[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Should I leave my girlfriend? Pic related. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x800
Hey /adv/,
Should I leave my girlfriend? Pic related. I don't have anyone else to fall back on.
I've been with her for around 8 months now, there's very little that I see "wrong" with her or not what I want; she's a bit over-weight, body is a bit meh.

What should I do?
>>
Leave her for her sake, if you only want to cling on for looks then save her the heartbreak down the line.
>>
so her aesthetics aren't up to your standards so you want to drop her? what about how well you get along with her? Also I've run into an issue where a girl i was dating nuked her aesthetics and sex appeal because of the safety of the relationship, so i brought it up and we started working out together.
>>
>>16781702
>what about how well you get along with her
That made me think a bit..but I mean I'm still a virgin, I want to lost my v card to someone who's also a virgin.
Is it even worth it to keep my virginity until marriage or is the shit just overhyped?
>>
I think she's really cute.
>>
>>16781716
how old are you?
>>
>>16781721
I'm 18, just turned last month.
Still living with parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1728x2880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1728x2880
>>16781719
Here's another pic.
>>
ITT: problems that won't matter in a year or so
>>
>>16781738
QT
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 1368x1896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 1368x1896
>>16781740
Maybe I'm just being stubborn.
You're right though, either way I'll be happy with or without her.

Thanks /adv/
>>
You are such an asshole for posting your girlfriends pictures on her. I truly hope she finds this and dumps you
>>
>>16781780
It's not like they're nudes.
>>
>>16781716
Stop thinking about the v-card thing. Girls can pop their cherry just from riding a horse, and I forget whatever rough things. For guys it's just sticking your dick in something, you don't lose or gain anything other than experience.
And if you keep waiting, you also keep getting older, and it'll be harder to find someone who is waiting because most adults don't do that. Your only hope would be finding someone very religious, and if you plan to stay with them you'd probably need to convert and raise your kids that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x800
>>16781827
I pretty much saw that coming.
Too bad it doesn't matter that much anymore.

Oh well.
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>16781805
He posted pictures of her and said her body was "meh". It's extremely disrespectful to her
>>
>>16781805
No, you're still an asshole. Imagine if one of her friends saw this thread, with you, her boyfriend, posting several pictures of her with comments like "she's a bit overweight, body is a bit meh."

Break up with her, but don't fucking humiliate her, asshole. I don't think I know a single person who'd be dumb enough to think that was an acceptable thing to do.
>>
>>16781805
Post nudes

I bet she has some top tier pink nips
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 622x464) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 622x464
>>16781857
>>16781861
>>
>>16781902
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>16781680
Can someone explain to me why this is a thing?

Why do people stay in relationships if they don't like the person enough to cheat/talk shit about anyways?
Why don't they just become single until they find someone else?
Why do they not think it's a dick move to have a "plan B" person to go to when they dump plan A? That's literally insulting to BOTH people.

Relationships really don't need to be this complicated
>>
>>16781994
The worst part is, it's a completely gender-netural thing too. Both sexes are asshats about it. God the human race sucks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.