[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm schizophrenic so I can't trust my instincts on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
I'm in college. I genuinely think they at least had some interest or pretended to for attention, but I'm clinically diagnosed as insane, so yeah.

1. She talks to me about how she lets her partners cum in her because she's on birth control. She tells me about how she's a dancer after I advise my friend to keep the dancer side bitch because they're flexible (I said it in a blatantly pervy way). She tells me about how she's a B cup and sometimes doesn't even wear bras after I tell my friend about how I think women can turn B cups into Cs with bench press. She playfully slaps my arm and giggles when I say outrageously offensive funny shit. Before all this she once came up with a lame excuse to talk to me after we met; she asks if I have a broomstick, I ask (in a pervy tone) for what, she says for brooming and kind of rolls her eyes. I think she likes me because girls don't just laugh at lame jokes, talk about sexual shit, and repeatedly plausible deniably touch with guys they're not into at least a bit.

2. We make eye contact for 3.5-4 seconds as we're walking in opposite directions, then she looks down and I think (or hope) she blushed. Next day, she's in the cafeteria and getting some shit. As she's getting some berries she notices I'm sitting at the counter checking her out (on one side there's a counter for eating and on the other there's a counter for cooking utensils), we make eye contact again for 3.5-4 seconds, and she walks over to the counter right ahead of me and grabs a spatula or spoon or something and walks back to the place. In my head I was like "fuck why didn't I say anything?" because I think she was giving me an opportunity to open when she walked over to literally right ahead of me.

3. She lets me spot her on an exercise where she knows that I will be staring at her TNA pants huge fertile ass the entire time. I think it's called back extension or something but I forgot.
>>
>>16782216
1st one wants to fuck.
2nd and 3rd could go either way, but there's no clear answer from the situations you described.
>>
>>16782216
1 probably talks like that because she has already written you off as "safe" with no likelihood of romantic involvement.

2. doesn't even know you exist. Minimal eye contact in a public place is merely crash-avoidance. Or she might be thinking "Who is that creep staring at me?"

3 asked the nearest person for a standard gym assist. If someone else had been handier she would have asked them.

I'm afraid you're grasping at straws, my friend.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.