw
>>
My "naturally skinny" friend eats lots of fresh fruit. He's not used to eating very heavy foods so when we do that together, it makes his gut uncomfortable for the rest of the day. This prevents him from eating more and so the calorie count stays down. I gather that the trick to being "naturally skinny" is to avoid very rich or fattening foods on the whole. Then it's a self-reinforcing system.
>>
>>16782438
Dem eyebrows mang...

Brow jobs possible?
>>
>>16782950

Dude, hurl a big wet carpet on a skinny person and see if they can even stand up. That's the weight fat people lug around every day.
That they have more muscle than skinny people doesn't make them the least bit healthier, but it's simple fact that it takes more muscle to lift a fat as fuck arm than a bony as fuck one. This is as simple as calories in/calories out, it's physics.
>>
>>16782983
>Brow jobs possible?

As in the equivalent of a nose job? Fuck yes, where have you been, girls have been plucking out their eyebrows and replacing them with fake ones since the dawn of time.

As in the equivalent of blow job? I have no idea how that would work, but I kinda wanna find out.
>>
>>16782986
Except fat people can barely move because - guess what - they're fucking fat and have no muscles.
>>
>>16782438
every morning I eat 4 sausages, two eggs scrambled mixed with milk, two tomatoes cooked in olive oil and a hashbrown or too. Usually I'm constantly eating through the day, eat some kind of sandwich with vegetables and meat. I try to eat a whole dinner as well. I burn some calories because I get exercise done through the week. Never weighed more than 160lbs desu, trying to gain more weight.
>>
>>16783005

You're a moron.
If a skinny shit carries a big wet carpet around constantly, do you not think he'll gain a little muscle compared to his non-carpet lifting days? Assuming he has any protein in his diet.
Lug more shit = build more muscle. That doesn't mean fatties are strong, it means they meet the minimum to bare their own body's weight. Skinny people having no weight to bear is the reason they become skin and bones.
>>
Whered you get pic? I think I know this girl
>>
>>16782445
actually it depends on person. i have very fast metabolism, its hard for me to keep my weight, much less gain some.and i eat more or less every three hours starting at 6.30 in the morning and going to sleep at midnight (after eating my fill). and i eat ALOT
>>
I eat as much of anything as I like, though I try to eat healthy I probably get through at least 800 empty calories a day on top of my meals which probably come to 2000. I'm 6'4 and 11 stone. I have unreal metabolism and have always played a lot of sports.
>>
>>16783041
>this idiot
You're seriously so stupid that you only thought about one side of the issue and made your conclusion? Mind boggling.

Your example specifically describes a fat person that still moves. Which mean they have a certain activity level. A skinny person of the same activity level (remember that this is judged by exertion, not reps) will build muscle based on their caloric intake with very little going to fat stores. However, a fat person will have roughly 70% of their caloric intake converted into fatty cells which is why putting on muscle for fat people has always been a very arduous effort.
>>
I'm trying to gain weight.

My diet consists of pizza, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, chicken tenders, chicken stirfry, fried chicken, more pizza, and sushi. Also lots of ice cream and fruits.
>>
>>16783059
>very fast metabolism

people still believe this shit?
>>
>>16783080
Most people don't even know how metabolism works, even if they believe they do. I've noticed this especially about older people who didn't grow up with the internet.
>>
>>16783066
>Your example specifically describes a fat person that still moves.
Yes. I covered that.
>>
>>16783103
Stop throwing a tantrum, big boi
>>
>>16783080
Forgive me for being a retard in this area, but since I can eat whatever the fuck I want and don't put on weight I have never needed to study the subject. If it is not my metabolism that allows me to eat double everyone else does and still not gain weight what does cause it?
>>
>>16783110
You do not eat enough calories. Stop being a retard and get educated.
>>
>>16783112
You are wrong. When I was going to the gym to "bulk up" I was counting calories and was putting down 2000 minimum. Gained a few kilos in muscle mass but had more defined abs which meant my bodyfat % was lower.
I know you won't believe me, but I don't give a fuck I'll just continue on eating whatever the hell I want while you fat fucks count your calories.
>>
>>16783119
You're a real life idiot, congratulations.
>>
>>16783073
Just eat more healthy food instead, anon. That shit ain't good for your heart.
>>
>>16783049
She's a supermodel.
>>
I eat a bowl of cereal and a banana in the morning. My biggest meal is lunch where I usually get my primary protein, switches between a sandwich, pasta dish, or salad at a place I like. For dinner depending upon how hungry I am I may have some vegetables, a couple eggs, and eat about a cup of raw nuts.

I guess you could say we're skinny for a reason.
>>
>>16782438
I'm 6'4" so i'm going to look skinny
I eat a full breakfast lunch and dinner and eat more on top although never eaten fast food
I walk everywhere as much as possible
I've started working out
Just use what you take in and don't feel guilty
also young so high metabolism atm but i know it will change
>>
>>16783119
Other guy was right, you really weren't eating enough. Fat people underreport how much they eat by a significant margin so it's hard to realize just how much they eat.

One of my friends got big despite having a body naturally inclined towards being skinny. When we went to eat he had to force himself to eat extra and it looked miserable, but that's what it takes.
>>
I literally eat shitloads of snack food, drink sodas, eat candy and regular meals all day on weekends, and I eat 2 full meals a day + snacks o, weekdays.
19yo male and I've never weighed more than 160lbs in my life.

Basically if you're a girl, you're probably fucked genetically. Guys get easymode thanks to batshit metabolism.
>>
>>16782438
Whatever I feel like eating
>>
>>16783318
Oh boy, another retard who doesn't understand how weight or metabolism works
>>
Skinny reporting in.
But be warned I am unhealthy so don't follow my example.
I never eat breakfast. Not even as a kid, I just can't eat for atleast3-4 hours after I wake up. I eat lunch very late (4-5pm) and it's a jomecoocked meal composed of whatever I feel like eating. Ranges from very healthy to very unhealthy.
And for dinner I basically have a snack more than a dinner since I'm already full enough from lunch.
Now for the unhealthy part:
1. I don't eat a lot of greens, dont like most of them. (same goes for everything so I practically never eat fatty food anyway)
2. I smoke, takes away a lot of your appetite.
3. I'm depressed, takes away a lot of your apetite.

I attribute my skinny bod to smoking, being a very picky eater and generally not feeling hunger often (smoking and depression).
Altho I never ate much even before I started smoking. I have also been told I have a fast metabolism, but I never gave a shit and never really payed attention.
Altho I do have a friend who pigs out 4 times a day (like seriously pigs out, quantity and quality of food wise) and he's a damn skelly. He also smokes but it hasn't affected his apetite apparently.
>>
>>16783346
>an accelerated metabolism doesn't effect the amount of fat your body stores
Hmmm
Yes it's simplifying the issue, but in my experience my point still stands. Most guys I have met who are skinny and around my age can eat whatever the hell they want, but that changes as men age and their natural fat burning slows down.
>>
>>16782438
-Have a really shit sleep schedule, leading to a bad appetite.
-Be lazy enough to consider buying groceries a chore.
-Get obsessed with work or a hobby. That usually leaves me without eating for 6-8 hours until I get a headache reminding me I haven't eaten.
>>
>>16783370
180cm(5'11) and 63-65kg(135-140lb) for reference.
>>
I'm a girl - 5'4" and I've never weighed over 120
My weight fluctuates a little bit with my activity level (gained 5 pounds in muscle when I started working out, used to weight only 111) but my food intake tends to stay about the same. I eat cheap. Wake up, eat like an apple or a granola bar or cereal or some other standard breakfast. Lunch around 2, generally like a pbj or something, maybe a cheese stick or some applesauce on the side. Dinner is generally some chicken or fish with potatoes, pasta, or rice. Supplement this with the occasional snack of cheese, dried fruits, maybe some carrots or something - but I don't snack very much at all. Used to drink a lot of soda but I've cut down on that some - now mostly just water and tea. Some candy every couple days, maybe some ice cream. I go out to lunch or dinner with a friend and eat a huge meal once a week or so.

When I was really light I wasn't eating much or working out much. Cereal or sometimes no breakfast, half a sandwich for lunch and maybe a pudding or a bag of chips, sometimes a soda and a small snack in the afternoon, then a larger dinner. I didn't snack much and I didn't eat out

I wouldn't say my metabolism is particularly fast, but I have had months at a time where I'll eat total garbage. Lots of pizza and Chinese food, drinking soda and beer, and baking lots of cookies and shit, and I've still never really gotten above that 120 mark
>>
>>16783381
>I wouldn't say my metabolism is particularly fast, but I have had months at a time where I'll eat total garbage. Lots of pizza and Chinese food, drinking soda and beer, and baking lots of cookies and shit, and I've still never really gotten above that 120 mark
Marry me
>>
>>16783119
>and was putting down 2000 minimum

>2000 calories
>for a bulk

Dude, unless you're a small asian woman, that's fucking nothing. 2000 is the minimum average for men.
>>
>>16782438
Can't thyroid make people twigs? Maybe they have issues like that
>>
>>16784463
I have this. Hyperthyroidism. It sounds cool to eat all you want and not gain weight but it's a pain in the ass actually. I've fluctuated between 85- 110 lbs a couple times in the past year.
>>
>>16782438
I'm a naturally skinny person (which really means my metabolism is just off the charts) and its pretty difficult for me to gain weight. Its why working out and lifting is difficult for me, because it feels like I just hit a brick wall after about 2 months of training. Its pretty difficult for me to gain weight, especially with my meds.
>>
File: 1358023432290.jpg (14 KB, 264x300) Image search: [Google]
1358023432290.jpg
14 KB, 264x300
>>16784658
>I'm a naturally skinny person (which really means my metabolism is just off the charts)
>>
>>16782438
At 6' 3" and 160lbs I had like 3k calories a day and never could seem to gain any weight
>>
>>16782438
>What do you eat in a day and how much?
everything that doesnt escape while im trying to eat it. i have no idea how this works out to me being skinny, but it does. i am not any more active that your average person (i think) and i only work out 3 times a week max. im guessing i just have a higher than average metabolic rate.
>>
I used to be skinny (BMI 18), increased it with eating more and combining it with sports (now 21). I eat a lot and still lack fat on my body, increased my mass by sporting. It probably has to do with my metabolism, which is apparently very fast, because I get hungry very often, while not gaining weight. Below is what I eat.
I take 2 slices of bread as breakfast.
Take on average 6 slices of bread as lunch. I dont eat it at once, but eat every few hours.
At dinner I eat a shitload of food, On average 1.5 times more than regular men. e.g. 150g of spaghettii +sauce and desert. When there are leftovers, I will regularly eat them too. Housemates call me a dumpster, because of this.
Before I go to sleep I get hungry again. I take usually 2 slices of bread. I do this, because somtimes I can't fall asleep, because I am still hungry.
>>
>>16782438
I feel like I eat, but I eat often in small portions. In addition to my thyroid.
I eat 6-7 times a day.

4-5 of those just snacks

1 dinner

1 breakfast

...not in that order.

I tracked my calorie intake and it was about 2000
>>
6 foot and about 135 pounds here.

Here's what I ate today:

2 oreos and a chocolate wafer at about 17:30
1 chocolate biscuit at about 20:15
2 steak bakes (meat pastry product) and chips at about 20:30

Dat's it.
>>
>>16784710
>>16784744
Trolls or just plain old stupid, I can't tell anymore
>>
File: 1454358176742.png (3 MB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
1454358176742.png
3 MB, 1800x1012
I'm 150 pounds and 6 feet tall.

Egg's, bacon, toast/potatoes
Fried rice
Blueberry oatmeal, if I'm in a hurry cereal or yogurt.

Lunch:
Whatever is around. Leftovers some times
Sandwich
Kasadilla
Hotdog
Tuna

Dinner:
Steak, broccoli and potatoes
Fried chicken once a week
Rice bowls, Usually Teriyaki, sometimes Korean. Kimchi is the shit
Tacos are also the shit
Random shit i'll cook like gyros, Domada, Curries
Junk food

For dinner I usually cook up a pound of meat and eat a half, then store the rest.
Dessert:
Tea or coffee, and cake/muffins/etc.

Sometimes I eat junk food all day, sometimes I drink. I also bike everywhere in a 3-4 mile radius.
>>
>>16784770
please explain anon
>>
>>16782438
I'm naturally skinny. I don't eat well, I just eat very little. I have a small appetite. Half a bagel is more than filling. And lately... I can't stomach more than two meals a day..

But wrt Cara, all of those models are chain smokers.
>>
File: lmao.png (437 KB, 506x489) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
437 KB, 506x489
>>16784770
>>
I eat strawberry wafers for breakfast or nutty bars. I don't eat regular meals throughout the day, I snack instead. I drink a lot of water. It's good
>>
>>16782763
Hello eating disorder.
>>
Im on /fit/ alot (praise zyzz)

trying to make it, been lifting for almost 5 years

i pretty much just eat chicken, rice, milk, and alot of peanut butter. Being naturally thin and into body building sucks.
>>
I'm 5' and weigh around 43kgs, and uI honestly just eat whatever the fuck I want when I'm hungry. My diet could be a lot healthier.

I don't do any exercise apart from walking a bit everyday to and from train stations/bus stops/appointments etc.

I'm very petite and have a small frame, but I have noticed I've put on a couple of kg's over the past couple of months from overating a little (when I'm really stressed/in a bad low, I either don't eat at all or eat too much).

I don't eat much when I'm out with friends or at restaurants, unless I have the munchies after getting baked.
>>
>>16782438
Only time I was my younger brother's weight and frame was when I was 19 starving myself (he was 17.) He can literally eat anything he wanted and he's still the same today. I of course, realized I was a boney looking loser when a girl said I was too skinny and she said I'm scared of getting fat.
Then I got my appetite back and now I'm back to fatass and enjoy food.
>>
I'm 5' 8" and weigh 115lbs. I've weighed this much since I was 14, though when I was 19 I shot up to 119lbs when I ate 3500 calories a day and worked out 4 days a week.

On a regular day my breakfast is hashbrowns, bacon, fruit, orange juice coffee.

Lunch is either a sandwich, chips, cookies, and some sweets or I grab fast food -- my favorites are chick fil a and subway.

Dinner is what the fuck ever. Sometimes I eat out, sometimes I make myself steak and potatoes and veggies, sometimes I just eat whatever the roomie is cooking.

I also snack throughout the day, usually chips or nuts.

I drink an unhealthy amount of soda and coffee as well. I've also smoked for the past 3 years, so that likely has something to do with it.

I don't know how it's possible to put on weight.
>>
I'm skinny and I eat mostly junk food. My BMI recently became higher than it's ever been at 22, but I gained 2-3 points due to medication.

I don't exercise, my main meal today has been a bag of potato chips (one of the big bags with like 1,000 calories of chips in them), and half of my diet consists of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
>>
6' and 135 lbs here, I'm pretty depressed and usually end up skipping one or two meals a day because I don't have the motivation to get out of bed.
>>
>>16782438
That's a hot chick.
I want to put sink my nail into her.
>>
>>16785074
Forgot to add that the meds I'm on can cause weight gain and I haven't really changed my diet much for ages, so the meds are probs why I've gained a tiny bit.
>>
I find it amusing that so many of you still try and say that there is no such thing as "naturally skinny" and it's just calories in calories out yet there are over a dozen anons in this thread alone that defy the "they just don't eat enough calories" meme.
I'm 6'4" and 190lbs. I eat far more than I should be able to since my weight doesn't fluctuate.

So if it is as simple as calories in calories out, why does it seem that so many people have a far higher calorie "ceiling" to maintain current weight? Personally I'm lazy as shit, so does that mean my body at rest burns more calories than others?
>>
>>16785492
I find it amusing that the majority of this thread is comprised of people under the age of 30 because that's just the demographics of this board.

Just wait till you get older. Your body changes. Some people will remain "naturally skinny" their whole lives but some won't because varying changes in their lives and lifestyle.

I used to eat like a slob in my 20's and never went above 150lbs. After my 20's I noticed I started to gain weight easier and now I have to watch what I eat and exercise to maintain 150lbs. I'm 5'11" by the way.
>>
>>16785514
I am eventually going to gain weight due to age, I'm pretty sure. And that is going to be really annoying.

I'll take advantage of this while I can, damn it.
>>
>>16785514
Yeah it's a possibility, but my mother has been telling me that since I was in my early teens and I am now in my early 30's.
But as>>16785518 said, I may as well take advantage of it while I still can.

So I guess what we can take from this thread is that there ARE naturally skinny people out there and the bro-science of /fit/izens only applies to some people. Who would have guessed.......
>>
I'm 5"8 and 70kg

eat mostly asian food, curries, rice noodle soups, stir fries, frozen dumplings,

white people food like sandwiches, lots of pasta, gringo Mexican food, lasagna

I eat large portions, but i NEVER snack or drink soft drink
>>
>>16785514
Same.

I went 140 @ 18, 150 in 20's, 170 in 30's. 5'7"

Listen up newfags. There's a thing called senescence and a thing called epigenetics.

You can delay the former and tweak the latter.

After 8 hours of mindfulness meditation, participants showed significant gene expression changes.

http://news.wisc.edu/study-reveals-gene-expression-changes-with-meditation/

http://naturalsociety.com/meditation-alters-genes-says-new-study/

senescence occurs because of cell damage, cell death, and replacement with damaged cells. It also seems to occur on a mitochondrial scale.

I have routinely been called young looking. People taking the piss say I look like Im 12. A 22 year old girl did it to me, a 30 year old guy did it to me. Even so, I still get called sir a lot. I started getting called sir regularly about 1-2 years ago.

Now I look back on old pictures, and I had very smooth, fresh skin. This was a time when I was immature and didn't care about shit. I literally could fail at anything in life and just keep going like it didn't matter. I don't recall much stress. 3 Years ago, chronic stress, worrying about the future, competence and performance anxieties, etc.

My skin has drastically worsened.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2685272/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16399912
http://www.senescence.info/causes_of_aging.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3633085/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24607548

From what I remember reading on the subject, there's some special neuron like cells in your body, around the base of the brain or somewhere lower in the spinal cord, which never die, and show your "true" age. I wonder if this has anything to do with how old you "feel" and how you view others, because I used to view 20 year olds with "peer eyes" 4 years ago, now even 24 year olds look young. I've rapidly accelerated all the problems of aging with my chronic stress, lost my hair, gained 30 lb, and have bad skin.
>>
>>16782438
What Im trying to say is that I was incredibly blessed early on, yet I have mostly ruined it by my change in mentality over the last 4 years, and I've gained all the senescent flaws of aging because of constant damage.

I think most people that stay thin actually have a pair of mentality + genetics.
>>
>>16782634
I knew you were chunky
>>
>>16784748
>>16784744
You're skinny because you obviously eat very little, stupids.
>>
>>16785492
>yet there are over a dozen anons in this thread alone that defy the "they just don't eat enough calories" meme.
Wow, a few dozen people posting vague anecdotes on an anonymous imageboard. Call all the scientists, this proves the basic laws of physics are all wrong.
>>
>>16782914
Some bodies do naturally burn calories faster however. It's called metabolism, and the average intake being 2kcal/day does not apply to everyone.

For instance when I was younger two separate doctors said I would need to consume about 4kcal if I wanted to gain weight as my body was already burning 3-3.5kcal with only moderate exercise like PE...

This has since changed now that I'm older and I'm closer to baseline average to maintain weight but it's not like it's impossible.
>>
>>16785672
>Call all the scientists, this proves the basic laws of physics are all wrong

Yeah we will just ignore the massive differences in human genetics from one person to another.
>>
people who claim to be "naturally skinny" are usually not tracking exactly what they eat and say things like "haha i eat so much and don't really gain!"

so end of the day, it's more of an amount of calories then what is eaten. Eating everything but keeping in about 1500-2000 for years yeah you'll be skinny af
>>
>>16785733
I think that is the main problem (not needing to track). I used to think I consumed heaps of calories until I started counting when I wanted to bulk up. I found it very hard to eat the required amount of food, but that's because I can't eat too many sweet things in one day without feeling ill so I was downing "good calories".
However, I do believe that there are some people who burn more calories sitting on their ass than others do which gives them a higher number of calories they can consume without gaining weight.
>>
>>16785754
This is correct. It's a combination of bad calorie counting (major influence) and different metabolic rates (minor influence).
>>
>>16785706

Of course there are differences, but saying "anons say they're 'skinny' and 'pig out' with no definition of what either of those terms mean, throw out all the nutrition books!" is fucking retarded.
Yes, it's more complicated than calories in/calories out. No, that doesn't mean that skinny people can actually eat a metric fuckton and magically not gain any weight.
There are also vast natural differences in people's base level of appetite and activity level, and these factor into our weight vastly more than fucking metabolism, even if it is a factor.
>>
>>16782438
Less. Chores and playing video games make me not want to cook.
>>
>>16782438

Let's see...I rarely eat breakfast. I just can't eat in the morning. Sometimes maybe like a bagel a couple hours after I wake up. For lunch, I bring, for example, a cheese sandwich (I'm vegetarian), some carrot sticks or something, and a couple cookies. This makes me feel absolutely stuffed, generally, until pretty late, when I might eat a small snack or meal. Non-work days I feel like I eat more, because I can make a real dinner, stir-fry noodles or something like that, and more snacks throughout the day.

I can never finish any restaurant portion of anything. Sometimes (especially when I was younger) I would eat a whole bag of chips in a day, but that would pretty much be my only meal. In college I remember everyone used to think I was crazy because I'd eat a plate of fries as my only dinner, sometimes my only meal, though I drank a lot of soda back then too. I drink a lot of coffee, always with cream and sugar, but I don't like coffee drinks like Frappuccinos or whatever.

Since learning to cook, becoming vegetarian, and passing 30, I started to eat more and put on some weight (never made it to "overweight" BMI, but approached it), but cutting out soda except for special occasions put me right back to skinny mode. Hope any of this helps.
>>
I am very skinny and I eat the same as anyone else

i.e I eat a lot of pork, chicken, sometimes beef. I eat a lot of pasta(at least twice per week), salads. I usually don't eat breakfast since I wake up too late for that. I only have lunch and dinner(very late dinner, around 9 p.m or even 10 p.m).

What I almost never eat: anything that has a lot of sugar(no sweets), anything that comes inside a package(I mean like chips, doritos, cheerios, etc), no trash food.

I usually eat only twice a day but very big meals, I usually eat two plates of every meal.
>>
>>16786038
also I try not to drink soda, although my mom always buys. But I usually drink only two glassesof soda per day, and a bottle of water. I try to drink a lot of water
>>
I am 5'11'' 135lbs and just eat whatever the hell I want, when I want. Sometimes I might skip breakfast. I work at a fast food restaurant and eat about 3 times per shift, and drink about 2-3 regular size cups of mountain dew. I drink a shitload of mountain dew every day, if it helps any, I stay up very late every single night, and drink a bunch of beer and smoke a lot of weed and cigarettes every weekend
>>
I can gain weight almost as easily as I lose it. But I never really become overweight. I can go from skinny(BMI 19 or even less) to average(up to 23 BMI) in less than a year. That is because my appetite varies according to my mood. When I am worried I can't eat, so if I spend a lot of time worried about something, I'll lose a lot of weight. When I am not worried anymore, I'll gain a lot of weight. When I'm in a relationship and things go well, I gain weight, when things go badly, I start to lose it. When I am anxious, I eat about 1500-2000 calories, when I am OK I eat around 3000 calories per day. But I never get to be overweight.
>>
>>16782605
You're missing the fact that fat people have a higher caloric expenditure because of their weight. "Muh metabolism" is a faulty argument. Hunger is a more important factor.
>>
>>16782667
>fast metabolism

I used to be 120lbs at 5'10 eating "whatever I want" thinking I was eating like a pig and not gaining anything. Then I started working out and after not gaining weight after a couple of months I discovered I didn't really eat as much as I thought. Try tracking how many calories you ingest every day and you'll be surprised. Thin people generally overestimate their intake and fat people generally underestimate theirs.
>>
As a 22 year old 125lbs 5"7 guy who doesnt eat breakfast and occasionally lunch/dinner what should my daily calorie intake be? How do I not be a fucking twig?
>>
We eat whatever we want, just less of it.
>>
>>16786191
if you want to gain weight fast try to eat 3000 calories. That is probably twice as much as what you are eating right now
>>
>>16786296
As an aging person who, at one point, stopped eating very much or very often, calories are only half the equation.

Even though I was on this bout where I would eat probably 200-600 calories a day because I'd only eat breakfast and I wasn't with my parents anymore eating dinner, my weight hovered around the same place its always been. Im not very active though, and spend around 8 hours a day at computer.
>>
>>16786304
What you say is true, but only applies for losing weight, not gaining weight. If you eat a lot there is no way you don't gain weight. You might gain less weight depending on your metabolism, but you will always gain weight when you eat more than you need. However, if you eat less than what you need, your metabolism can become slower so you use less energy and don't burn that many calories(and don't lose weight)
>>
170 cm, 52 kg here

For a breakfast I usually get scrambled eggs or donuts, and coffee. Sometimes a burger. Then for a lunch and dinner I often eat burgers and french fries too. Or a big kebab. Sometimes I get steaks, some kind of Asian food with meat and vegetables mixed. In general I eat 3 times a day. Sometimes I skip a meal and eat something like a croissant instead because I'm too lazy to make myself food or go to a restaurant. People tend to tell me I eat big servings when it comes to trash food, but when I eat "normal" food I don't usually eat that much. I wish I weighted more but unfortunately I just don't eat enough I think, mainly because I'm a lazy piece of shit and I have to feel REALLY hungry to go get or make some food, and even then, I tend to take the fastest route like buying a snack or making myself an instant soup
>>
File: 1453245003088.png (360 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453245003088.png
360 KB, 400x400
>>16782438
naturally skinny. Don't skip meals unless, for example, I wake up late.

Yesterday for lunch I ate french-fries, pork, fried egg, bit of salad and pasta. Ate mac and cheese for dinner.
Often I will snack (both by the afternoon and at night, if I stay up late enough to get hungry past dinner) toasted bread with butter, cheese and oregano, best snack ever. Usually have tea or coffee and milk on the side.
I eat fruit somewhat regularly, sometimes none at all, but lately I've having about 2 kiwi fruits every day. That shit's tasty fresh as fuck.

On saturdays I usually go out with friends and drink about 2-3 beers. Will eat a lot of chocolates and cookies if I get my hands on them (lately I haven't, but my weight is still the same, no more no less).

It feels pretty great, but I'd like to get some muscle on my arms, not that I have been making much effort, though.
>>
>>16782438
we eat the same shit you do we just don't eat as much

for example i have heavy friends that eat an entire chipotle burrito and consider getting a second one. I eat 80% of my burito and am full as fuck, and only stop because the bottom is mostly soggy guac/rice and beans

eat the same shit.. just don't eat as much why is this so hard
>>
>>16782438
I work out 4 days a week now and basically stuff myself as much as possible so I can build muscle. Every morning I wake up skinny as fuck.
>>
Average day:
>breakfast
330cl of milk, a banana, maybe some nuts
>lunch
Rice and beans, pasta, shit like that
>snack
maybe a ham and cheese sandwich
>dinner
rice with tuna and fried vegetables, 2 eggs omelette with something

bread all along the whole day
118 lbs, 5'7''
>>
File: Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg (237 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg
237 KB, 850x850
>>16782438
>6'3"
>210 pounds
I eat like one or two meals a day, but I used to eat a fuck ton of unhealthy food all the time and there wasn't much of a difference between then and now except that my stomach doesn't protrude as much.

I go to the gym regularly but never do cardio for more than 10 minutes
>>
>>16786645
Because portion sizes are often determined by cultural background which can result in different meal ideas.
>>
File: image.gif (220 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
220 KB, 250x250
Never eat breakfast, some days I just skip lunch. I think caffiene consumption has to do with me never being hungry. Sometimes I only eat when I feel a headache coming on, just to get rid of the headache.
>>
>>16782493

>angry fatty looking to put down skinny people

Fuck off
>>
I used to be a beanpole, I ate whatever the fuck I wanted pretty much and never put on any weight. Pizza, chocolate, fizzy drinks, fast food etc.

A few years ago I forced myself to eat more than I wanted to, lots of milk etc to bulk up. During that time I added a fair amount of fat cells to my body and now I put weight on really fucking easily.

I went from being able to eat anything and not seeing much fluctuation to being overweight and overdoing a few meals causing a big increase.

If you overeat for a while your body makes fat cells, these cells never break down once made. They just deflate, this means that when I used to overeat it was just shat out pretty much, now it's stored in these already created fat cells.

End result I put weight on really easy now compared to how I used to be.
>>
>>16782438
I am a sp00ky skeletal and I eat what I want but its also because I skip breakfast and run for an hour a day so in that case fuck you xddddddddd
>>
>>16782649
Do you stay skinny by fucking dogs on your freetime?
>>
>>16786941
Daft much?
>>
Lol everybody posting itt must be a binge eating fatty on the inside, cant say much for myself but i eat whenever and whatever so somedays im definitely chubby then some days im an anorexic stick
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.