[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm debating if I should get my own place. I'm 25.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Pepsi.gif (837 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi.gif
837 KB, 200x155
I'm debating if I should get my own place.

I'm 25. Up until now I've just bummed housing off of girlfriends or friends. And to be fair, while I never paid rent I would carry my own weight around the house and being a significant other, would tend to buy them a lot of shit, pay for dinners, other stupid shit.

Currently I live with my parents. Which you laugh at but I live in fucking Hawaii. It's expensive as shit down here.

So the girl I'm currently dating is the first one who does not have access to her own private room. So we do not have a secured private place for sex. And for the both of us, sex is a huge deal.

In addition to that I'm a college student. Theatre major (lol useless degree). My folks place is about 30 minutes away from my college (and my girlfriend). And this is especially a problem when I have class at 9 in the morning and I'm in rehearsal until 9 at night.

Now to my benefit, I have the keys to the theatre I work/am a student at. There are several rooms I can pull my girlfriend into after hours and fuck in.

But overall it would be easier (and less stopping mid fuck to double check somebody isn't walking in to the room were fucking in) if I had my own place. So no necessary but convenient.

Now the kicker is I graduate in May. And I plan on leaving this hellhole. Immediately. I have two conferences in the new two months at which I'm interviewing for several theatre tech jobs on the mainland.

So tl:dr
>Reasons why I should
I need a place to fuck
Closer to my college
I don't have any references for when I need to get my own place on the mainland
Because I'm 25 grow the fuck up
>Reasons why I shouldn't
I'm leaving in the next 4-5 months
Holy fuck it's expensive; I could just use the money for a place on the mainland
While it's not great, I can just fuck my girl at my theatre

Thoughts?
>>
>>16782017

Check classifieds, CL, student postings for students renting a house that want to fill a room with someone who will help with the rent.

Otherwise deal with it like you have been. No sense putting in a huge effort when you're leaving in three months.
>>
>>16782045

It's less a case of how I should go about it, and rather a case of "is it worth it at this point?"
>>
>>16782100
Probably not. Relocating fucking sucks and doing it twice in one year sounds dreadful.
>>
File: PdCjkMeh.jpg (19 KB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
PdCjkMeh.jpg
19 KB, 245x295
>>16782017
>Hawaii
>Down here
>theatre degree
>down here
>finding a 5 month lease in Hawaii
>DOWN FUCKING HERE
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.