[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck is this rash /adv/ it comes along with cold symptoms,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
the fuck is this rash /adv/
it comes along with cold symptoms, never seen this before though
>>
>>16781836
Scarlet fever
>>
Are you feeling flu like? Is this reoccurring? Do your muscles feel sore, achey, neck pain, joint pain, headaches? Have you been bitten by a tick? How long has this been going on? Any other symptoms? Does lupus run in your family? Arthritis? Do you live in a Lyme endemic area? (Northeast)
>>
Also are you on any drugs? antibiotics
>>
Yes flu like but no nausea. It's not recurring and I live in the pacific north west, not having been bit by a tick as far as I'm aware. Headache and general achey pains
>>
No drugs
>>
>>16781862
If you can try and get a doctor to order elisa Lyme panel for you and igenex... it could be Lyme. How long and do your symptoms come and go? Did you get sick and not feel better after that? If you go to doc tell them you been bit by a tick if you feel like you need to check. Lyme can be really fucked up if you have it, or the coinfections.
>>
>>16781836
You've caught the gay virus
>>
Also if you feel flu like without cough or dripping snot it's even more likely it's a infectious disease... just get tested to be sure imo. Do a sedimentation test ect. You can go to hospital and tell them all this and they will do it for you. Do you have fever?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.