[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
romance on valentines day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1406511373515.png (167 KB, 450x496) Image search: [Google]
1406511373515.png
167 KB, 450x496
not one in my entire life have i been in a relationship and i'm 22 years old. Doesn't mean I'm unsuccessful with women, I've just never felt a connection with anyone to make an effort. This valentines day i'm spending my morning with a qt3:14 who i hang out with and talk with regularly, what's the best approach to asking her out?

Any other tips like where we should go and what we should do, or how to be slightly more charming would also be greatly appreciated.
>>
OP here,
likely irrelevant detail but she's a little younger than me and a virgin. thus a bit shy.
>>
>>16782246

Grab brekky/lunch and enjoy each others company. Go to a park or whatever you guys like doing, it doesn't have to be super special, just nice. If it's going well (everyone is laughing and comfortable, it's an easy atmosphere) then just find an opening (you'll know when, don't double think it). At that point, literally just say "Hey, do you want to go out?" or if you want to be a bit more subtle then ask to catch a movie instead.

Easier said than done I guess.

Also I know what you mean by not feeling the connection, I'm also 22, not completely unsuccessful with women (been seeing someone or another since I was 18 with about two months downtime in total) . I've only felt REALLY into, both body and mind, my highschool crush and on other girl (feelings faded hard and fast with her though).
>>
>>16782246
If you're hanging out on V day you're kinda already on a date bro. Definite potential to make a move if the mood is right. If you're too pussy, then at the end just tell her how much fun you had and you'd like to take her on a proper date sometime.
>>
I'd be strait up and to the point instead of playing games, if she "likes you as a friend" then reevaluate your situation and either stop talking to her all together or use her to pick up her friends
>>
And if she's shy and a virgin then I'll bet my money on the fact that she's submissive and wants a guy who is dominate
>>
>>16782273
I don't think she really knows it's valentines day.Yeah I've been getting some vibes from here for awhile now.

I'm actually pretty good with women, i've slept with 30plus and have kept my standards of no fatties and nothing under 5/10 sober.

but this girl fucks me up, like, goddamn i have some real intimacy issues.
>>
>>16782297
>>16782298
yeah i guess it's important to note that i work with her and things could be a little akward for awhile if i get rejected... but i'll never know if i never try, thanks anon
>>
>>16782323

>Slept with 30 plus women

The best tip you'll get in this thread: Don't ever mention that to the girl if she doesn't already know. Don't lie to her but definitely don't bring up the discussion.
>>
File: 1454315132757.jpg (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454315132757.jpg
164 KB, 900x900
>>16782268
good advice, thanks bro

so i'm thinking local breakfast then a walk on beach if weathers good, pick a good spot to settle and just chat while alone, and then casually pop the question. Ausfag here so it's our summer.

i tried to ask a few long term crushes out when i was younger and much less experienced dealing with women but all three either friend-zoned me or brutally rejected me. i may have some serious intimacy issues as a result, i can handle rejection from your common club hoe, but a rejection from this girl might just crush my spirit.
>>
>>16782328
If she rejects you while you're trying to be a romantic it'll still be awkward
>>
>>16782336
oh trust me that was NEVER the plan i was just using that for reference.
like when i'm alone with her i sometimes revert back to my awkward self and i feel as though i'm going to fuck up.
when we're in groups i'm way more relaxed and talkative.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.