[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get girls on Tinder to actually take interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1454523417878.jpg (31 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
1454523417878.jpg
31 KB, 310x346
How the fuck do I get girls on Tinder to actually take interest in me?

18, never had a gf (I've had long distance relationships in the past, never again.) and I've had plenty of people say I'm an attractive guy. I don't get it. What am I doing wrong? How do I message these women?
>>
>>16782006

The photos you put up and the short description is key.
Are you asking about the actual chat though?
>>
play it cool nigga, don't be too keen. Compliment their looks too, but only if you mean it nigga
>>
>>16782030
Both, honestly.
I've only taken one good picture of me ever. I have a problem where I look great in the mirror but as soon as I take a picture of myself, I look like fucking dogshit.

>>16782031
That's the problem, I don't know how. I say "Hey" and even then sometimes I'll never get a message back.
>>
>>16782036
"Hey" is by far one of the worst things to send if you expect replies back. What works the most is humor. Make a joke or funny observation/question that relates to their profile and you're much, much more likely to get a response.

That said, don't put a crazy amount of effort into this shit. Some people still don't reply and it's draining to put a lot of work into nothing. I also recommend against canned pickup lines. Chances are they've heard them all before.
>>
>>16782047
I like to think I'm a funny guy, but I feel as if I tried the humor approach I'd fall flat and look like an asshole.

And yeah, I've avoided pickup lines definitely. I figured no one wants to deal with that shit.

I appreciate the help, by the way.
>>
>>16782057
The more you do it, the better you'll get. It took me a long time to have any kind of "game" on tinder, but I eventually got it down pretty well where I was getting replied to almost all the time and could continue conversations. Try different things, work on your openings. See what works and what doesn't. Don't go for obvious things. Like if someone has pink hair, NEVER MENTION THE PINK HAIR. They get asked about that kind of shit in 99% of their messages. Pets are usually a safer bet as girls never get tired of talking about their pets, but going for other things is probably still better.
>>
>>16782006
You get girls hooked with your looks.
You get them to stay with your talking.
>>
>>16782006
>how do I get girls to take an interest in me?
You're supposed to take an interest in them, ya dummy. Men typically make the move on the girl, not the other way around
>muh gender roles
>implying
>>
>>16782006

Learn how to communicate with women. When I had tinder, I used (yes I actually learned something from 4chan) 4chanesque banter to get conversations going. Or I would ask them random questions that popped up in my head, not caring about whether they were offensive or not.
>>
>>16782006
>be attractive
>don't be unnatractive

i'm just kidding, but in all seriousness if you're a dude you need to be really really ridiculously good looking to have any sort of success
>>
>>16782130
>You're supposed to take an interest in them, ya dummy.
I understand, but my question is how do I get them to take an interest in ME after taking an interest in them? I understand that I can't make someone take an interest in me, but surely there's at least 1 person out there.

>>16782152
I'll probably try this. Maybe I'm being a bit too cautious. Perhaps they perceive me as boring.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.