[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking blew it. I fucking blew it. I fucking blew it. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1453792840510.jpg (39 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453792840510.jpg
39 KB, 680x512
I fucking blew it. I fucking blew it. I fucking blew it.

There was this girl I liked, I liked her for 3 months. She was the one, we both had same interests and same looks and everything but I blew it. Fucking blew it. She doesn't know me at all and I don't know her. I basically told myself if I comb my hair back and look good chick's will be all over me but no my brain. That's not how it fucking works, and I just now realized that. We talked for a little bit for the first time and I straight up asked her if she'd like to do something sometime and she said I currently have a boyfriend now, sorry. Then, on top of that, I fucking said Ahh bummer. This fucking shit right here. I am pretty sure she is in a shit relationship and I also kinda knew she had a boyfriend but didn't know for fucking sure. I fucking blew it guys. I could've talked to her and been her friend but no I just had to fucking blow it. Fucking blew it. Fuck.
>>
I don't understand. Where did you mess up?
>>
We can't fucking falk anymore. Every time I talk to her she'll be like "oh hes just thirsty" or some shit like that. I know I had a chance but I fucking blew it.
>>
>>16781677
So you're expecting to go on forever being just friends and never getting anywhere because you could mess it up? Jesus Christ dude, life goes on
>>
What? We were never 'friends' in the first place. She doesn't even know me
>>
>>16781694
So what's the problem? You asked a girl out, and you got rejected. I really don't know what the fuck you're freaking out about.
>>
Just to clarify: I meant be her friend first and then ask her so I don't come off as needy and it'd give her a chance to have her feel the same I feel about her... I just fucking blew it. I don't know how to deal with it anymore..
>>
>>16781669
You're an idiot OP.

What was supposed to happen OP? What's going on in that 13 yr old brain?
>>
>>16781669

>putting a girl on a pedastal
>so vain he thinks that combing his hair will get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend with him

So OP how is the weather in faggotland?
>>
Cause my dumbass followed the exact advice someone gave me on the internet. No one knew how much I really liked her I guess. She was my fucking soul mate and the one and now she probably just sees me as a player asking girls out left and right.. Holy shit
>>
>>16781714
>I don't know her
>she was my soul mate
Is this bait?
>>
I cant keep her off my fucking mind and now she will probably just see me as a player. I'm obsessed with this girl and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16781669
>I fucking said ahh bummer

kek, dude I said the exact same thing to this girl that I was hoping to get with. Just yesterday she was practically on my dick. The only reason we didn't fuck was because She actually has a good relationship with her boyfriend.
>>
And no this isn't fucking bait I wouldn't write all this shit down if it were
>>
I need hopeee tell me I'm wrong plss. Fml my brain is just obsessing over every little thing and idk what to do. Holy shit I'm freaking out why am I freaking out
>>
>>16781733
So you were rejected? Same thing happened to you?
>>
>>16781744
first off, how old are you? Second realize that there are other girls. I've had around 5 girls who I thought were "the one," who I never ever hooked up with.
Just remain civil around her but don't be giving her rides to the airport.
>>
>>16781753
Just turned 18. She is 17 or 16
>>
>>16781748
my situation was a little different, first off you sound like you're in high school or something, whereas I'm a grown ass adult. Second, I asked her out within a week of meeting her. Third, I knew for sure that she was interested in me. Just don't be a spaz, play it cool, love yourself first.
>>
>>16781710
I think what he means that in that 3 months he did not confront her when she's open, and within that 3 months she got a bf
>>
>>16781765
YES!
>>
>>16781765
>>16781768
welp, sorry to say this dude but you're fucked.
You got to act swiftly and with initiative. This girl isn't your soul mate, get over her and focus on yourself.
Read a book or something
>>
>>16781764
You guys talked for a week, I talked for like a minute and a half. I don't even know if she is interested in me
>>
>>16781776
sorry I should have clarified. we talked for a total of 2 1/2 hours. Just build rapport with her. If she really is your "soulmate" something will click. You might just realize that she is incredibly dull or not compatible with you at all.
>>
>>16781774
She had a bf for like 3 months but Idk how to move on since she is all I can think about. My life has just been hooked onto her. I was hoping to make friends with her in case she breaks up I can be there for the rebound but she would fucking know about that so. Yep.. blew it
>>
File: BasedBoy.jpg (60 KB, 420x515) Image search: [Google]
BasedBoy.jpg
60 KB, 420x515
>>16781798
ok so you blew one page in the book that is your life. My advice, get drunk off of some good whiskey, listen to some Johnny Cash, read "Ham on Rye" by Bukowski, and enjoy the companionship of your male friends.
Also workout, you sound like a scrawny bitch. Start doing push ups every day.
>>
I was always fucking ugly and dirty and shit. But ever since I fell for this girl I cleansed myself right the fuck up and I feel like a million dollars. It took me 3 fucking months to get out of NPD and actually realize that chicks will dig people who actually talk to them, and that's how relationships are formed. I figured Id just let my physical appearence do all the talking bit nope lmao. Idk, what do you guys think?
>>
i bet you can't be older than 18
>>
>>16781811
Hey look at that, dubs of truth. You got to do what it says man.
>>
>>16781811
Fuck you. I hate this. :(
>>
>>16781819
no, fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30-9sodgsI
>>
>>16781811
Actually I know I'm fucked but I also know her boyfriend is a piece of shit person that nobody likes.. I'm waiting for that big argument. And I can be her backup or some shit. Or what if she is flattered I asked her out straight up with confidence and is thinking about me right now like I'm thinking of her. Holy shit
>>
Yoo I just forgot my friend told me that she doesn't want it to go anywhere. That was 3 months ago and they're together.
>>
>>16781669
>>16781677
But you don't want to talk to her, you want to date her.

You don't want to be her friend. It wouldn't have made you happy, you would've just clung to the chance that ONE Day...
>>
>>16781714
she is not your soul mate. you are just infatuated with her and want to fuck her. you dont even know her.
>>
So you got turned down. Big deal. It happens. The universe did not end. I'm sorry to hear you're hurting, but you are overreacting massively. Learn from the fact that you lived, and forge it into courage, so you can ask the next girl out sooner.
>>
>Autism: The thread.
>>
>>16781812
I mean you're partially right.
masturbate abd have a few shots. Cry it out and try again
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.