[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a clingy friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: randall-and-dante.jpg (889 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
randall-and-dante.jpg
889 KB, 3000x1687
My best friend hasn't contacted me in months (I' male).

Normally when I ask him to hang out, he would respond, but lately there's been no word from him. He once responded a few months ago saying he's really busy and that's it.

Am I right to be royally pissed off about him not contacting me since fucking September?
Or should I just fuck off and wait for him to call me when he's available?
>>
>>16782427
Nah dude with me n my bros we see each other almost weekly
>>
>>16782430
That's how it used to be, obviously the older we get the less free time we have, but still, he could find the time to send me a fucking message or something.
>>
>>16782427
bimp
>>
Honestly it sounds like he didn't want to be friends with you anymore. Yes, it totally sucks when people do that to you, and I've been on the giving and receiving end of this, but the best thing to do would probably be to move on from him. If he gets back to you and starts talking again, great, but if not you've already cut your losses and came out with your dignity.
>>
>>16782529
Yeah I guess I knew it but needed someone to tell me, thanks.
I think I would rather have people openly tell me to fuck off instead of ignoring me like this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.