[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self advice/how to life thread? Here's a list of stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 637x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 637x622
Self advice/how to life thread?

Here's a list of stuff I wrote down to help me succeed again. Post anything you see missing, I think I covered most of it

Let's change our NEETness

1st get a job
Once you get a job you can start scheduling yourself

Things to include
-sleep
(Always asleep, not in bed, by 11)
-Always workout before or after work
-reminder to keep carbs low and stop drinking soda
-hobbies
Guns
Skateboarding
Music
Hank
Try to do hour long scheduled blocks of this
-supplements
Make sure to take performance enhancing supplements along with medications
-alcohol
Separate two days out of the week to drink
-women
You've had plenty of sex with multiple partners dude. You look great and have no reason to try and turn conversations into phone numbers. Don't avoid women but don't dedicate conversations to solving your "loneliness" because those feelings aren't real
-big picture
Always separate a day to work on big picture stuff(hopefully Sunday's)
-competition
As a man its in your nature to compete, remember that you shouldn't feel bad for being better at something than someone else
>>
I gave up on life OP, but im bumping your thread.

Althought, I doubt people will take interest in it. They are busy discussing why their Oneitis is Fucking Tyrone instead of them etc.
>>
>>16782050

That sucks man. I really hope this thread takes off. I want a routine that will help me feel like a success regardless of how its measured

Thanks for the reply at least bud
>>
>>16782033
If you're a tall skinny guy trying to gain weight working out, then carbs aren't a bad idea. Easier to stuff yourself with calories.
>>
>>16782033
>Wake up Shit, shower, shave ; not shaving right now tho growing the yeard.
>Coffee , Reflection period before work
>Lunch...Eat and listen to a podcast Work til 5
> Excercise
> Write down journal/goals of the week
> Dinner,
>fuck gf
> TV/ talk about our goals as a couple
>Sleep
>Repeat
>???
> Profit??
>>
The main secret to getting your life back on track is to select a lucrative and rewarding career path with plenty of room for development, such as carpentry.
>>
>>16783302
STOP WITH THE FUCKING CARPENTRY HOLY FUCK
>>
>>16783457

Working with your hands can help reduce stress anon, have you considered a carpentry apprenticeship?
>>
>>16782033
Don't forget to always have a kind disposition towards all, and dedicate time to helping people other than yourself for no material gain.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.