[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ so i used to have this friend we'll just call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1442819441374.jpg (199 KB, 2941x2000) Image search: [Google]
1442819441374.jpg
199 KB, 2941x2000
hey /adv/

so i used to have this friend we'll just call B who I used to live with. He lost his job back in 2012 and still doesn't have one. since then he's been a complete fucking leech, he's lied to me, and makes no attempts to fix his life.

this past november i moved out of living with him because i couldn't stand the environment and moved in with someone i thought was more "stable" since he had a job and owned the house.

the unfortunate part is B and my new roommate were old highschool friends. they weren't great friends but see eachother every so often and i put up with it for a bit but i eventually said i really dont want to deal with B any more. just being around him brings drama and issues into my life and i pay for everything and am sick of dealing with him. he agreed and has had issues with B as well

then today my roommate decides fuck everything i said and even he agreed to and invites B over undermining everything i mentioned to him acting like it was all okay.

in any case i am pretty pissed off about it not just because he completely undermined what we agreed to with not dealing with B but acts all cavalier like its okay to just ignore everything i said and seems fine with having him as a friend yet didnt mind shit talking about B to me.

Do you think I have a right to be pissed off about this? I am in any case but it seems to me like he purposefully lied by omission not mentioning the people coming over today and not saying B's name and then B just shows up
>>
Just because you don't like B, doesn't mean you can dictate what your roommate does
>>
>>16781628
Don't pay for B.

/thread
>>
>>16781642
What are you even talking about?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.