[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a freshman in college, second semester here. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rTGPp82_1_.jpg (12 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
rTGPp82_1_.jpg
12 KB, 411x369
I'm a freshman in college, second semester here. I'm 18 years old.

Since senior year, I've had a crush on a girl that was two grades lower than I am. She's a cute, pure, Christian girl. She's turning 17 soon.

I never tried to really get into anything with her because everyone sad "dude when you get into college, the girls are everywhere" Well they're all whores. I've learned a lot about these people and I want nothing to do with them.

So I really need advice on whether or not I should pursue this girl? I'm debating maybe asking her to dinner or out for coffee but I want to wait until she's 18 before a relationship.

Is this weird, or should I keep up with it? What should I do?
>>
No, don't pursue her. Don't pursue the college whores either.

Find a woman who is 30 and take her out to nice dinners, drinks, get with her. Trust me it's amazing.
>>
First thing:
a) Well they're all whores. I've learned a lot about these people and I want nothing to do with them.

Disregard this mentality now. It will not help you now, nor will it in the long term both with normal and sexual relationships.

Girls are just girls.

Christian girls APPEAR to be pure, but most of them have the same sexual drive as girls. I wouldn't be suprised if shes had sex a couple of times already.

Takehome message is, if you want a specific girl, stop waiting to ask her out, and just ask her out ASAP. She may or may not reject you, but there is always other girls in that case.
>>
>>16782457
I know it's a bad mindset, and there's nothing wrong with the girl having a sexual mind.

This girl is a virgin, I know that.

I need to act on it, you're exactly right.
>>
>>16782477
How do you know she's a Virgin?
>>
>>16782435
All women are whores OP. Men always think that the girl they like is an exception and they are always wrong.
>>
What you got against whores? Whores can boost your experience, so when you get with that virgin, you can pop her cherry like a man.
>>
>>16782443
>Find a used up whore.
>>
>>16782984
Her hymen is still intact
>>
>>16783855
this nigger right here
>>
>>16782435
>Well they're all whores. I've learned a lot about these people and I want nothing to do with them.
Get your head out of your overly-judgmental ass. You haven't learned a single goddamn thing about people that you've never met. Your pure little Christian girl is going to go to college some day too. Are you going to lump her in with the "Whores" once she does, since all college girls are whores according to you?

You talk like you think you're above everyone else in college already. You're only a freshman, and not even out of your teens. You have comparatively almost no real-life experience. Nobody likes the kid who thinks he's a mature adult.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.