[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really need some advice :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 1920x1076
I have been dating this girl for a couple of months and she's been really into me. Last week that changed and she's turned a bit cold in regards to the lovey dovey, phone sex and sexting messages. She still txts me first now and then and even sent me a message today saying she has a surprise for me, but I'm wondering if that's out of guilt because I've bought her a few presents. She's literally gone from saying I miss and want you every other day to nothing. I get if I send her anything cheeky, she plays it off like we're now all of a sudden buddies. Then yesterday out of the blue she invites me to her cousins birthday as her date next month. Its really messing my head up and I'm so confused! Another big part of this story is I had an allergic reaction to a experimental depression pill about 10 years a go and its kept me out of work up until now. How I met her was through a government scheme where she helps people get back to work. If her work found out about us, she'd be sacked in an instant, plus I have to see her again in a meeting at the end of the month. So I'm now thinking is she scared I might ruin her career out of spite if she says she's not interested in me anymore?

Tonight we spoke on the phone and I'm playing it pretty cool, but I didn't want to come across needy, so I disguised what I wanted to say and a got a few answers. Sometimes tonight she seemed really into me and then others times not at all. I've just become a personal trainer and she said tonight that she's going to go back to the gym, so I offered my services and she turned me down in a heart beat and said; "no my brothers going to help me". She said I've got some friends who need training if you need clients. Again, I don't know what to think about that.
>>
We were talking about being together and what not after the first few dates and it did feel very rushed and I kind of regretted saying anything to begin with, but she was very keen and also said similar back. That was definitely the alcohol talking for both us. So tonight I said; "we've been on quite a few dates, but I wouldn't say we were in a relationship yet" and she replied in a soft, winey, innocent, high voice; "No not really". I'm thinking to myself is that a no I'm sorry this isn't working, or a no I do and I'm disappointed that you said that! I never said anything because she changed the subject. Should I confront her about this tomorrow on our date face to face? What leads me to believe this is when we were talking a bit later on this evening she also told me she hated breaking up with her ex because she didn't want to hurt his feelings and strung him along until she felt like it she could muster up the courage and tell him. I said; "Well don't do that to me, I'd want to know if I was wasting my time". Again I didn't really get much of a reply, but she said no I wouldn't.

My gut has been telling me somethings up and for some reason that has passed today, but I still haven't eaten much in three days. Funny thing is, this is the first time I've ever felt like this as I'm quite a cold person normally by nature and rarely show any emotions towards any women, but for some reason they normally like it. No idea why.
>>
File: house-finch.jpg (197 KB, 1280x924) Image search: [Google]
house-finch.jpg
197 KB, 1280x924
She's on her period bro
>>
>>16781974

If only it was that simple.
>>
Anyone?
>>
last shameless bump.
>>
you can do 2 things:
1-play it cool and wait till you understand what's going on
2-risk to come off as clingy and ask her to tell you how she honestly feels about you (lower chance of success with girl than first option)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.